An Introduction

The Unforgivable Guy..

 

Forgive Me, the Unforgivable Guy..

 

 

"SHUT UP just give me the money!" A guy shouted and pointed his gun to people in the party. Everyone there got frightened. Girls screamed. Parents tried to protect their children.

 

"Stop screaming! now just give me the money!" The guy said again. He kicked the table and a birthday cake fell. A girl in a peach ruffled  gown cried. She kept yelling, "Appa, Eomma..." "Please, Don't ruin my birthday..." she said again.

"SHUT UP! Where the are your parents?!", as the guy said that, a siren from a police car rang. He panicked. He kept pointing his gun to the guests but after his eyes met the girl's, he changed the aim. How to end the girl's life. How to end her cries. What could he do? A crying girl is something he really hates.

"Jung Soo Yeon!" A lady cried. She ran to the girl and hugged her.

"Don't hurt her, I beg you.." The lady kept crying.

"Don't hurt my mum, she's the only one that I have..." The girl cried too.

The guy started to think about something. How to end their life. How to end this drama.

Suddenly, the door opened. Two polices with guns came in and pointed their guns to the guy. Panicked, he just grabbed the girl's neck and stuck his gun on her head.

"Don't move or I'll kill her!"

"NOO, please don't do that!" The lady, her mom exactly, crawled and begged on his feet. He's out of control. He shot the gun to the lady twice. The first bullet missed her while the second killed her. Blood running out of her body all over the floor.

"MOM...!" The girl tried to release herself from his grip. But everything was out of his control. He pulled the trigger made the girl laid down beside her mom with blood running out from her head...

He dropped his gun and knelt down. He still couldn't believe what he had just done. Killed someone. No, two women. He was here just to steal something. But he killed. That's how he ended up being in jail for 7 years.

 

------------------------------

 

Jonghyun was trying to call back his past. That incident which brought  him to the jail. That girl's face was still imagined clearly on his mind. Her cry, was still echoing inside his head. At least it kept going like that for the last 3 years. In his 4th years being in jail, no more regret in his life. He doesn't even feel guilty anymore. Not at all.

 

One day, on his 4th year in jail, his father visited him. Something unpredictable,  since he decided to end the family line of Jonghyun.

The police came to Jonghyun's cell and told him that someone wanted to visit him. Then, he brought him to the visitor's room. Jonghyun was so happy that he finally could see his appa after 4 years. He was going to hug his father but his father quickly said, 'I've paid you out of the jail. You can leave the prison tomorrow.'

Jonghyun stopped. He looked at his appa with a confuse gaze.

'You don't have to do it. It's my fault. I'm a bad son. I'll just make you embarrassed..' he said.

His father stepped backward and coldly replied, 'I still couldn't accept you back to my family. However, you  once became my son. I helped you this time, but still, you aren't part of Im family anymore...'

'Abuhji...' Jonghyun mumbled.

'Sir, I've finished. Thank you.' Mr. Im turned back and was about to leave when Jonghyun said, 'No, Abuhji, what should I do to make you forgive me? Please, forgive me..'

Mr. Im turned a little and said, 'Then you shouldn't do bad things from the beginning.' he continued to walk away.

Jonghyun froze. No, he still didn't feel any regret. Now he hates his father. He hates everyone. He hates how people look down at him because of his mistakes. He hates how once he made a mistake, people brought him aside of  their life and started to toss him in the trash. Especially, when he's not useful for them anymore.

'Let’s go now, Im Jonghyun.' The police officer said and brought him back to his cell. Jonghyun followed him while his mind wandering around thinking about what he’s going to do after he leaves the jail.

Time passed fast. A day passed and it’s time for him to leave his life on the jail. The polices brought him a sheet of paper for him to fill. He wrote something and a few minutes later, he has been free from the jail.

 

-----------

 

Jonghyun walked back to his boarding room. Everyone who knows him, no, everyone who had been his victim, looked at him suspiciously and uncomfortably. He just tried to ignore them. He continued walking to -4 years ago was- his room. He turned the door knob but of course, it’s locked. 'Tch..' He grumbled as he couldn’t get into his own room. He looked around, and his eyes stopped at a room not too far from his. He remembered clearly, that it was the house owner’s room. He walked lazily there and knocked the door.

