Wait! What? I'm gonna what?

Borrowed Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A very short update, just for you to know that I'm still gonna continue this :)

I didn't have any time to edit this so sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling and usage of words :)

Please do comment :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 I fixed Jiyong's breakfast and was headed to his room when I felt a buring sensation in my chest, I hold onto something for support, then I notice that it was Jiyong who I was holding, then, unconsciousness swallowed me whole.

The next thing that I know was that I can hear them but I can't open my eyes, nor speak. The feeling was like I was in a coma.

I can hear Leetuk and Kangin –hyung’s worried voice, Sungmin’s and a lot more, then the night comes and I heard Jiyong-hyung’s voice.

“Honey come on, open your eyes for me like you’ve always do. We still have our wedding to arrange …” I didn’t finish to hear what’s he saying cause sleep overwhelmed me, but what was that? Wedding? What the hell is he talking about?

After the third day I have fully woken up when Leetuk-hyung rushed into my room, there were tears and hugs, but what shocked me was the news about me having a heart transplant.

And the more shocking news is that it was the heart of Soora that was transplanted in mine, they said that it was in Soora’s last wishes that she told Kyuhyun-hyung.

I tried standing but Leetuk-hyung stops me “Rest a little more, Riri, your n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter