The Businessman

Borrowed Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soooo … I’m back!

Characters are not mine only the plot and they will be super OCC in this fic. English is not my fist language and constructive criticism is very very much welcome.

I know nothing about the medical world and this chapter in not beta-d, grammar or spelling prood and pretty much not edited as well.

Thank you so much! :*

 

“About that” Leetuk started, putting the drink in his hand at the table where Kangin is eating. “Let’s just say he found someone like him but different, actually if you asked me I was so surprised that he will find a friend other than you”.

Kangin snickered “Yeah, he surely found a friend”

Seungri just looked at them with a confusing look while the two elders continued eating. After a few minutes Seungri’s faced brighten up then slap the table so hard that the drink Leetuk puts there splashed into Kangin’s face.

“Why you litte brat! Are you giving me some heart attack?!” Kangin shouted as he stand up with face with water dripping.

But Seungri is not giving him attention, he’s started shaking and shouting at Leetuk “He’s with Soora’s brother isn’t he?! Finally!!!”

Leetuk laughed “Yeah, how did you know?” Seungri looked at him with bright eyes and said “I just know! Finally, something good after that ing wake up”

Kangin slapped Seungri’s head with the newspaper and said “Look at me when I’m taking to you”. Seungri just holds his head while giving a glare at Kangin. Then both noticed Kangin’s face and both laughed.

They laugh and talked like nothing has happened.

They continued eating and then Kangin break the silence with a short but lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter