Don't punish her or anything

Little Deliveries

"Wow... I've only seen it on brochures and tv..." mumbled Jaeni. Sungmin poked her waist.

 

"Now you're right in front of it. Come on, I'll show you the Arts Department. I'll be going there, too. But I took vocals", he said. His voice seemed like singing. Jaeni pouted.

 

"Obviously", she said. Sungmin chuckled. He pulled Jaeni up the stairs, through a LOOOOONNNGGGG hallway and past some doors. She just let him take her anywhere they were walking obediently.

 

"Lee Sungmin! Where do you think you're going?!" boomed a voice behind them. They spun around, and Jaeni gasped and shrieked.

 

"Donghae!!!"

 

Sungmin covered . Donghae walked up the stairs and stopped in front of them. He chuckled. "Hyung, practically everybody knew we exist in here. Makes no difference though if she shrieked our names or you covering ", he said, removing Sungmin's hand fron Jaeni's mouth. "Interesting. You are?"

 

"Jaeni. Yang Jaeni", she answered, her voice trembling. "Err... Donghae-sshi... if you'll excuse me, I want to get early to class".

 

"Donghae----sshi...??" asked Donghae. "Anyway, call me 'oppa' from now on".

 

"Yeah, you should call us 'oppa'. No need to be too formal. Anyway, Donghae. I need to get her to her Drama class", sighed Sungmin. Donghae flicked up his eyebrow.

 

"Drama? You take Arts?" he asked.

 

"Then why do you think we're walking in the Arts Department, idiot?" asked Sungmin. His hand still held Jaeni's. Donghae noticed that.

 

"Yah, loose over the skinship already", he said, covering his eyes. Jaeni tugged on her hand and Sungmin let go. His face blushed.

 

"Sorry.." he mumbled.

 

"I'd better get going now. I'm sort of late 5 minutes now", Jaeni excused herself. Donghae put an arm on her shoulder. Jaeni trembled.

 

"We'd be honored to take you there. Hyung!" he called out to Sungmin, who was still standing frozen. Sungmin however came back to his conciousness and tried to catch up to both of them. He slid his arm into Jaeni's.

 

"Let's go!!" he said. They chatted while walking towards her class. Finally, they reached a door. "There you go, Jaeni-ah". Jaeni opened the door and gasped. A huge stage stood in the middle of the room.

 

"YANG JAENI!" Jaeni walked in and turned her head. A middle aged man was standing in the corner of the room, in front of him are dozens of students listening to him. Uh oh... Trouble on the first day. The teacher walked towards her. All the other students watched them. "You are late! What's your excuse?"

 

Suddenly, Donghae and Sungmin quickly walked into view. They girls in the class shrieked their names. "Sir, we are the one who kept Jaeni late. Don't punish her or anything", explained Donghae. The teacher looked at them softly.

 

"Very well, you two. Jaeni, take your seat", said the teacher. Jaeni nodded.

 

"Good luck", whispered Sungmin. Jaeni grinned.

 

"Thank you, oppas", she thanked them and walked towards an empty seat and slumped her body softly. The other girls glared at her. At one corner, three girls are glaring knives at her.

 

"She's the new rat in the hole, but managed to cling on our oppas on her first day?! She just signed up on my contract to DIE!" Jessica clenched her teeth. Yoona and Yuri nodded in agreement and make fists using their delicate hands.