The Beginning of New Kim Jonghyun

The Unforgivable Guy..

 

 

Forgive Me, the Unforgivable Guy..

 

 

Jonghyun walked back to his simple, ordinary apartment. He looked around, examining the changes of people occured in that past 4 years. Several things have changed, he thought. But Crimes are still everywhere, he continued. He was still able to see teenagers smoke and drink alcohol on a small alley, hiding from their parents.  A lovey dovey couple who's busy making out behind the bushes. A rascal who's seriously stealing an old lady's wallet. Ah, what's wrong with it, anyway? However, he had done all of those things, right? He has no rights for giving any critics of crimes he ever done. Lol. That would be funny.

 

Jonghyun decided to sit for a while on a bench in front of a korean vintage boutique. There, he thought bout everything he had been through. His childhood, his parents, his friends, his ex, and that silly party. Which brought him to today.

 

Suddenly a woman in a soft yellow silk dress appeared from the boutique. Her knitted cardigan moved as the wind blew. Her bracelets tinkling as she tapped Jonghyun's shoulder.

'Son, do you need a job?'She asked all of sudden.

'Eh, what?' Jonghyun cleared her sentence once again.

'I asked, do you need a job? Because my boutique..' she stopped for a while, pointing to the korean vintage boutique behind them, 'Needs a male shopkeeper. Think you have a good style to give my customers some reccomendations.'

 

Geez, this woman.

Can't even see my shirt and my -so unfashionable- jacket. Also my old shoes. How can she say I have a good style? Uh, what an old, flirty woman.. He grumbled in mind.

 

"Ah, don't take too much time to think. Oh, or do you want to see my boutique first?" The woman said again, pulling his arm to the boutique.

 

 

There they're. Inside her boutique. It's a all-vintage designed interior shop, with cute, puffed, laced dressed shopkeeper. They greeted in unison, 'Welcome, Min Mi Boutique serves you the best Korean vintage style in Seoul' But their smile disappeared as they saw the dirty Jonghyun.

'Mam? Who's this person?' One of the shopkeeper daring to ask.

'This is our shop's new male shopkeeper.' Said the owner.

'But miss...sis. I haven't even agreed that.' Jonghyun said.

'How about 3500 won per hour, free lunch, free clothes every 3 months, is that enough?'

'But miss...sis..-' Jonghyun insisted.

'And your job is only to give your thought to the female customers.'

'I agree..' Jonghyun decided, shaking her hand while grinning widely.

 

 

------ Owner's office ------

 

'Please fill this form.' Said the woman to Jonghyun.

'So, may I  know your name, please?' He asked politely.

'Cha. Cha Myun Ri. And stop calling me Mrs! Call me Mam. Understand, uh...' Mrs. Cha looking for his name.

'Jonghyun. Im.. ah..no, Mm.. Kim Jonghyun.' Jonghyun clarified. 'And I understand it, Ma-am.'

'Good.' Mrs. Cha said again while handing him the form. Jonghyun started to fill the form.

 

'Listen to me, Jonghyun. There're some rules you have to obey.' The Woman started. 'First, job start at 8 am. There, you've to help other employees to clean and prepare the shop. You are allowed to go home anytime. As long as there's someone willing to change with you.' She paused to drink the tea that was brought by the officer earlier. 'Rules number two, you are never allowed to fall in love with other shopkeeper.' she continued utterly.

 

'No scandal.'

'No living together.' she finished her sentence then gulped the tea again.

 

Heard that weird rule, Jonghyun looked around, examining female employees outside.

 

An old looked girl with long and straight hair. She has bangs that cover her forehead. She has perfect eyes, but Jonghyun hates girls that hide their forehead..

 

The girl with long, semi-curly hair and slant bangs. In a sharp chin and so pointed nose. Her different sized eyes smiled, looked so cheesy, disgusting, he thought.

 

The other girl is the sharp eyed girl. With messy hair and cute lips. She's perfect! To be a bodyguard..., Jonghyun thought.

 

The last girl, the one with short cool blond hair. With her cutest eyesmile. With her small lips. She looks seducingly arrogant. But her voice unfortunately cut it all off.. He commented, in mind.

 

'Don't worry mam, there's no one attracting enough for me here.' Jonghyun finally said while smiling.

'Glad to hear that. Finish filling your form?' asked mrs. Cha.

'Yap.' Jonghyun said while handing back the paper to her.

From now on, the old Im Jonghyun has changed. He's Kim Jonghyun, a shopkeeper of Min Mi Korean Vintage Style Boutique.

 

--------------------

 

'Kim Jonghyun-ssi, may I give you this uniform.. You have to wear this whenever you work here.' The sharp eyed girl said to Jonghyun while handing the uniform.

'M..ma..e.mae..' Jonghyun mumbled silently, reading a name tag on her chest.

'What're you doing there, looking at my...-'

'Oh, no.no. Just trying to read your name.'

'You can just ask me directly, I'm Ji Ah. Maeng Jia.' She extended her hand. Jonghyun shook hers.

'Oh-yeah.. Then, nice to work with you, Jia-ssi'.

'Hm, don't conclude something too early..' Jia smirked and walked away.

 

 

------------------

 

Jonghyun went to the employees' changing room.  It's dark there. He walked ahead to a random locker. He put his things there. He went putting off his jacket then his shirt.

 

Khsskhskk..

Heard something not too far from him. Maybe a mouse. He ignored it.

 

He's going to unbuckled his pants but found it's difficult to do that in the darkness. He the wall looking for the switch. Then,

 

Click

 

'AAAAAAAAHH~' A young lady yelled. She was tightly wrapping her unbottuned shirt to cover her body in front of the Shirtless Jonghyun.

'Who are- What are- How can- When did-' The girl stuttered.

'WHAT KIND OF GIRL ARE YOU, CHANGING LIKE THAT IN THE DARK?! ARre---" Jonghyun yelled too, but stopped cause the girl cupped his mouth with both her hands. Which  caused  her shirt to move freely  and  stop  covering her body..

'KYAAAAA'

'What the..-' Jonghyun immediately closed his eyes. 'I close my eyes. Be quick! Wear your uniform!' He said.

Sobbing, the girl did what Jonghyun said. She turned her body around, giving Jonghyun her bare and white back. Jonghyun opened his eyes a little. Just to enjoy seeing her back. It made him wanted to touch her.

'Don't you dare see me..' the girl yelled, made Jonghyun snapped. He closed his eyes again.

 

'I'm done.' The girl said. Jonghyun opened his eyes.

'Crap!' Jonghyun murmured. "What?!" asked the girl.

'You haven't zipped the dress!'

'Omo?! Oh, My.. otto-ottohkk--?!'

'Just zip it right now!' Jonghyun cut her off.

'I want to. But my unnies usually do that for me..' Sobbing, the girl answered.

This girl..tiring! Without saying anything, Jonghyun approached her. He held her shoulder. With one hand, he spruced her dress first then gently pulled the zipper. The sound of it accidentally gave both Jonghyun and the girl a goosebump. Jonghyun slowly took a glance at her and neck.

What am I doing? Do I trying to transform into a vampire or what??

'Done.', Jonghyun said. He then took a pair of shoes from a locker beside her then knelt down. 'Stop crying..' he calmed her down. He put the shoes on her feet. 'You look uglier when crying.' he continued.

'Tch, what's with that? Doesn't sound like a cheer.'

'I am not.', said Jonghyun as he stood up. Again, he spelled while reading her name tag. 'Je-ss-ica'

'WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING A-?!' The girl, known as Jessica shouted, but stopped as her eyes met with shirtless Jonghyun. His abs successfully took her eyes away. For some short seconds, her heart beating fast..

'WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!' Jessica repeated.

'I was reading your name tag, sicca-ah.'

'How can you call me like that on our first meeting? And just ask me away, no need to look at my br- name tag!'

'Why should you get angry? I've seen your body however...' Jonghyun winked his eye naughtily, making Jessica stuttered. She quickly went leaving the room while Jonghyun continued changing his clothes.

 

***

 

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to check UNSPOKEN FEELINGS :D

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE COMMENT TO HELP THIS STORY GROWING! THANK YOU!