'Who is.. You?!' a woman with rolls on her hair gasped as she saw Jonghyun.

'How can you...-'

'Get out of the jail this early?' Jonghyun completed her sentence. The woman nodded slowly and hesitantly.

'Because I’m Jonghyun. Im Jong—no, I’m not part of Im family anymore. Hm, I have to find a new last name later.' Jonghyun talked to himself.

'What do you want?' the woman asked him rudely.

'My key, Mrs. Hwang. I want my room back.'

“Are you kidding me? Leaving your room for 4 years and now you ask me to give your room back? You never even paid the fee! No way I’ll give it back to you!' she was about to close the door, but Jonghyun stopped her with his left muscular arm.

'Hm, if so... uh, how old is your daughter now? 12? I bet she’s beautiful. You love her right? Ah, I wonder how sad will you be if she suddenly died, I mean, leave you..' he gave his death glare at the end of his sentence. Making Mrs. Hwang raging.

'You Freak! Hope God will send you soon to His jail!' she cursed and went in to get his key. A moment later, she came back with keys on her hand. She gave it to Jonghyun and asked him to go away.

 

-----------------

 

'Damn, I’m hungry..' Jonghyun said while sitting in his room. He leaned on the wall and an idea came to his mind. He grabbed his jacket that had been brought by him since he left the jail and walked out.

 

 

'A quiet minimarket.. Hm, always good for people like me to fulfill their needs.' Jonghyun said in front of a small minimarket on a quiet street. He walked inside, just like a normal customer. He walked between shelves full of foods then took some biscuits and some cups of noodle. He put them inside his jacket and made it stay as flat as he could. Confidently, he walked passing the cashier and successfully approached the door. But someone grabbed his arm. No, it’s not the cashier nor the security. It’s a beautiful girl with long wavy hair.

'Shin SeKyung?' Jonghyun said in shock. The girl just smiled, and pulled him somewhere inside the market.

'Jonghyun..' SeKyung said. He ped Jonghyun’s jacket and, yeah, biscuits and noodles fell from it.

'What are you doing?!', he whispered loudly.

'Jonghyun-ah, why were you stealing again?'

'Then, what can I do? I like seeing the shop owner getting angry when they notice something’s missing from his shop.'

'Jonghyun oppa!', SeKyung whined. He held his hands and said, 'Let’s go to my apartment, I’ll make you your favorite  Samgyetang, okay?', Jonghyun looked at the girl in front of him and nodded slowly. They picked biscuits and noodles from the floor then put them back to their places before leaving the shop.

 

--------

 

Click

SeKyung the lamp and asked Jonghyun to come inside.

'Hm.. let’s see..', She said while opening and looking inside the refrigerator.

Click, click, heard Jonghyun setting the air conditioner while sitting on the sofa.

'As always.', SeKyung mumbled, loud enough to be heard by him. She took a jar of instant darjeeling tea and took out a pan.

'What? As always?'

'Yeah..', SeKyung stopped her words as she set the stove and started to boil the tea. She then poured the hot darjeeling tea into the cups. 'You always do whatever you want.', She served the tea on the table. 'Even after 4 years, you still act like my home is yours.'

Silence suddenly covered both of them.

'Ehm, so, what had happened for the last 4 years?', SeKyung tried to break the silence. She drank the tea to clear .

'In jail. Having my punishment.' answered Jonghyun.u

'What about you? Did you have much fun with your other boyfriends?', he continued, sharply, and directly.

'W-what do you mean? I-I’m always here, waiting..-'

'Oh, right. Always here in your comfort apartment without even thinking about visiting me.'

His words, were like a sword, stabbing right into her heart. He’s right. She never thought about visiting him. She even tried to end any relation with him. What can she do? A freelance model going out with a prisoner? Is something she never thinks about.

But some moments ago, just less than an hour ago in the market, the same feeling like what she felt 4 years ago, the warmth that she felt when they first met, came again. Covered her heart all over again.

'So, when will you cook for me?', Jonghyun now scattered her thoughts, seeing tears started to accumulate in the edge of her eyes.

'O-okay, Uhm, Jonghyun oppa, will you please help me cutting the vegetable?', she requested.

'Hm, my pleasure.' Jonghyun smiled, then stood up and went to the kitchen.

'Where’s the vegetable?', he asked.

'In the refrigerator. Wait! I’m gonna change my clothes first.', SeKyung yelled from her way to the bedroom.

'Alright, naughty vegie, where are you?', Jonghyun sang while looking inside the refrigerator.

'Hm,  needs . So.. Ah, this is what I need!', he yelled right after he found the right vegetable. He took a knife from the drawer and began to chop them. A few minutes later, Sekyung had finished changing her clothes. She changed into a white loose shirt and white shorts. She simply tied her hair like a horse tail. She ran towards Jonghyun who’s seriously cutting the vegetable and gave him  a back hug. She tightened her grip while smelling at his back. She missed that.

Shock with what she’d just done, Jonghyun put the knife away and released her hands from his waist. He turned around. 'What are you—'

He couldn’t finish his sentence when SeKyung suddenly gave him a peck  on the lips. It was less than three seconds. But magically could bring his memory back to four years ago. He got that feeling again. His heart raced. His blood flowed unnormally. He wanted more. He pulled her hand while the other held the back of her head just to meet his lips with hers, giving her a warmer and deeper kiss.  For some longer seconds, they’re recalling back all their kisses a long time ago. Putting more passion in their kiss.

SeKyung  broke the kiss just to make sure that it wasn't a dream.  As if she still couldn’t bring her memory to the , she cupped Jonghyun’s  face and brought them into another kiss..

'Enough.' Jonghyun said. Being recalled to life, Jonghyun gently pushed her away, making her moved backward.

'I-I thought, you enjoyed it..' Sekyung said with a sad smile on her face.

'I did. But, i just think.. It's enough.' Jonghyun looked away.

'Waeyo? Do you think I'm not good anymore for you?', she stepped closer again.

'Oppa-'

'Sekyung-ah, a kiss is enough. But we did it three times. Isn't that satisfying enough for you?'

'Ani- it's enough, if we meet everyday. Oppa..', Sekyung started whining. She circled her arms around his neck. 'We haven't met for four years...'

This girl... Really.. Jonghyun said in mind.

'Opp-~'

 

BAAMM

 

'You want this so badly, huh?' Jonghyun said rudely, pinning her on the wall in the corner of the room, and made sure no escaping way for her.

'Jonghyun..', Sekyung got blank, being afraid and shock.

'Which way do you prefer?', said Jonghyun, Not paying attention to the scared Sekyung.

'This one?', He obsessively kissed Sekyung. 'Or this one?', he ed the first button of her clothes.

'Jonghyun oppa, sorry..' cried sekyung while closing her eyes. Jonghyun sighed. He pulled his hands back and warmly caressed her hair. He then pulled her hand and sat her down on the sofa. He knelt down in front of her, still  holding her hands.

'If you ever do that again, I don't know what will I do to you, Sekyung-ah. You know what kind of person I am. And you know how seducing you're to me..' He said while buttoning her shirt back.

'I am willing to give anything for you, Oppa. Anything!'

'SeKyung!' Jonghyun yelled. 'Don't be a !' he continued. 'If you dare saying that kind of thing again, I won't, I really won't take anything from you even just a single touch. Understand me?!'

'Ara.. Arasso, oppa..'

Unfortunately, Sekyung took Jonghyun's words as if he doesn't care bout her anymore. Her mind started to think about something. How to make him beg for her everything...?

 

---------------------

 

'I'm going now,', Jonghyun said, ready to go out of sekyung's apartment.

'Don't wanna stay a little longer?' offered Sekyung.

'No, thanks.'

'Oppa, do you have some money?'

'I-'

'Here,' Sekyung said, took out some money from her wallet and gave it to Jonghyun.

'Thanks. I'll return it later.' Jonghyun smiled. So did Sekyung. She then waved her hand when Jonghyun walked away.

'Uh.. What have I done..'Sekyung silently said while cupping her face.

 

 

***

 

 THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO HELP THIS STORY GROWING :D

THANKS :)