I Love You

I Thought It Was You

A/N: play this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogUtMyhsz8A

 

 

 

 

Enjoy! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 5 years

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

 

Aigoo~ what’s taking them so long! Last 1 minute…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SUNG JOO!”

“yah Jinyoung and Baro! What’s taking you so long?!”

“mianhe Sung Joo-ah~ That’s because of Jinyoung! He wake up late!”

“yah yah~ That’s because of you! You’re eating too much!”

 

 

 

 

Aigoo~ this two little boys really. Wanna know who I end up to?

 

 

 

 

“ok that’s enough now! Kaja!”

 

 

 

 

 

At the Playground

 

 

 

*whispering to Jinyoung* baro: “yah~ I’ll go get the gift and you’ll go get the flowers arraso?”

*okay sign*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hmm? Where are they- ah!” *someone covers your eyes*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sungie~~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“oh? Sandeul oppa?! =D”

 

“aigoo~ you know me so much!”

 

“oppa!” *hugs*

 

“oh! I have a gift for you~” *hands you the gift and the flowers*

 

“aww~ gomawo~ I love you oppa~”

 

“I love you too Sung Joo~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

“our plan was solved! Let’s go home now~”

 

Baro: “right! And let’s eat lots and lots of food~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

Neh~ I thought it was Jinyoung or Baro but all I can think of is Sandeul. I didn’t knew that Sandeulie is my schoolmate since grade school and he said that he really likes me since grade 3! And he was so shy to confess to me that’s why he just helped Baro so that his true feelings will be sent to me. This was really shocking! But he doesn’t have to worry because in the end, he got me! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: aww!~ so all of this love triangle between Jinyoung, Baro and you was just wasted! So in the end, Sandeulie is the main character in this story.. haha!! XDD aww~ sorry for the lame final chapter T.T please comment and subscribe~ ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KIDDING! XDD HAHAHAHA! XDD aww!~ this would be really daebak if she ended up with sandeul though~ hahaha!! DON’T WORRY SHE WILL END UP WITH EITHER JINYOUNG OR BARO OR BARO OR JINYOUNG~ so~ here’s the real story now! Haha! XDD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

 

5 Years Later

 

 

 

Finally! I’m back after 5 years of staying in New York to study and become a famous fashion designer. I miss it here. I miss my home. I miss my family. I miss HIM.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*knock knock*

 

“s-sungie?”

“SUNIE!” *hugs*

“omo sungie! You’re here! I missed you!”

“I missed you too!”

“come in first!~ what do you want to eat?”

“hmm… pizza!”

“arraso arraso~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baro~ he’s matured. And manlier. Aww~ I remembered the times when I because he doesn’t like to be cute. =))

 

 

“baro-ya~ you look manlier now!”

“chinja?! I’ve been waiting for you to say it! FINALLY! I Love You Sung Joo-ah~”

“aigoo~ I might fall for you again! Don’t say that!”

“haha! I love you! I love you!”

“whatever~”

“hahaha! Sung Joo-ah~ I LOVE YOU.. AS MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD!~”

*both of you laughing*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really thought I’ll end up with him because he has been with me for life! =)) But I realized back then that it was just a happy crush. That there’s someone who really is in my heart~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baro’s POV

 

 

I realized that Sung Joo and I are really just brothers and sisters. I didn’t open my heart because I thought it’s Sung Joo. I’m just a kid back then that’s why I’m like that and after that painful heartbreak, I started realizing it..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

Baro’s POV

 

I’m dying to know her response. What could it be? If she said yes, then it will be the happiest day of my life! But what if… tsk! I CAN’T! please Sung Joo….

 

 

*knock knock* (have you realized that there’s a lot of doors lately? Haha!!XDD)

 

 

“S-sung Joo-ah~”

 

 

“Baro-ya~ m-mianheyo~” *sobs*

 

 

*about to cry* “S-SUNG JOO-AH~” *hugs you*

 

 

“mianheyo~” *sobs*

(play and read the English lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w5imtMpD5c&feature=related)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I-It’s not me. Are we not meant for each other? It really hurt, so much! I guess I have to accept it. Sung Joo-ah~ even if it hurts, I’ll let you go~ Be happy and don’t worry, I’ll still be by your side~ Saranghae~

(play and read the English lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrCuM6u74BI)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have moved on after and realized all things. And here I am! doing good! haha! I have a lot of stories to tell but I'm not the main anymore.. =(( I'll just tell it to you next time~ =))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

I should see him now. Did he wait?

 

 

"mm.. Baro-ya~ I think I should go see him now. I'll be back later~"

 

"neh~ goodluck Sungie!~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(play this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OENcTu2P-vo)

I started walking and thinking... I always thought of the things he said to me before I left

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

I haven't told him yet. We still talk like nothing happened and he haven't bring up the topic about us too.. I also haven't told him that I'll be studying abroad.. Should I just say that I'll be leaving?

 

 

 

 

"Jinyoung-ah~"

 

"neh?~"

 

"I'll not be studying for college here."

 

"................................."

 

"I wanted to have a good future that's why I'm doing this~"

 

"I know~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be waiting~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is he still waiting? Suddenly I bumped into someone

 

 

"mianheyo~"

 

"............................."

 

 

 

 

WHUUT?! he's not even apologizing! 

 

 

 

 

 

"S-Sung Joo-ah?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That voice.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

 

 

I suddenly had the urge to walk around today. As I was walking, I suddenly ask myself "when will she be coming back?". Sung Joo has been my inspiration while she's away. And I'm always thinking "what is she doing now?", "did she choose Baro?", "are they doing well together?". But I'm still hoping that she'll come back and say that thing I want to hear... I'm still waiting Sung Joo~ still waiting~ then I suddenly bumped on a girl.

 

 

 

 

"mianheyo~"

 

 

She sounds familiar. I looked at the girl... It's her~ It's her! I've been waiting for you~ You're finally here!

 

 

"Sung Joo?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

That voice... the voice that I've been waiting for~ In front of me. Jinyoung~ You've waited for me.. right??

 

 

 

 

 

*about to cry* "Jinyoung-ah~ You've waited for me...... right?"

 

 

he is staring at me. what if he said no.

 

 

"You're always on my heart and mind Sung Joo-ah, I've always waited for you~"

 

 

 

I hugged him. I know he's the one. Jinyoung-ah~ after all this years~ It's still you~

he started my hair. This is the first time I'll be saying this infront of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I LOVE YOU~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then Jinyoung finished it with a kiss~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: THE END~ ='') those who wants Sung Joo to end up with Baro.... MIANHEYO!!~ The truth is, I have already planned it all before I started making this story. I want all of you to like baro but in the end it will be jinyoung~ SO YOU THOUGHT IT WAS HIM~ BWAHAHA!! =DDD I hope you still liked it. I want to thank you all readers for reading this really short story. ^^ I LOVE YOU ALL!! <33 =*** Please do comment! and wait for my new story~ ^^