Chapter 1; Magic Mountain [ III ]

Happily Ever After?

"Let's get wet!" SungHee and I whine. We've been whining for over an hour, walking and walking. We find a vending machine, and buy water. I'm out of money, so I can't buy anything. I still have my water though. Daehyun's to much of a cheapass to pay for Kai, who's wearing my bear hat despite the fact he's dying from heat. So I give Kai my last watter bottle. He gargled and spit it out. "Yah! Don't waste my water!" I yell. I walk after Kai who's spitting out the water. The wind blows back the water, hitting my arm. "YAHHH!' I whine and pout and wipe my arm. He laughs and spits again, this time on purpose. After that, I grab my own water bottle and run after him, "Go ahead. Spit." I stick my tongue out and spit. Kai underestimated me, and he glared. I blinked before running back to the rest of them. Kai runs after me, but doesn't do anything.

I quickly hide behind SungHee, "I'm not gonna do anything, jeezus." Kai says. I stick my tongue out and we go off again. We finally reach a wet ride, Jet Stream. We barely get wet though. Just our legs. We were supposed to go on Riddler's Revenge next, but SungHee made us go to Tidal Wave. We barely even got wet though. So we waited at the bridge for the next coaster to pass by to get wet. We got soaked, but wanted more. So we went back to the water fountain thing. SungHee, Daehyun, and I take off our shoes. From experience, I take off my crop top, leaving myself in my tank top. We literally have to drag Kai in, MinLee refuses to get wet. Kai finally gives in and takes off his shoes. I take my hat off Kai's head, and set it on my bag.

What ruined the fun? Laramae, Daeyoung, and JooMi came. We try to convince JooMi to come in, but she refuses, "I got wet like thirty times already!" We do manage to get her in, but she still won't get into the water. She's not even there for five minutes when she leaves. Kai makes an attempt to make his girlfriend stay, but she just simply says, "Hey, I'm going the other way. Want this?" JooMi holds up a bag, but Kai declines. He pulls his shoes back on and puts my hat back on, and leans against the rocks. Despite the facts we were about twenty feet away from each other and my hat's covering his face, I could tell he wanted to cry. I try to go over to him, but SungHee shakes her head. Daehyun chimes in, "Kai's strong. He'll be fine. He won't cry." I sigh, and pull my shoes back on. I put on my crop top, then take off my tank top with my crop top on. I looked at Kai, my heartbreaking.

We decide to get food, it's almost the end of the day, "Get me water too." I whine. But Daehyun only buys two bottles, "It's okay. We'll share." Kai says. Kai's still pissed and sad though. Laramae and Minah, "Hi freshmen! Wanna go on Batman with us?" Laramae chuckles, "We already went." Kai says bluntly. SungHee sighs and says, "Sure, I'll go with you." SungHee waves, and goes off with the sophomores. Kai, Daehyun, MinLee, and I keep eating. When we finish, I check my phone, "We still have about an hour." I say, and Kai replies, "Let's go on Wonder Woman ." Kai suggests. But I don't want to. We just ate, and Wonder Woman was a spinny ride. When we're in front of line, I say, "I'm just gonna stay behind." But Kai pouts and whines, "Come on, Hyo. If you go I'll be happy." He hugs me, burying his face in my hair. I'm blushing, I bet, but I finally give in, "Fine." Kai grins, "Yay." Then it's our turn. It was me, Kai, and Daehyun in one part. MinLee was alone in the other part. The ride spins faster and faster, and I can barely lift my head.

Once we get off, both Kai and I feel like throwing up. On the way to the bathroom, I mutter, "I'd ask Kai for a piggy back ride, but he's pooped out too..." Kai's ears pick it up though, "Jump on." Kai says, crouching down for me to jump on. I jumped on, and he was only able to walk a few steps before he lost balance and tumbled off. I couldn't control my legs, but I regained control when I almost ran into the bushes. I pouted and ran after the rest. We went out, and saw JooMi outside too. With Daeyoung. I glared for a couple of seconds before looking away. Kai, SungHee, and I took pictures. While we head to the bus, Kai yells out, "DID YOU SEE THAT ?! Daeyoung put her arm around JooMi then looked at me like, 'Haha, you can't hang with your girl.'" And with that, I clenched my fist, "I needa ing punch something now." Daehyun backed away, "Not me." Kai had been punched by me before, he didn't mind. He got used to the pain, "Go ahead punch me." Kai holds out his arm, and I punch it really hard. Kai winces, but that's it. I hold back a smile. Kai's always been there for me. But I looked at his pissed expression and my heart breaks. My eyes widen.

*Why does my heart ache whenever he's sad or mad or pissed because of JooMi?* I pieced things together. When I blushed after he hugged me. When I had to hold back a smile when he almost won me a stuffed toy. How my heart beat fast just because of a piggy back ride. I'm falling for him.

*No, Park HyoRim. You like Sehun. Not Kai. Get that through your head* But I can't deny it. I'm falling for Kai. Again.