Silence

Yes, Master!

CHAPTER 12:
SILENCE

Listen to Suddenly

Jr who's in the middle of his game felt something weird behind him. He shook his head and ignored it but his heart was beating very fast because of nervousness.

"Its Game Over, Jonghyun-ssi!" He heard someone say in his back.

H-How did she know it's me? he tought as he looked in his back.

He saw some beautiful girl smiling at him. He gulped. Oh Please! Why Now?

"See! There were only a few seconds lef but your score is sooo low." She said and pointed at the screen of the game Jr was playing. He looked back to see the screen with the word game over on it and below it was his score. The girl smiled at him.

"You look good with those glasses and a cap." She pointed.

"ahh~ Go-gomawo! Anyways, Seri, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came here to play games. Isn't it obvious?" She laughed.

"I-I don't know that you go here." He rubbed the back of his neck. I must leave, NOW!

"Oh! Look at the time! We should leave now!" He told her. Seri ooked ar him weirdly.

"You don't have a watch! =_=" She told him.

"Ahh~~~ Look at the clock there!" He pointed at her back.

Seri, looked at her back and saw nothing. Jr took this oppurtunity to escape.

"But there isn't a clock the-" She looked at where Jr is supposed to be but saw no one.

Jr, called Ren and Aron.

"What?!" Aron shouted with a tone of annoyance. He just started a game and they're already leaving? He was still infront of his game, playing.

"Seri is here!!" He said.

"So?" Aron asked.

Jr facepalmed. Haish~ Hyung! You'll do the same if you were me. He tought. Ren was looking at Jr and suddenly saw Seri at his back, looking for something or someone, probably, Jr.

Ren pulled his hyung hardly.

"We're leaving NOW!" He told him. Aron gulped and nodded. "Great!" Jr smiled and glanced back at Seri.

Who is Seri?
Seri - The only daughter of Mr. Kim's bestfriend who likes Jr very much. She's very beautiful and very rich too which is why many guys likes her. Jr finds her very annoying. As in, VERY VERY ANNOYING and Ren and Aron knows how annoyed he is when she's around.

Ren, Jr, and Aron were about to leave when Seri saw them. She pouted. Suddenly, she heard her phone ring. It was only a number but she answered it anyways.

"Yoboseyo?" She asked.

"This is Mr. Kim!"

"Oh.. ^^ Hello Mr. Kim!"

"Have you seen Jonghyun?"

"He was just about o leave the arcade." She said and glanced at Jr who were already outside the Arcade very quickly.

"Good. Thank you, Seri-ah!"

"Mr. Ki-" before she could even finish, Mr. Kim hung up. She looked at her phone and shrugged her shoulders.

---

"Now, where will we go?" Aron asked.

"Anywhere! Just NOT the arcade!" Jr said. Aron sighed.

"Let's just go walk around." He suggested.

"I don't think you could do it. You're not the type of person who likes to walk a lot." Ren told him.

"So, what to do next?" Aron asked.

Ren started to think of something else. "How about.. No! It would be very boring! Uhmm... Nahh! We'll look weird." He said. "Nothing's good!"

"Let's just go with the walking!" Jr told them.

Suddenly, a long, black, shiny, expensive car parked beside them. Out came a guy in a suit. He's obviously very rich. Jr's eyes widened. The man looked at him seriously.

"You need to explain this!" He told him. Jr gulped.

Ren looked at Mr. Kim then to Jr. I'll run away if I were him. Aron tought.

People were looking at them. Why? Should I even explain. According to the foreword, his father is a well-knowned businessman.

Jr looked away instead and fixed his cap and didn't answer his father, "I have nothing to explain!". Mr. Kim looked at his driver and he (the driver) pushed Jr inside the car. Ren and Aron were left standing there. They didn't know what to do-Jr's father is very powerful. Not powerful that has powers! Arasseo?

Jr tried to get away from his father's driver but he's bigger and stronger than how he looks like. When he was already inside, Mr. Kim also sat beside his son. The driver pushed the door of the car hardly and went to the driver's seat. Jr obviously looked pissed.

"Don't even try to break my words anymore, Kim Jonghyun!" Mr. Kim warned.

Jr didn't answer and looked at the window instead. He's so very pissed to answer.

"You're not the only person in trouble- you made many people get into trouble too." He told him.

Miyoung? Did he know? He tought.

"I have guards all over the whole house, I'm very sure, someone helped you, isn't it?"

Jr looked at his dad. "All over the whole house? Sure?" Jr sarcastically replied.

"Ugh. Nevermind. I have my source." His father smirked.

Nana???? Jr tought worriedly. He looked at his father. "No one did. I escaped all by myself." He replied.

"I know someone who saw it, Jonghyun-ssi. You can't deny it."

Jr was silent. But inside him was very nervous. I don't want to be the reason for Miyoung to get fired. I never wanted to be the reason to cause misfortune to a person.


"I understand. Don't worry!" Nana told Miyoung.

"Please don't tell Mr. Kim. JEBAL!!!" Miyoung put her hands together and did puppy eyes.

Nana nodded and after a while, they heard the doorbell (okay! I'll call it doorbell now. No more 'gatebell'!) ring.

The guards opened the door and in came their master's shiny, black, and expensive car. Nana, Miyoung, and the other maids greeted their master.

The driver forcefully pulled Jr out of the car. How did he got caught very fast? Weak! Miyoung tought. Mr. Kim dragged Jr inside the mansion and Nana followed them. The other maids continued with their job.

"Yes, master?" She asked.

"Who was the maid you saw that helped Jr? Be honest!"

Miyoung was peeking from the kitchen with her heart beating fast. Please, Eonnie! Please don't tell!
Nana bit her lower lip. If I say that it's Miyoung, she'll surely be on trouble. Okay! What's a good thing to reason out!
Jr was just sitting there looking at the Miyoung who was peeking from the kitchen. What is that girl doing?? He tought. Miyoung's face was very sweaty with the nerviousness. She didn't know Jr can see her. She so Nervous. Of course! Is there a reason for her to not feel nervous?

"I-I-I-..." Nana started stuttering.

Miyoung was very nervous for her next word. Biting her lower lip because of her nervousness. She's also shaking. Jr was just smirking at how funny she looked but at the same time, feels nervous to.

"I didn't see her face. I'm very sorry!" Nana bowed 90 degrees.

A small smile formed in Miyoung's face. Jr was kind of relieved but still, nervousness hadn't left him. He'll punish me. I know!

"The maid wasn't looking back so I didn't see her face." She said.

Mr. Kim looked at his son.

"This means I don't only need to punish one maid." He smirked.

Jr, Nana, and Miyoung's eyes widened. PUNISH ALL THE MAIDS?! They all tought.

-END-


So, what you think?
I decided to make everything longer. HOHOHO! I'M SO VERY EVIL devil. *Nahh! I'm very nice angel*.

So, Mr. Kim will punish all the maids??? HE'S SO EVIL!!! >0<

I just wanna ask, what you think of Mr. Kim? PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!!

Also with Seri. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HER?