Video games

Yes, Master!

CHAPTER NINE:
VIDEO GAMES

Listen to Loving You

(I just have to update because of Aron's birthday[This chapter isn't about Aron though. He needs rest after the 100 push-ups]. ^0^ I hope you like this chapter even if its just too short.)

While Miyoung was cleaning the living room, JR, was just at the sofa watching television. Miyoung found it weird. JR don't stay at home. There was never a day that JR stayed at home for the whole day(According to the other maids). He always go out with his friends.

"What are you looking at?" JR asked. Miyoung didn't notice him staring.

"Ahh..N-nothing!" She said and continued with what she was doing.

JR came back on watching TV. He yawned because of boredom and glanced at Miyoung. He shooked his head after that. After a while, he looked again at Miyoung's direction.

"Park Miyoung!" he shouted.

Miyoung looked at her master who was looking at her. She came a little closer.

"Do you play video games?" he asked.

"b-bwoh?"

"Are you playing video games?"

Miyoung nodded. She used to play video games with Baekho.

"That's good then." he smiled.

He stood up and looked for something. Miyoung was left confused. Does he want to play video games with me?
She shook her head and continued cleaning.

After a while, JR came out of his bedroom and sat on the sofa again.

"Miyoung~ah!!" JR said making a signal for her to come nearer.

Miyoung blinked for a few times and did came closer. She was still very confused.

"You said you play video games. Play with me!"

Miyoung frowned. "Eh?" suddenly came out from . She looked at the video game he was holding. It was exactly the same game she and Baekho used to play.

"Uhmm..." she was speechless.

"I'm your master, right? You do what I say!" he grabbed Miyoung's wrist and made her sit on the sofa beside him.

Miyoung nodded as she looked at her master.

"Arasseo!" she yelled. Well, this is awkward. I mean, playing video games with the one I work for. Is that even normal?


If Miyoung was shy and awkward a while ago, Now she seems to enjoy the game very much.

Even JR was enjoying the game.


GAME OVER
Player one loses(JR), Player two wins(Miyoung)

JR was very surprised by the result. He always win on these games. How can a girl beat him.

"Are you even a girl???" he asked.

Miyoung smiled at him and said, "Accept defeat!" obviously boasting about how great she is. JR's jaw dropped.

"How can a girl beat me?"

Miyoung giggled. "Oh! I should go back to cleaning!" she said and stood up.

Wait! They started the game for 3:56 PM and they ended on 5:03 PM?? His dad is almost coming home!

Thank God I survived! he sighed.

-END-


I'm not really supposed to update today but since it's Aron oppa's birthday, I thought of updating.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ENGLISH RAPPER, ARON!