Cheer Up!

Yes, Master!

CHAPTER SIX:
CHEER UP

Listen to Feel So Bad

(A/N: My last three chapters were focused on Ren! Isn't this supposed to be a JR fic? Okay! I promise you, the chapter after the next chapter, I'll focus on JR! It's just because I'm Ren-biased. I JUST CAN'T HELP IT!)

JR was sitting at the sofa in his room with his feet resting on the coffee table (He has a sofa, coffee table, and a TV in his bedroom. HE'S THAT RICH! Get it?). He was switching the channels but there was nothing good to watch. He's obviously upset as seen in his face.

The door opened. He was too lazy and too pissed off to look at who it was. But he actually wanted him to be there. The guy sat beside him in the sofa and eyed the TV.

"What's wrong now?" He asked JR.

"I bet you already know." JR replied and looked at his hyung. At the same time, he dropped the remote.

"Your dad worries so much about the company." The guy said and ate some of the chips at the coffee table. But before he could even put them in his mouth, JR grabbed his wrist.

"Who told you that you can eat that? That's mine!" He said.

"I'm your hyung!" The guy shouted.

Aron would always reason out that 'he's older' when at these situations. But he doesn't want to be called 'oldest' among their friends. JR and Ren are used to it.

"Ugh. Nevermind!" JR looked at the TV.

"So what's with your dad again?" Aron questioned.

"Do you still have to ask me that?"

"Haish~ Stubborn JR~" Aron sang in a singing tone.

"Stubborn? I just want freedom!" JR yelled.

"Calm down, Mr. Short Temper!" Aron said as he put some chips in his mouth.

"That's your last!" JR grabbed the chips and hid them somewhere.

"Why don't you want to share those chips with me?"

"Because I brought them with my own money. You have your own so buy yours instead."

When JR is upset, he will always be like that. He never lets anyone touch his things.

The door opened. It was Ren. He closed the door and came near his hyungs.

"Ah! You're here!" Aron yelled.

Hyung, You don't say? Ren thought. He knows he might look a bit disrespectful when he says that out loud.

"Fight with your dad again?" Ren raised a brow.

"Do you even need to ask that?" Aron said.

"Fighting over what?" Ren sat at a chair at the left of the sofa(at the left of Aron) which was facing the wall.

"Freedom?" Aron answered while showing an 'I-Don't-Know' look.

"My dad... wants me to stay here all day! No hanging out with friends outside. He told me to study about business and sit here instead of having fun and enjoying my youth outside. Seriously? Does he want me to become a Lazy ? It will feel like I'm in prison or something!!!" JR shouted as he sit at the sofa.

"Why won't you sneak out? You're dad is surely in the company for the whole day. He won't notice that!" Aron suggested.

"That won't do! His dad is smart. Ofcourse he would thought about that. He surely told the guards to watch the exits." Ren said.

"Woah! Your dad is very....umm... strict!" Aron yelled.

"You just noticed that??" JR asked.

"Uhmm... No!" Aron smiled which made it obvious that he's lying. "SLEEP ALL DAY!!" He yelled.

"Worst suggestion ever! Hyung doesn't want to sit and watch TV all day. What else if he sleeps all day?" Ren facepalmed himself with that. "Why won't you just follow him?"

"Are you kidding me? If you were me you would do the same!" JR replied.

"Not me! I would rather sleep in my bed than study." Aron said.

JR hit Aron's head. Aron rubbed the part where he was hit then looked at JR.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Aron yelled.

"Lazy !" JR laughed.

"That's better, hyung!" Ren told his hyung and smiled.

JR and Aron found it a bit weird but Ren didn't notice that.

"Yea. At least that's better. But what will you do inside the house?" Aron asked.

"I'll just look for something to do." JR answered.

"Video games?" Ren suggested. "Hyung! Do you have those games you and Aron hyung used to play?".

"Yes. They're at my closet. But I guess we can't play them anymore. Its been two years since we last played them." JR said.

"Why won't we look? The loser will have a punishment." Ren told them. JR and Aron looked at each other.


GAME OVER
Player one wins(JR), Player two loses(Aron).

"You lost!" JR laughed.

Aron is the one who looked pissed off now.

"What's the punishment?" JR asked Ren.

"100 push ups!" Ren yelled.

"That's too much!" Aron shouted.

"That's a punishment!" JR smirked.

Aron, who had no choice, did what he needed to do.


Miyoung was out in the streets when she got a call.

(Miyoung's Ringtone)

She stopped for a while to look at who it was. She put her cute rilakkuma phone out. When she read the name of the caller, A small smile formed in her face.

"MIYOUNG-AH!!!!!!" A happy male voice yelled from the other line.

-END-


LAME LAME LAME CHAPTER!!!

I know! I know!
I know there are inspirits here. ^^ What do you think of the chaser?
Miyoung loves Rilakkuma! ^0^

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
I can't promise this but, I'm thinking of a double update. Is that okay?