She is Seungri

Borrowed Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for everyone who keep on reading this even though everything puzzling. :))

Please do comment!

Enjoy with the chapters!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ji Yong’s POV

After Seungri asked to go out. He muttered a quick excuse and goes out of the hospital running with Sungmin.

My parents looked at me asking me to run after them.  But a long beep has been heard in Soora’s room. I ran into the room but a nurse stopped me. Then came the other doctor.

My heart was tugging so hard that it felt like it will explode, then a doctor came out saying that Soora was asking my presence. When I stepped into her room all I see is her burned face full of dried blood, still she is my angel. She’s sleeping then the nurse handed me a letter.

“it was found in her right pocket.” The nurse said. I get it and sit down to read it.

"Ji my love, please listen to all what I’m going to say without interrupting me.” 

 

I can hear her sweet voice. I nodded to no one.

 

“After this love again ok? Don’t interrupt! Do me a favor huh? It’s about Seungri. Please look after him, treat Seungri like I was him. Love him like I was him. I know it’s hard but please, promise me. I love you so much you’re my life. If I know that this will happen I never should’ve do that. But don’t tell anyone …”  

 

The letter was not finished. Then I notice that her heart line was a flat line so I beeped for the nurses again, then they come in again.

I was told by the nurses to go out.

Her family asked what happened, Kyuhyun’s eyes where just fresh from crying.

I  told them that Soora says she loves me, Soora ask me not to tell them her favor so I will not disappoint her. But her favor, ‘love Seungri’? and she says ‘I never should’ve have do that’? Do what? Everything is so much confusing right now.

Then another doctor comes out asking the presence of Soora’s family.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter