Ren

Yes, Master!

CHAPTER THREE:
REN

Miyoung was happily walking her way home. She finally found a job. 

She was so overjoyed and very thankful to JR, the guy she's gonna be working for. Who would have thought that a guy like HIM was that rich?

Miyoung was almost near their neighborhood when she saw the cat that she met yesterday. Miyoung picked up the fluffy little kitty and started to talk to it again. It was quite ironic. If yesterday, she was complaining how unlucky and how unfortunate  her life was, but today it was different. 

"Kitty, it's a beautiful day today isn't it?" She told the little creature.

"I'm really happy. Can you tell it in my face?"Miyoung smiled and started the kitten's back.

"Finally, I found a job! And I'm gonna work hard for it. I want to give my family a better life, especially Umma."She spat. 

"Aigoo.. What am I doing? Talking to a cat? Haha. This is silly."Miyoung said and put down the kitten.

"Bye little kitty. I enjoyed talking with you." Miyoung waved goodbye and started to walk agin.

She was near their house when she saw someone enter the house in front of theirs. Its their neighbor, Ren.

They were neighbors for years but they haven't talked to each other yet. No one knows what's in his mind. He was always quiet. She doesn't know his real name. He was just introduced as Ren.

"Oh. Its just him. I thought it was someone else!" Miyoung wisphered to herself.


It was midnight, Miyoung woke up after falling from her bed.

"Ouch~ It hurts!"

She went back to her bed until she noticed something in her window.

"That's Ren! Where is he going? Its Late!" She asked then realized no one is gonna answer her question.

"Uhmm.. I need sleep!" She told herself and went back to sleep.
 



"Miyoung! Young master is calling you!" Nana said. She's one of the maids.

"Coming!" Miyoung shouted as she runs to her master's direction.

"Prepare coffee for us!" JR told her.

"Yes, master!!" She shouted. It was a bit uncomfortable to her to shout that stuff. But she just has to.

But before leaving, she noticed something.

"Wait! Did I just saw Ren?" She asked herself. She wanted to look back to make sure but she just brushed it off. Maybe its just on her mind.

She went back with 3 cups of coffee for JR's friends and also for her master. After placing the cups of coffee on the table, she bowed. Just when she looked up, she saw Ren.

Her eyes widened a bit of surprise that it was actually Ren, not just her mind! Ren also saw her. But pretended that he didn't.

"Uhmm.. Miyoung! You can leave now!" JR said.

"Uh-uhh... N-nae!!" Miyoung replied and went out of the room.

"Ren is friends with JR?" She rested her body on the door then.

She doesn't know Ren has friends. well, Ren is very quiet and ignores people who talk to him.

-END-