explaining things with some sarcasm on top (Chapter re-edited)

Borrowed Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey there! It's been a very long time, I think you might not remember me :) but yeah, i'm back on track, 
:))
Sorry for the oc-ness, i've been very busy in school and in my internship that i don't know any more news about them, still I love them :))

===================================================================

When you hear the word wedding what cones to your mind? 

To some it brings tears in their eyes and happiness swells in their hearts. Weddings are supposed to be a happy occasion, full of laughter and cheesy things. It was also a busy time, both for the couple to be wed and their families. Things to be arranged and talks to perfect things for the upcoming event.

But for a certain man slash panda that just happens to wake up from his coma, hearing the word 'wedding' brings nothing but chills to his spine. He has just waked up in learning he had a heart transplant then for his upcoming wedding, yep w.e.d.d.i.n.g.

""

After the encounter with kwon jiyong, seungri ran out of his room and straight to his guardians room he was hyperventilating and out of panic, leetuk and kangin asks jiyong to go home and let seungri to rest first and to calm down.

Leetuk and Kangin have many problems and telling jiyong to go home isn't a walk in the park but the real problem is calming a panicked panda in under their bed.

A very panicked and wild panda, whose innocence and naivety seems to disappear since jiyong mentioned the arranged marriage, which can’t seem to stop saying all the curse words in all languages.

"Seungri, stop it please and come out of the bed" Leetuk sighed the hundred time as he put his face in his palm

" oi, panda come out from there, I want my beauty rest, we're going to have a long and busy week preparing for your wedding" kangin sarcastically joked 

"NOOOOOOOOO! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING??!!! WHAT THE IS HAPPENING!"

" stop screaming! And stop cursing!!" leetuk cried "and you stop joking and go out a second and make sure that no one is listening" 

With that kangin bow to leetuk "of course your highness future mother-in-law of the king"

"OUT!" Kangin just laughed with that.

"Lee Seunghyun go out of the bed.

" Hearing his full name, Seungri got out and sit besides Leetuk.

"Hyung, care to explain?"

"It's going to take all night. You might need some rest."

"I've been sleeping for four months hyung, don't you think that's enough?" Seungri said as he lay flat on the bed “but if you  want me to rest I can  lay down here while you explain things to me, hyung what the is happening?”

"Okay, okay I will explain, but no interruption and no cursing, bloody hell Seungri you may look naïve but you’ve got a mouth worse than a sailor." Leetuk said glaring at the panda.

“I just inherited it from you hyung, you do curse loud, especially when it’s just you and kangin-hyung in this bedroom” Seungri teased.

Leetuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter