MAKING UP…

My Senior's Hired Girlfriend

“Suzy-ah, let’s get married. Ne?”

 

“J-j-jinwoon-ah, isn’t it too early to ask me for that? I m-mean, I just got to know everything. Aren’t we supposed to take it slow?” Jinwoon’s sudden proposal made Suzy exceedingly uneasy.

 

Jinwoon got up from his knees, “Mianhae Suzy-ah. I’m being too impulsive. I’m really sorry. It’s just that I love you. I have loved you before and I’ll always do. I really do. I love you so much Suzy-ah.”

 

“Jinwoon-ah…what are you talking about. You’re joking, right? Hehe.” Suzy faked a laugh.

 

“I’m serious Suzy-ah. I don’t want you to be my noona anymore. Please give me chance, hmm?” Jinwoon pleaded as he hold Suzy’s right hand.

 

“P-please give me more time to think Jinwoon-ah. My brain wasn’t able to absorb all those things. Let’s both think about it again, ne?” Suzy said while holding her head with her other hand.

 

“Ne. I’ll wait for your answer Suzy-ah.” Jinwoon then hugged her tightly.

 

The president, on the other hand, stood up and cleared his throat, “Suzy-ah, please think about it thoroughly and please do consider your parents’ aspirations for you. They really do wish for your best. I’m looking forward to your answer and ah, another thing, just call me grandpa. I’d really love to hear you calling me that way.” Mr. Sigyeong smiled at her sweetly.

 

“Ne, grandpa.” Suzy felt more comfortable around him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile…

 

The news spread in the entire building like a bullet. Now, everyone knows that Jinwoon was the one and only heir of SiWoon’s group of companies and actually, this was named after him and his grandfather ‘SIgyeong and JinWOON’. The employees also knew that Jinwoon had proposed to Suzy but they weren’t sure if the engagement was already official.

 

“Woah! I really can’t believe this. Suzy and Yoseob put an act just to make Eunji come back?” Min said.

 

“Yeah, right. Suzy’s really kind. Imagine, she helped Yoseobssi to do that. What a complete package, smart, pretty and kind-hearted. I’m so envious.” Fei complimented.

 

“Not just that! The one and only heir of SiWoon had proposed to her. Daebak! I knew right from the start that Jinwoonssi likes Suzy a lot though I find it really weird for him to call her noona. Well, she’s a lucky girl. I thought she and Yoseob really fit each other but I guess, Jinwoon and her would make a better couple. What do you guys think?” Jia added.

 

“Oh right! But Yoseob and Suzy have chemistry though. I really thought their relationship was all real.”

 

“No matter what, she’s still lucky. Even if it’s Yeoseobssi or Jinwoonssi, that would be a jackpot!” the three of them laughed in unison.

 

Eunji, who has been listening to their conversation all along, sat beside Jia, “Tch! That was nonsense. Don’t you think that Suzy had just seduced Jinwoonssi?”

 

“Eh? What made you think of that? Aren’t you thankful for her that because of their so-called acts, you’ve realized that you still love Yoseobssi and you want him back?” Jia commented.

 

Eunji remained silent. ‘Tch! This Suzy never failed to annoy me. Why Jinwoon?! Why SiWoon’s heir?! If I’ve known this would happen, I would have just left her with Yoseob. Aish!’ She thought.

 

“Oh by the way, extend my greetings to Yoseobssi. I heard that he was promoted as the Accounting Director. You’re really lucky to have him Eunji-ah.” Fei got Eunji’s attention.

 

“He was promoted? Really?!” Eunji was filled with excitement.

 

“Ne, haven’t you heard of it?”

 

“I haven’t. Oh, I gotta go. See yah later.” Eunji stormed out of the cafeteria. ‘Not bad Yoseob. I’m still lucky after all. What a good timing. If I can’t make Jinwoon mine then at least, I’ll have you back.’ She thought.

 

When Eunji’s out of sight, Min mumbled, “What a conceited girl!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoseob was in the building’s parking lot when he received a text message.

FROM: EUNJI

Can you meet me in Garden Maru? I’ll wait for you.

-Jiji

 

Without having second thoughts, Yoseob directly drove to Garden Maru.

 

“Hon, over here.” Eunji waved her hand while wearing a sweet smile.

 

Yoseob sat across her, wearing the same expression in his face.

 

“I’m glad you came.” Eunji said while holding her cheeks.

 

“Of course I would come. What made you think that I wouldn’t?” Yoseob stared at her.

 

Eunji bowed and said, “Don’t you hate me? I’ve dumped you before.”

 

“No, why would I?”

 

“I don’t know. I just thought that you hate me so I kept on avoiding you for these past months.”

 

Yoseob remained silent and just kept on staring at Eunji, she then continued, “I heard that you and Suzyssi put those acts for me, was that true?”

 

“Ne.” Yoseob answered in a minimal voice.

 

“Hon, I want to make it up to you. Would you give me a second chance?” Eunji stared back at Yoseob.

 

Yoseob then shifted his gaze and answered, “Yes. Let’s start anew Jiji-ah.”

 

Eunji stood and sat beside Yoseob then hugged him, “Thank you hon. I love you. I really do.” Yoseob hugged her back but said nothing.