It's Sunday!

I Thought It Was You

A/N: play this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKb7-pPf51c&feature=relmfu

Enjoy! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GOOD MORNING!!! Waah!~ Today is a very nice day. Should I invite Baro to come over?? Oh! I should also invite Jinyoung! THIS WOULD BE FUN!!

 

To: Hambaro

Sunie!!!! Do you want to come over my house? I have lots and lots of food today!

 

To: Jinyoungie

Jinyoungie!~ Do you want to come over my house? ^^ I know you also love foods! XDD

 

I hope they’ll come. =))

 

 

Baro’s POV

 

GOOD MORNING! It’s Sunday! Should I invite Sungie over?

*BEEP*

 

From: Sungie

Sunie!!!! Do you want to come over my house? I have lots and lots of food today!

 

GREAT! I’ll have free foods today! I really would come..^^

 

To: Sungie

Of course I’ll come! ^^ for food!...... and for my only love~ =””> aww! Don’t you think I’m sweet??

 

From: Sungie

Aniyo. I don’t think so.. hahaha! Kidding! Oh! by the way, Jinyoung will be joining us. =””> now, don’t you think that’s the sweetest thing ever?? ^^

 

Tsk! Why did you invite him Sung Joo!? Wae?!~ huhuhu!! T.T and what’s sweet about that?! Psh! (here you go again Baro-ya. I thought you’ll be her best friend for now? Why are you reacting like this suddenly?) I don’t know either. Am I crazy? =S or this is a punishment for not telling my feelings for her? What will happen if I tell it to her though? NOTHING! So I think................ OMO! Am I.......... c-crazy? ANDWE!!!! T.T LOOK! Why am I being like this? Why am I shouting? I know I’m not crazy but why do I need to shout like that? What? What am I saying? Argh! Baro! You know you’re crazy ever since you’re born! ... what now? Oh!

 

To: Sungie

Ok~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HELLO!!!! before anything else, i wanted to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOUR MOM! ^^ I shouldn't be updating now but I always think about all of you.. I want you to be happy! =""> so you think I'm the sweetest person ever after you read that?? HAHA!! kidding! sorry if this was a random chapter XDD Baro is crazy! crazy in love with you! AWW!~ XDD hope you like it! please comment and subscribe! oh! I noticed something!............ aigoo~ I FORGOT WHAT TO SAY! haha!! I'll tell it to you next time. XDD oh! I remembered it! don't you think my update today was long?..................or it's just the spacing?? or the author's note is longer than the story?? XDD haha!! 

 

Enjoy the rest of the song! ^^