Chapter 1; Magic Mountain [ I ]

Happily Ever After?

Today's the day JooMi, Kai and I have been waiting for. Magic Mountain. We're supposed to fly all the way to L.A. just for this. We stay for four days, enjoy ourselves, and go back. That's it. Then it's done.

So, here I am on the God damned private jet, stuck with a ing fatass teacher cause Daeyoung stole my own best friend away from me. That . I swear. It's so awkward. I'm sitting here like a loner, while behind me, Daeyoung, JooMi, Kai, SungHee, and Daehyun are having fun. Joy. I wanna push Daeyoung off a coaster. She lies to JooMi, and acts like everything is just jolly.

Anyways, the ride is so long, even though in reality it was just ten hours. It felt like a month sitting next to that teacher, no lie. And as soon as we get off the bus, Daeyoung whisks JooMi away. So sad. I can't push her off a coaster now. Because I can, and I most definitely will. But why didn't JooMi stop her? Why did JooMi willingly go with her? Why didn't JooMi resist? Yeah, guess what? I'm pissed. Ready to kill.

So I'm stuck with Kai, SungHee, Daehyun, and MinLee. And I feel awkward.

Cause Kai is JooMi's boyfriend, and their going through drama. In which Kai supposedly sent Briana a text about how he would date her if he wasn't dating JooMi and all this stuff.

And SungHee, my ex best friend until Briana stole her away from me. Until SungHee ditched me. Yeah, I cussed her out. Of course.

Well, turns out Briana forced SungHee to stop hanging out with me cause I supposedly stole JooMi away from Briana. Bull.

Daehyun and MinLee? Them? Yeah, I barely know them. So I'm standing here feeling awkward. And it's so scorching hot, and I just wanna change into my shorts. But then people from Kangnam would think that I'm cause people are so judgemental.

Well, right now it's not that bad. SungHee, MinLee and I are in line while Kai and Daehyun are sitting on the bench, waiting. SungHee's asking me for my shorts, and I say, "No. I'm wearing these." And she pouts but gets over it anyway. I debate whether I'll wear the shorts or not, and decide to consult Kai. I hold up the shorts high in the air and yell, "Hey Kai! Do you think people would think I'm a if I wear these?!" I guess it's pretty hilarious, cause Kai's laughing while he says, "No! It's okay! Just wear them!" So I laugh and go into the bathroom to change. I have to change my shirt too, cause I'm in a long-sleeved purple shirt with a black tank top underneath.

So I take my shoes off, change into my shorts and slip my shoes back on. I take my purple shirt off along with my black tank top and slide into my yellow tank top, and my crop top with a yellow heart on it. I walk outside, looking for Kai and SungHee when MinLee runs to me, "HyoRim! They left us!" And I shake my head and laugh, pointing at them behind the fence, "I'm not stupid, you know." And I smack Kai's head, chuckling. He feigns pain, and we stand in line for Revolution. That's when we see Laramae, Daeyoung, and JooMi walk out of the exit. "Mimi!!! Mimi!!" We all yell. And we could've sworn she saw us, cause she looked our way, but walked away shortly after. And Kai gets pissed off, cursing Daeyoung out. And at this point, he's not the only one. I'm  glaring holes into Daeyoung's back as they walk away.

After calming down, we get over it. Kai and SungHee starts these videos every five seconds and I cover my face, avoiding the camera, "No. Just no." I smile, shying away from the camera. I get bored in line and grab my sunscreen, remembering. I spray my milky white skin and Kai, SungHee, Daehyun, and MinLee do the same. I grab my phone and start recording. "So, uh. Right now we're at Magic Mountain in line for Revolution. And. Uhm. Yeah. This is SungHee, that's Kai, Daehyun, and. Where's MinLee?" I say and find her, "That's MinLee." I make a peace sign for the camera, as I end the video.

"It's almost us. Who's sitting next to who?" Kai speaks up, and I immediately say, "I'm sitting next to SungHee. We have a lot of catching up to do." And I'm pretty glad SungHee got the last ticket instead of Briana. There were only 150 for the whole school. SungHee nods in agreement and it's decided. Kai and Daehyun, SungHee and I, while MinLee's alone. MinLee doesn't really care though. We're at the very front of the coaster when we get on. Just for laughs, I decide to start singing while the coaster climbs up. I'm singing SHINee's Sherlock, and people are staring at the weird Korean girl in front. I don't mind though, I just keep singing. SungHee's laughing and elbowing me, "Shut up!" she says. That's when the coaster goes down. I'm yelling and cursing, the adrenaline I'm feeling is so awesome.

When we get off the ride, we decide to go to X2. Once we arrive, it's closed. We start yelling, saying, "IT'S CLOSED," to random people, who turn back. We go on a bunch of kiddie rides, and I feel happy to be a kid again. I remember those times when I couldn't wait to grow up. Now, I just wanna be a kid again and escape the drama. The times when the worst injury is scraping my knee. The times where I could run to my mom and everything's okay. I miss that, am I the only one? After riding those kiddie rides, we enter the water park, where waters sprouting everywhere. SungHee and I play in the water, while the others just sit there. And I wish I could come to Magic Mountain with my friend every single day.

"Oh , I wanna go on that." Kai says, pointing to Goliath, a huge- roller coaster, "I'm down." I smirk, and Kai high-fives me. SungHee looks up at the roller coaster, "I don't wanna ride that..." and in a flash, Kai and I are hugging her, begging, "Please, SungHee? Pweaseeee?" Finally, SungHee gives in, and we fall in line. That's when a lady comes out, carried by two men. Her ankle was twisted, bone peeking out. She was out cold, and there was dried tears on her face. That's when SungHee starts panicking hysterically. So we end up getting lunch instead.

---------------------------

End of Chapter 1, part I.