Key’s Weird Act

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

Authors Note

As I promise, here’s another early update for today. Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

---

Monday came again. You woke up early and prepared yourself for school. Fter that, you went out from your house. Surprisingly, Key was alredy there waiting for you.

“Uh-oh.. Kibum!” you called. He spun around and face you. A smile went up to his face as he saw you. “Ready?” he aaked normally like he always did.

You slowly nodded. “Let’s go, shall we?” he asked. You nodded once again. With that, both you and Key started to walk.

You took a glance at him, confused with his sudden changed of mood. He’s totally different today compared yesterday.

“What?” Key asked you when he caught you staring at him. “Eh?!” you gasped.

“What are you staring at?” he asked. “Uh-oh.. Nothing.” you said and looked away. “Come on before we get late.” you snapped and continued walking.

Key didn’t ask you anymore as he followed you.

---

“I’m going to my class now.” you said as both you and Key reach the school. “I’ll walk you there.” he snapped.

“Mwo?!” you gasped in surprise. “Don’t you have class too?” you asked. “Of course I have but I’ll go there after I walk you to your class.” he replied.

You shook your head and waved your hands, “No need to walk me there. I can take care of myself. Just go to your class now.” you snapped.

“No, I’ll walk you there. Come on!” he said as he led the way. Gave up, you followed.

---

“Uh.. Key, what are you doing here?” Jonghyun asked as both you and Key saw him in front of the classroom.

“I just walk her.” Key replied then turned to you, “Jinri, I’ll go ahead now. See you later.” he waved then left. “Uh-oh..” you just give a nod.

“He walked you here today? That’s new.” Jonghyun commented. You nodded in agreement, “Yeah and it’s weird.” you replied.

“Let’s go inside now.” Jonghyun said. You nodded. “Ladies first.” he said as he let you entered first.

You giggled, “Thank you gentleman.” you said and entered the classroom. Jonghyun chuckled as he followed you inside.

---

After English class, you and Jonghyun exited the room while talking some stuffs. Unexpextedly, you saw Key flatting his back on the wall waiting for you.

“Omo!” you suddenly gasped the time you saw the sight of him. Key straightened up, “Uh.. You’re here now.” he said.

“What are you doing here?” you asked. “To fetch you, what would you expect?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“You don’t have to do that you know. I can walk her there.” Jonghyun snapped. “But I want to.” Key snapped as he grabbed your habd and dragged you away from Jonghyun.

Jonghyun left there, dumbfounded.

---

“Yah! What are you doing this?” you hissed and unclasped your hand from him.

Key shrugged, “Because..” he trailed off. “Because what?” you asked irritated.

“I just want to separate you to Jonghyun okay.. Coz you know..” he snapped. You made a face, “Aish! You’re acting weird today.” you commented.

“I’m not, okay. Let’s just go. Come on.” he said and started walking as you followed.

---

Lunch time. Both you and Key headed to the canteen to meet the other members of SHINee.

“Oh.. Jinri, Key!” Onew waved his hand for the both of you to see. Both you and Key went there.

“Jinri, sit here.” Jonghyun offered you the seat next to him. You smiled and nodded. You was about to sit there when Key snapped you.

“No. Just sit next to me.” he said as he make you sat on the seat beside him. You frowned and pouted by his sudden action.

Onew then sat next to Jonghyun. The 2min sat next to each other. With that, all of you started to eat the food.

“Jinri here..” Jonghyun said as he placed a kimbap to your plate. “Gomawo.” you thanked him with a smile.

As you was about to eat it, Key took it instead and placed it back to Jonghyun’s plate. He then took a kimbap from his plate and placed it to your plate, “Just eat this.” he said.

SHINee’s jaws dropped because of Key’s weird action. “Woah! Key hyung, you’re acting like you’te jealous.” Taemin suddenly said.

Minho nodded in agreement, “Yeah, I can see it too. By any chance, are you jealous with Jonghyun?” he asked.

Those words suddenly hit Key. He shrugged, “Yes, I do.”