Chapter 1; Magic Mountain [ II ]

Happily Ever After?

While Kai and SungHee buys sushi, Daehyun, MinLee, and I decides to buy fries. I have a light lunch of just fries. MinLee's buying an extra large soda for all of us. The rest of us are eating. Call me unhealthy or anorexic or something, I only ate a couple of fries. Didn't want to risk throwing up in the middle of a ride. SungHee's videotaping Kai as he eats the wasabi. His voice cracks as he says, "That 's hot! You try some." And we all laugh. SungHee decides to give it a try, giving her phone to Kai as he videotapes it. And we all start laughing as SungHee immediately spits out the wasabi, squealing. She grabs for the soda that MinLee bought and gulps it down.

We ended up getting kicked out of the place. We were too noisy, causing a scene. We're laughing our heads off, enjoying the day. We threw away the tiny remains of our food, playing some games. We try to play a 'knock-the-blocks-down' game, and it's harder then it looks. We spend about ten dollars on it before we move on. Kai throws for SungHee, failing all of them. Not hitting a single one down. Then it's my turn. First, Daehyun tries to make a shot for me. He fails. I try. I failed, missing it by less than an inch. Finally, Kai, our best defense gives it a shot. He knocks down two, but you have to knock out three. I pout and slap Kaii's arm, "You owe me now." I make a face, and we laugh.

After playing more games, we go to Batman: The Ride. We stood in line for about 30 minutes. Around the last minute, we decide who's sitting next to who. MinLee's all alone in the back row. SungHee and Daehyun go together on the row in front of the back row. Kai and I have to wait for the next ride, since there were two people in front of us, "I dunno if I can do this, my stomach aches like ." I say, clutching my stomach. Kai laughs, "It's okay. I feel like I'm gonna throw up too. But I've thrown up on people before. If you feel like throwing up, just look down, not to your side." Kai winks. I laugh, and it's our turn. SungHee laughs as she gets off, "That was the best ride ever." I give SungHee my bag, and they walk off to wait at the entrance.

It's our turn and I'm feeling really bad. My stomach aches so bad. But once we go off, I'm screaming my lungs off. Kai's swearing his head off at the same time, " this , this , this , this . AHHHH!" When we get off the ride,  the blood's at my head. I'm feeling dizzy and I grab onto Kai. He looks at me, "You okay?" he asked. I nodded, and stood straight up, running to SungHee, "Damn dude! I could hear your screams all the way here!" SungHee exclaims, and I laugh. Kai chimes in, "She looked like she was about to die." I pout, "Shut up." I mumble as I walk off. "YAH! WAIT FOR US!" Kai, Daehyun, SungHee, and MinLee run after me. Then we buy frozen lemonade. "Gimme someeee." I reach for Kai's lemonade and he shakes his head firmly, "No." I pout and keep whining. Yes, I do have that side of me. Only around my friends though. Kai gives up and gives me some. After, he claims it, refusing to share.

We passed were about to pass Buccaneer. HyungSeok and ChiHoon pass by us. "Dude, you should go on Buccaneer. It's so awesome, we've gone on about five times. It makes you light heaaded." HyungSeok says, and ChiHoon nods in agreement. We shrug and go with them. The wasabi's kicking in, and Kai doesn't wanna go on. But since it's a simple ship ride, I'm able to convince him. ChiHoon and HyungSeok sit in the front, the rest of us sit in the back. It slowly goes up and down at first, not that high. Then it starts swinging. Higher and higher till it's about one hundred feet. Kai's literally holding back the wasabi, and I huddle up to SungHee. "HE'S GONNA THROW UP, HE'S GONNA THROW UP!" I yell. When the ride finishes, Kai rushes out, making a beeline to the rocks to sit.

He's taking deep breathes, and I offer him a water bottle. He takes it and gulps it down. Within a minute, he's ready to go. We decide to buy souvineirs. Kai buys a Batman cape. SungHee buys a Batwoman cape. Daehyun buys a Flash cape. I simply go with a bear hat . You know, the ones with pockets? Yeah, that.  wear it despite the heat. Kai and SungHee's going up to random people, makin their capes whoosh in the air and yelling out, "Batman!" "Batgirl!" Kids and adults are staring at us weirdly, and we're laughing our heads off.

I can barely walk, so I take off my hat and stuff it into my bag. Kai and Daehyun sweating buckets and I can barely walk by the time we get to Viper. We were originally supposed to go on a wet ride, but we passed by Viper along the way. I sluggishly climb up he stairs, and I'm so weak. I need the adrenaline in my veins. Re-energize. I sit next to Kai again. SungHee and MinLee sit together. Daehyun's on the next coaster. I lay my bag down, and I get into the ride. I close my eyes the whole way up, and when we're going down, I scream my lungs off. Kai's swearing his head off, just the usual. When we get off, Kai says, "You okay? I was staring at you the whole time. You looked like you were gonna die." Kai chuckles. I nodded. "Kai! Let's make our capes fly!" The two decide to run down the stairs, letting their cape fly in the wind. .

I run down the stairs and take out my phone. Kai and SungHee run down the stairs. "Yeahhhhh,  OH !" Kai curses, as he slips on the stairs. We literally laugh our butts off as we reply Kai's fail. Even Kai's laughing.

--------------------------- 

End of Chapter 1, Part 2