You like him?

Little Deliveries

Jaeni managed to go through out the class. It's time out for class.

 

"Thank you for your attention today. Glad you could catch up with us, Jaeni", said her teacher. Jaeni's cheeks burned. "Class dismissed", informed the teacher. Jaeni stood up and was about to scoop up her bags when she was pushed down by someone. She looked up. A blonde was standing before her.

 

"YAH! Who do you think you are?!" she glared. The two other girls stared at her in disgust. "Walking around with our oppas?"

 

"You think they liked you? Is it? What a pathetic creature", spat the brunette on the left.

 

"I--- What are you talking about? Your oppas?" asked Jaeni. She frowned. 'What the hell are they talking about?'

 

"Don't 'act' stupid with us, maggot! You know our oppas", glared the brunette on the right.

 

"Donghae and Sungmin oppa?" asked Jaeni. She really don't get it!

 

"And the rest of Super Junior! If we see you lingering around them, your death is near..." said the blonde and walked away.

 

"VEEERRRYY near....", threated the two others, and followed the blonde's lead. Sweat trickled down Jaeni's forehead. Then, she saw anothe pair of feet in front of her.

 

"Say all you want..." she sighed in defeat.

 

"Whatever are you talking about?" asked the voice. Jaeni looked up and saw a girl smiling at her. She pulled Jaeni up on her feet. "You okay? You should fight back those... those... ES!" said the girl.

 

"No use. I can't fight the three of them. What did they mean by those words anyway? Their oppas? By the way, I'm Jaeni" said Jaeni bluntly. She picked up her bag.

 

"Yeah, I know you're Jaeni. Sir Park made sure everybody knows that just now. I'm Yoon Chaera. It's actually nothing. Just a lie... It's normal someone said that to you, since Donghae and Sungmin oppas walked you to class. I mean, they're the members of Super Junior! Who wouldn't say that?" asked Chaera, smiling.

 

"I don't know... You, maybe?" answered Jaeni. Chaera chuckled.

 

"I liked them, yeah. But I'm nice enough not to say those things to you", she answered. Jaeni smiled. WOW!! It's a record, actually. She made new friends within one day... Usually, it took her all month to have at least one

 

 

"Who are those girls?" asked Jaeni. She didn't even know the girls who attacked her.

 

 

"The blonde is Jessica Jung, the leader. Whatever. The two brunettes are Yoona and Yuri, her little evil minions. Yoona is the one who's on you right, I think. Yuri's on the left". Jaeni nodded. Chare smiled. "Friends, are we?" Chaera held out her hand.

 

"Yeah... You can say that", Jaeni grabbed the hand and smiled. They walked down the hallway and suddenly someone called Jaeni's name. She spun and notice Donghae running through a crowd. Her smile faded. "Chaera.... Donghae oppa is coming here... Eottokke?" *What should I do?*

 

"Act cool. Remeber, the Super Junior doesn't belong to those es, Jaeni. They have no right on you", Chaera gave a slight smile towards Jaeni. Donghae arrived to both of them.

 

"Hey... Wow... You walk fast. I was huffing after you", huffed Donghae. He breathed and smiled. He noticed Chaera next to Jaeni. "A friend of yours?" Jaeni nodded. "Wow... you made an improvement... Fast". He turned towards Chaera. "Donghae. You?"

 

"Yoon Chaera", replied Chaera politely.

 

"Nice.... So, you guys going to lunch?" he asked. Both of the girls nodded. "Great! Have lunch with our guys. Follow me, Misses..." he winked. Jaeni blushed. Chaera noticed that and sneered. They followed Donghae's lead.

 

'You like him?' she whispered to Jaeni's ears. Jaeni looked shocked. 'I see...' Without Jaeni even have time to protest, Donghae pulled her hand.

 

"There they are. GUYS!!" he shouted. The 'guys' he was talking about is the rest of Super Junior! They walked nearer and almost everybody stared, confused. "Hey", Donghae took his seat next to Eunhyuk.

 

"Who's the unexpected?" asked Siwon. Sungmin smiled.

 

"The one that Donghae pulled is Yang Jaeni. Arts Drama", he explained. "And that one is.... umm..."

 

"Yoon Chaera. Art Drama too", Chaera introduced herself. The Super Junior nodded.

 

"I see.... Sit down, and have lunch with us..." said Kyuhyun, who was actually staring at Jaeni for some time. Jaeni and Chaera took theur seats next to each other. They barely talked. "So... you guys act, huh?"

 

Jaeni nodded. 'Isn't Donghae oppa's words clear enough for you?!' she thought. She took out an apple from her bag and started biting.