C h a r a c t e r s

Happily Ever After?

Park HyoRim 

I'm your not-so-average girl. I'm aggressive, violent, fiery, and way more. I've got that badass reputation, just like the rest of my friends. Boys fear me. Girls idolize my bravery. I stands up for what I believe in. Known as the Fire Angel. I'm hard to approach, but once you get to know me, I can be an extremely loyal friend. I'll always be there for you. I'm there to comfort you. I never backstab, but don't take advantage of that. I have my softie moments, those crying moments, but you rarely ever catch them. My academic skills are awesome. I used to have straight A's and a perfect GPA, until he left. Sehun. I'm still on the honor roll however, just not as motivated as before.

Kim Jongin;Kai

Just like me, he's a freaking badass. He and I dated, actually. The relationship barely lasted, however. We still maintain a close friendship though. We have an unbreakable bond. Well, not exactly 'unberakable.' But you get what I mean. He's always been on the honors roll, until he and JooMi started to date. Then he just simply lost his good grades. He's a good fighter, so don't around with him. I mean it. He's that big brother I never had. My first love, believe it or not. Not to mention my first relationship and heartbreak. My third love...not to mention. One of the only people to see me cry.

Jung JooMi 

My best friend. Just like me, this girl is violent. Well, her definition of violent is different from mine. She slaps people, sometimes socks and kicks. Me? I'm more of a fist fighter. But don't around with this girl. She had an almost 5 month long relationship with Kai, pretty long for a relationship at their school. She's a loyal friend, and we understand each other. My best friend in the whole wide world. with her, you have to go through me. My boo and my beffie. She's one of the only people who's seen me cry.

Minor Characters

Kim SungHee  

Briana Lee

Oh Sehun  

Choi SunMi  

Son Daeyoung

Song DaeMi