Bothered

GAY turns into a BOY

 

 

---

Key woke up next morning with your peaceful sleeping face greeted him. He stared at you, not wanting to wake you up.

He look at you with admiration, *So peaceful... I love watching you sleeping..*

Just then, your eyes slowly open that made Key froze. All you just did was stared back at him.

Both you and Key stared at each for such a long time until a light tap came from the door.

You turned to the direction of the door as Key looked down. The door slowly open as Mrs. Kim entered the room.

“Uh.. You two already awake. Go downstairs, breakfast is ready.” she said. You nodded, “Ne, we’ll go downstairs.” you replied.

Mrs. Kim nodded before she left the room.

You turned to Key and lightly tapped his arm, “Let’s go, I’m already hungry!” you said and jumped off from the bed.

“Uh-oh..” weating, Key followed you.

---

“Did you sleep well laat night Jinri?” Mrs. Kim asked as both you and Key went to the dining area.

You nodded, “Yes, I did.” you replied. “Good then. Let’st eat.” Mr. Kim said.

You and Key sat next to each other. Key remained silent the whole breakfast time. You didn’t noticed it since your busy with your food.

After having breakfast with Kim family, Mr. Kim ordered Key to walk you home. Despite of hesitance, Key obeyed his dad will.

---

“Yah! You’ve been silent the whole time! Will you pleae talk!” you snapped while the two of you walking to your way home.

Seems like Key didn’t hear you and just continue walking. You stopped as a frown formed on your face.

Suddenly, Key stopped as he finally realized the he’s the only one walking. He turned to his back to faced you, “Why are you still there?” he asked. You slowly stepped your foot towards him, “Seems like you’re thinking something to not notice that I’m with you.” you said.

“Uh-oh..” Key lowered his head. “Is there something bothering you?” you asked.

*Yes, you.* but Key shook his head, “Ani. Let’s just go.” he replied and continued walking. You frowned in confusion but still followed him.

---

“Come in first.” you offered aa both of you reach your house. Key shook his head, “No need. I need to go now.” he replied and was about to leave but you quickly grabbed his arm that made him stopped.

“Something is bothering you. I just know it.” you said. “Nothing’s bothering me, okay..” he replied, refusing your eyes.

“Then why do I feel that there is?” you snapped. “You’re wrong then. I’ll go ahead now.” he replied and pulled his arm away from your hand then left.

For some reason, you felt sad that he didn’t stay at your house for a while. Your face fell and sadly entered your house.

Key stopped when he realized that you’re already went inside your house. He glance back at your house and let out a heaved sigh.

*Mian Jinri-ah.. I need some time to think..* with that, Key completely disappeared.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

Sorry for the short update. Don’t worry, I’ll update again later at night. See you later readers!