LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!

My Senior's Hired Girlfriend

The next day…

 

Jinwoon surprisingly insisted on eating at the cafeteria again. As they place their orders on the counter, Suzy scanned the area for a vacant table, when she saw one, she instructed Jiwoon to follow her. Suzy’s about to open , welcoming the strawberry cheesecake that she ordered, when she saw who’s sitting on each table next to them– on the left side, Yoseob; the right side, Eunji. Suzy gulped awkwardly and then consciously eat her food. On her peripheral vision, she can see that Yoseob is staring pass through her where Eunji is sitting. Unconsciously, she stared at Yoseob and saw his hurt expression. ‘He looked more pale and exhausted than yesterday.’ Suzy thought. She kept on examining him and seeing his miserable condition, Suzy became more determined, ‘I don’t want seeing him like this. I want his happiness back. I’ll do everything to help him even if it’d cost me a lot. I'll let Eunji know what she's been missing.’

 

Instinctively, Suzy stood up and sat across Yoseob, offering him her strawberry fruit shake. “Sunbaenim, here.” She placed the drink in front of him.

 

“Oh, thanks. How did you know that I like this one?” Yoseob asked, a little bit surprised by her sudden act.

 

Suzy smiled sweetly, “Actually, I really don’t know. I just thought of offering you a drink.” Then she leaned closer to Yoseob and whispered, “I promised that I’d help you.” She winked and got back on her seat, leaving Yoseob smiling. As a matter of fact, Suzy knows that Yoseob loves strawberries as much as she does. She was a bit surprised during their college days when she knew about it, realizing that they love the same thing made Suzy think before that they’re really meant for each other.

 

As suzy continue eating her cake, Jinwoon asked, “What was that?”

 

“Hmm? That? Oh, it’s nothing. I just want to return the favor. Haven’t I told you that Yoseobssi found my laptop and journal a day before my first duty here and he returned those to me?” Suzy made an excused. Well, it’s really half the truth. It’s just that she can’t tell him every detail of the said ‘returning of favor’.

 

“I suppose you haven’t.”

 

“Well, I just told you now. So go, continue with your food.” Suzy smiled.

 

“You’re being weird noona.” Jinwoon continued eating.

 

The next morning…

 

Suzy arrived at the building fifteen minutes early. She’s about to sit on her desk when she noticed a cup of coffee. Thinking that it was Jinwoon who gave it, she read the note.

“Thanks for your effort yesterday. It was much appreciated.”

-Seobi ^_^

 

After knowing who gave it, Suzy excitedly hugged the cup of café latte and put the note inside her wallet.

 

During the following days, Yoseob never failed to give her a cup of coffee which made Jinwoon wary. ‘What’s going on between them?’

 

After a week…

 

“What are those flowers for?” Jinwoon interrogated Suzy even before she’d arrive at their department.

 

“What flowers?” Suzy asked innocently.

 

“Those flowers on your desk. Why did he give you flowers?” Jinwoon had his suspicions.

 

“Well, I don’t know Jinwoon. You interrupted me while I’m on my way to my desk. I haven’t seen them yet matter-of-factly, so how would I know from who or what are they for?”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Jinwoon apologized, getting her point. He followed Suzy upto her desk. “There’s a card inside noona, what does it say?” Jinwoon started.

 

Suzy read the card silently and stared at it. Jinwoon being impatient, grabbed it from her.

“Have a nice day jagiya. These flowers are as beautiful as you. See you later. I love you!”

-Seobi♥

 

“You? Y-y-you two are officially dating?” Jinwoon asked, not believing what he just read.

 

Suzy just nod. “Since when? How come you didn’t tell me?” Jinwoon continued on asking her but Suzy just kept on nodding. She too can’t believe what she had read. ‘He said those three words. He told me he loves me.’ Suzy was lost on her trail of thoughts.

 

“You’re unbelievable.” With those words, Jinwoon walked out of the room.

 

Five minutes before their lunch break, Jinwoon didn’t show up on their department. ‘Jinwoon must be really angry.’ Suzy sighed from her thought. She then proceeded to the cafeteria, there she saw Yoseob who’s actually waiting for her. She saw him wave his hand to her.

 

Naturally, she walked towards him while whispering, “This would be the start.”