The Weird Things Started to happen...

The Unforgivable Guy..

 

Forgive Me, the Unforgivable Guy...

 

 

'You've worked very hard, thank you all.' Mrs. Cha said to all the workers as she gave them their salary.

'Thank you, Madame.' everyone said in unison. They then went to the changing room to change their uniform into casual outfits. On the way to the room, Jonghyun met Jessica. Their eyes met. Jessica tried to look away but Jonghyun prevented her. 'Sica-ah!' He yelled, made everybody looked at them.

'What did you do?!' Jessica whispered loudly. Jonghyun looked at her with a regretful smile, 'Are you feeling better now? I am sorry for what happened before.' Then suddenly that regretful smile turned into a smirk.'I didn't mean to see your topless--'

'Shut up!' Jessica stopped him, covering his mouth with her hands.

'What? What is he going to say, Jessica?' Jia asked.

'Yeah yeah, what?' Sunny joined.

'Sicca, your topless what?'  Victoria following too.

'My.. My topless.. my topless teddy bear! You know unnie, my lovely teddy bear! He dared to see it half ! Yeah!' Jessica lied.

'Is that true, Jonghyun-ssi?' Jia asked with her death glare.

'I... Want to change my clothes first. Lalala~' Jonghyun sang then walked away.

'Sicca-ah, you know the rule, and I think I smell scandals here..' said Jia to Jessica.

'No unnie! No!'

'Unnie! It's impossible! Remember that our Sica is the most dilligent staff here!' Sunny snapped. Jia did nothing but looked away and went changing her clothes. Victoria approached her and said, 'Hm, you've a great taste on guys, Sica. But I think he'll match better with me..' then released a smirk.

'Hash, up to you unnie!'

 

---------

 

'Are you going now, Jonghyun-ssi?' Victoria stopped Jonghyun who's going to leave the shop.

'Ah, yes Victoria-ssi.' Answered Jonghyun with a smile.

'Do you want me to accompany-'

'Then see you tomorrow, Jonghyun-ssi!' Sunny cut her off.

'Seonnie. What did you do?!' Victoria whispered.

'No scandal, unnie. No scandal.' Replied Sunny.

'Ehm, then I'll leave now. Bye all!' Jonghyun said then left.

'Good bye Jonghyun!' Sunny said with her special tone.

'Tch. Your voice interrupting my ears!' Victoria said in a low voice then said, sweetly to Jonghyun. 'Good bye Jonghyun-ssi! See you tomorrow!'

'Tch. Your flirt interrupting my whole life.' Jia said with her special, killing tone. . .

 

---------------

 

Jonghyun walked outside while counting his first day salary. 23.500 won. or approximately $16. He decided to buy new clothes first before heading back to his apartment.

With two plastic bags on his hand, Jonghyun went back by bus. Night shows a beautiful sky today. It's still 8 pm. But moon shone so brightly tonight, being rounded by the stars. Finally a bus came to the bus stop. It's crowded already. Jonghyun didn't think there'll be any seat left there for him.

And he was right. The bus was full of people. Nothing he could do but stood there. Suddenly, his mind started to go around, flying into the room, forming a face. Jessica.

That girl..  He thought.

She's pretty hot. Just.. pretty stupid and careless too. He continued. His mind kept forming the scenario when that silly girl cupped his mouth, letting her shirt to move freely. It's not his first time seeing a girl like that in front of him, but it's the first time he couldn't resist when his lips formed a smile. In the middle of people who in fact were looking at him.

What's wrong with me? Jonghyun thought. Then, a man who sat beside where he stood said, 'Son, why don't you sit back there? There's one seat left in the corner, right?' His words immediately choke his throat as what the man said, was different with what he saw..

'Sir, a girl is sitting there, right?' Jonghyun asked while pointing to the seat meant by the man.

'What do you mean?' The other man turned around to convince his self. Even though the girl was bowing, but Jonghyun was sure enough that there's a girl sitting there 'It's empty. No one's sitting there.' the man continued. His words choking him evenmore when the girl Jonghyun saw was looking right at him, giving him a threatening glare. At that second Jonghyun asked the driver to stop and got off from the bus.

Finally, Jonghyun was forced to walk for the rest of his way to his apartment. His mind kept thinking of what happened to him.

I'm sure there's a long haired girl sitting there, at the back seat of the bus.

But why did that old man kept insisting that it's empty? Couldn't he see her?

 

--------------

 

'Long time no see, oppa..' a girl said to Jonghyun with teary eyes. 'Guess you've forgot me haven't you?' she continued.

'Oppa, why did you do that? Can you now heal my pain, my wound, that all caused by you? Don't you know how hurt it was, oppa?'

'Wh- what do you mean?'asked Jonghyun.

'Oppa, guess I'll be here with you, forever till you know enough what I felt that day..' The girl said again then wiped her tears. She stood up and turned around. She started to walk away, further and further.

Jonghyun rubbed his eyes. To make sure that he's still awake. When he opened his eyes again, the girl was gone. Feeling between relieved and astonished, Jonghyun laid his body down. He closed his eyes then opened them again, just to see that girl with a different, scarier face looking at him from the corner of the room..

 

GASP!

 

Jonghyun awoke from his nightmare. His watch shows 02.15 am. Pretty late for a student to go to sleep. But he didn't know why kids outside his room were being so noisy, loping, ran after each other, and even playing ball in this non-weekend day. He tried to ignore them and continued to go to sleep. But failed. He drank a glass of water first. Took a deep breath and once again tried to ignore the noise.

He did it. He slowly closed his eyes as the noise slowly disappeared.

Suddenly..

BOP.. BOP.. BOP..

Sound of a ball hitting his door.

'We're so sorry!' someone yelled from outside. He released a heavy, rough sigh before trying to sleep again.

 

Chuckled chuckled. But those kids kept chuckling, laughing, and playing.

 

'SHUT UP!' Jonghyun finally shouted. Instead of obeying what Jonghyun said, they chuckled, laughed, played louder. He couldn't take it anymore. He immediately got up to yell at those kids.

'Hey you Little Bastards! Don't you know what time is...it..?' Jonghyun stopped with mouth agape. Guess what happened?

No one's there!

Not even a single living thing's out there!

 

***

 

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAP 3 ^^ Let me know if you have any advice for this story by leaving comments below!

Please support me by subscribing to this story!

Thank you you!!