Crush

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

“Yah! Get out of my bed!” you shouted at Key as he laid on your bed. Key rolled on your bed as he laid sideward. He rested his elbow to your bed as his head rested to his palm. He look straightly to you, “I already said, I’ll stay here tonight.” he said.

You crossed your arms across your chest as you narrowed your eyes to him. “Get off of my bed now and leave!” you said.

He shook his head, “No.” he simply said ashe rolled once again on your bed and flat his back to it.

You walked to him and started pushing him off from your bed. “Yah! Go home now! Don’t you have parents waiting for you?” you snapped.

“I already told them that I’ll be staying with you tonight since they knew that today is your arrival here in Korea.” he explain.

Gave up, you sat on the edge of the bed and let out a heavy sigh. “Gave up already?” Key said as he give you a teasing smile.

You look at him and shot him a glare. He chuckled, “Aigoo! You’re so cute~” he pinched your nose lightly.

You snapped his hand away, “Psh!” you made a face before you could laid next to him.

“I miss this.” Key whispered as he stared at the ceiling. You turned to him. He stared back and smiled.

Your face was serious but suddenly changed into bright one with a smile as you immediately hugged him.

Key shrugged, “Yah! Stay away from me!” he hissed. You shook your head and hugged him tightly, “No, I also miss this. Just let me hug you.” you said.

He turned his face away from you, “Eeww! Yuck! Get your hand off from me Choi Jinri!” he hissed once more. “No.” you simply said as you closed your eyes, still hugging him.

Key stopped shrugging and looked at you. “Jinri?” he whispered. You didn’t respond nor moved. “Yah! Choi Jinri, you already fallen asleep?” he whispered once again.

Key let out a sigh, “Aish! You already leave me here awake. I’ve decided to tell you about my crush but you just sleep already.” he pouted.

“You have a crush?” you suddenly spoke as your eyes popped open. Key gulped by your sudden reaction.

He shrugged, “Of course I have.” he said. You smiled, “Is she pretty? Kind? y?” you asked giggling.

He looked down at you and raised an eyebrow, “What are you talking about? She? My crush is a he.” he said.

“Oh! I forgot you’re a gay!” you mentally hit your head. He rolled his eyes, “You must always remember that!” he said.

You nodded, “Araseo..” you replied. “Wait! I thought you’re already sleeping?” he asked. “I couldn’t sleep because you’re so noisy..” you said.

He rolled his eyes once again, “Whatever!” You pouted, “So.. About your crush..” you started.

He looked at you, raising an eyebrow. “Who is she? Oops! I mean, who is he?”  you continued. Key turned to face the ceiling again then smiled, “He’ my bandmate. He’s hot! Totally hot!” he said giggling.

“Mwo?! Bandmate? You have a band?” you asked, confused. “Yes, I have and my crush is my closet bandmate.” he said smiling like crazy.

You shook your head to him, “You’re crazy in love with him.” you commented. “So what? I admire him so much.” he snapped and look at you.

“Tomorrow is my first day in your school..” you trailed off. “So?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Introduce him to me.” you said. He quickly shook his head, “No.” You pouted, “Wae?”

“Because you just might steal him from me.” he said. You rolled your eyes, “Psh! Just introduce him to me, okay?” you said.

He shook his head again, “I already said no.” he repeated. “Please.. Please..” you pleaded as you hugged him tightly.

Key repeatedly shook his head. You didn’t gave up and started nagging him until passed midnight.