That pie is MIIIINNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!

Little Deliveries

"Jaeni-ah, are you sure you're okay?" asked Sungmin. Jaeni nodded weakly. The boys brought them back to Super Junior's table. Leeteuk stood up.

 

"What happened?" he asked, taking Chaera's hand by surprised. He smiled, revealing his dimple. Chaera blushed.

 

"They're been bullied by three psychos..." blurted Kyuhyun. Donghae nodded and glanced worriedly at Jaeni.

 

"You want to eat anything else?" he asked. Jaeni pointed towards a cream pie on the table. Donghae took it without hesitating and gave it to Jaeni.

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

All of them stared at Kyuhyun. "What now?!" shouted Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun was flaring his nostrils and pointing his finger towards Jaeni.

 

"That pie is MIIIINNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!" he shrieked. Jaeni took a pity glance towards Kyuhyun, before smacking the pie at the maknae's face. The other boys stared with shock. They turned their looks towards Jaeni.

 

"That's for not apologizing to me..." she mumbled. Then, a playful sneer spread across her face. "Kyuhyun, you have a slight pie on your face right here", she pushed Kyuhyun's face.

 

"Jaeni-ah...." called Heechul. Jaeni turned towards the guy. "You are......"

 

"AWESOME!!!!" they all cried and tapped Jaeni's head. Kyuhyun stood up, frozen, probably feeling defeated. Lunch time is finally over. Jaeni and Chaera walked towards their class, with Super Junior accompanying them. The other girls shrieked when they arrived at the class.

 

"First with Donghae and Sungmin oppas. Then Kyuhyun oppa was added. Now both of them are with all of the Super Junior??!!" shrieked Jessica. Yoona and Yuri fanned the flaring Jessica. "They are the worst of the worst I've ever handled with!!"

 

"We'll get them at the matter of time, Jess..." said Yoona, comforting the leader.

 

"Yeah... they just have to wait..." agreed Yuri. Jessica glared at them.

 

"This is not funny! If they got closer to our Super Junior oppas, it's almost impossible to get to them! They will be surrounded by our oppas everytime!" she shouted. Most of the students took glances at them. "What are you looking at?! Don't you have anything else to do??!!"

 

"Almost, Jess... Not entirely impossible..." sneered Yoona.

 

"We'll think of something. you just have to sit back and relax", soothed Yuri. Jessica grabbed her compact powder and look at the image of her face.

 

"I'm getting wrinkles, already!" she cried. Yoona and Yuri looked panicked. They puffed some concealer and powder on Jessica's face. The wrinkles are hidden. Jessica let a sigh of relief.

 

"Just relax, those wrinkles will go away... You stress too much. Yoona and I will think of something to get to them", said Yuri. Yoona nodded in agreement.

 

Jaeni and Chaera are trying to memorize their lines for their presentation when someone tapped Chaera's shoulder. Jaeni grinned. Chaera spun around and was surprised to see a large bouquet of flower in front of her. She pushed the flowers gently and saw Leeteuk's face. Chaera blushed. Jaeni eyed her best friend and lift up one eyebrow.

 

"Leeteuk oppa. What are you doing?" whispered Chaera, embarrassed all the other students are whispering and staring.

 

"Getting something for someone I like", answered Leeteuk sincerely. He winked at Jaeni. Jaeni chuckled. "Well? I can't be kneeling all the time, you know". Chaera took the flowers and smiled.

 

"Thank you", she said. She eyed Jaeni who was playing innocent. "Did you plan this with oppa?" she hissed.

 

"No.. I did it all myself. She just helped to choose the flowers.. She said you look like a rose", said Leeteuk. Chaera shot a confused look. "Beautiful and delicate, yet hard to touch because of the thorns.." Chaera watched him with teary eyes.

 

"Okay, oppa.. Roses, the smooth talk.. What's going on?" asked Chaera. Leeteuk held Chaera's hand.

 

"Will you be mine?" he asked. The other girls gasped. Chaera looked surprised and glanced at Jaeni.

 

'Take him!' Jaeni motioned . Chaera and Leeteuk exchange stares. Slowly, Chaera nodded.

 

"YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"