A Usual Day

The Unforgivable Guy..

 

Forgive Me, the Unforgivable Guy...

 

 

Morning greeted Jonghyun, woke him up with its bright sunshine.

Hhoamn.. He yawn. He raised his arms over his head and stretched his body. He looked at his watch. The old styled watch given by his dad. His dad which is somewhere he didn't know today.

'Time to go to work, yuhuu~' He mumbled. He went to the bathroom and took a shower. It's an old, simple and very plain bathroom, too. With white covered with mold wall that's as pale as the hospital. On the corner of the ceilings, we could see some brown spots as sign of leakage. Completed with it's bad smell from the drain-pipe, but the price, deserves it.

After drying his body, He changed into his new outfits that he bough last night. It's a dark green Crocodile T-shirt and a pair of loose Lee Copper Jeans. He spruced his dark hair up before finally left to the boutique.

 

------------------

 

'Good Morning Jong-ssi!' Sunny yelled with her wide smile, showing off her aegyeo.

'Jong-ssi? Is that a nickname for me, Sunny?' Jonghyun asked, also with a smile.

'Ne!' Sunny nodded enthusiastically. 'It's okay, right?' She asked.

'Hm, it's okay Sun-ssi!' answered Jonghyun. Showing off his best -able to melt girl's heart- smile. Leaving Sunny fainted behind..

'Geez, Wake up Sunny! Hold on your pride!' Jia snapped her and shook her body.

'Can pride help me to get him, unnie..?' Sunny a little bit whining.

On the way to the changing room, Jonghyun, again, met Jessica. This time with Victoria. Jonghyun gave her a sweet smile but unfortunately was replied with a death glare.

'Watch out! Your eyes are almost going out. Puhh.' He mocked.

'Watch out, your lips are almost ripping because of smiling no, flirting too much. Ouch' Jessica replied.

Heck.. Jonghyun thought.

'Hey, hey, what's wrong with the two of you?!' Victoria cut them off.

'oh, good morning Victoria-ssi!'

'G-g-good morning Jonghyun-ssi. H-How's your day? D-di-did you sleep tight last night?' Victoria replied.

'Yes. Pretty good day. Thanks! How bout-'

'Unnie, aren't you going to clean the fitting room now??' Jessica yelled not so far from them, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

this girl.Victoria said in mind.

'Th-then, Jonghyun. I'm going now. Bye!'

'Bye!' said Jonghyun then went changing his clothes to the uniform.

'Hm, they laundry-ed this uniform so quickly..' Jonghyun said to himself.

Suddenly..

SCREEKK

Sound of the sliding door of the changing room.

There's someone here, again?Jonghyun started to think. He quickly grabbed his uniform and went to the bathroom, not trying to let thing like yesterday happening again.

'Seriously, why do girls here like to change that freely? Do they never know the dangerous of guys, like me? Me, The Mighty Jonghyun, hahah!' He talked to himself again. He turned the tap to gave his face some splash of water. But it didn't work out.

Ish, the tap is as stupid as Jessica.. Eh, why? Jessica? He snapped by his own words. His lips, reflexively formed a smile, as he remembered the moment she stupidly showed herself to him.

'Jessica.. Seems like I have already seen you before.. hmm..' he said while rubbing his chin. Jonghyun cancelled washing his face and directly went changing his clothes.

Shrreessh..

Water, suddenly flowing through the -initially broken tap.

'Aish. stupid water.' He then walked back to give some water to his face.

Slrupt.

It’s.suddenly.turned off again.

Jonghyun gulped. Don't tell me it happened again, He wondered. He slowly walked back while finishing changing his clothes then quickly walked out.

 

---------

 

'Ah.. Son, can you suggest me an outfit please?' Asked an oldman to Jonghyun, when he's going to leave the shop.

'I'm sorry, sir. I'm off now.' Jonghyun answered.

'Ah, I just want you to give me one suggestion, kid.'

'Also, there's nothing will fit you, here, sir.' Jonghyun answered again, politely, but sharply.

'How can you say that, young man? Ah, where's that girl, huh?'

'Are you looking for someone?'

'Not your business, young man.'

Gee, Old man these days.. Up to Date, huh? Jonghyun thought.

'So, you better give me any suggestion, Young Man.. or..'

'Or what, Old Man?'

'Yaah!! Kids these days!'

'Mwo? Old Man these days! So confusing!'

'YAH!'

'Arabuhjie!(Grandpa!)' Someone yelled from inside of the boutique.

'Haah.. You've finished your work, Jessie?' The old man asked his granddaughter, Jessica.

'Grandpa, stop calling me that! It's embarassing!'

'So he's your grandfather?' Jessica nodded, 'why?' she asked.

'Huh, you inherited the same characteristic as your grandfather!' Jonghyun mocked.

'What do you mean, babo.' Jessica pouted.

'Sweet..' Jonghyun mumbled, but then sticked out his tongue.

'Yah, Young Man. Improve your manner. It's very not good.' the grandpa advised Jonghyun. For a little moment, Jonghyun fetched up. Manner? He had never used that word for many years.

'I..I..'

'I believe, deep inside your heart, back of your mind, you are a very kind guy.' He then grabbed Jessica's arm, leaving the stunned Jonghyun behind.

'Grandpa, why did you say that?' Jessica whispered. Her grandfather looked up at the sky, wandering around in his mind. 'It's just.. I saw myself on him..' then simply laughed.

 

------------------

 

‘Jonghyun oppa!’ Se Kyung yelled as she running closer toward Jonghyun. Jonghyun stood up from where he sat and waved his hand.

‘Ah, I miss you oppa!’ Se Kyung immediately hugged him tightly, but Jonghyun broke the hug quickly.

‘Why, oppa?’ She looked up at him.

‘Ah, nothing. But, here. I want to return the money you had lent me before.’ Jonghyun said while handing her some money.

‘You know you don’t have to do it, oppa.’

‘I know. But, still. Just take it.’ Jonghyun insisted. Se Kyung took it. ‘Fine then.’ She mumbled.

‘Now, Se Kyung, do you want to go for a walk?’ Jonghyun asked her.

‘Uwa.. it’s been a long time since we have one! Sure! Where, oppa?’

‘meet some old friends..’ Jonghyun answered then grinned. He held her hand and pulled her, forming a little sweet smile on Se Kyung’s face.

 

------- chap 4  end -----------

 

THANK YOU YOU FOR READING! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D