...awkwardness...

Little Deliveries

"Umm... This felt awkward, doesn't it?" asked Kyuhyun. the rest of Super Junior stared at him.

 

"What felt awkward?" asked Yesung. He took another bite of his sandwich.

 

"Sitting here and eating with newbies..." replied Kyuhyun, eye-ing Jaeni. Jaeni noticed that and glared.

 

"I see you're not comfortable. Chaera, let's go", she said, starting to stand up, pulling Chaera with her.

 

"Where are you going?" asked Sungmin. He stared at Jaeni and Chaera.

 

"As you can see, oppas... Kyuhyun somehow doesn't feel comfortable with us near. We'll go to some other table", replied Jaeni politely. Kyuhyun stood up.

 

"YAH!! Why aren't I being called 'oppa' too?!" he asked.

 

"I don't see the purpose why", answered Jaeni, furious. Chaera tugged Jaeni's shirt.

 

"Jaeni, stop it. You're getting on his nerves...", she whispered. Jaeni furrowed her delicate eyebrows.

 

"He's the one getting on my nerves..." she answered. "So, oppa.. we'll be going. Nice to meet you", she bowed. She faced Kyuhyun. "That doesn't include you", she pointed.

 

"Yah! You come back here!" he called out to Jaeni, who was already vanishing in the crowds. Kyuhyun sat back down, feeling frustrated. "That girl...."

 

"Is something", said Siwon, sneering at Kyuhyun. "No one ever done that to you, huh?"

 

"Except his Cho Ara noona", Ryeowook chimed in. The others nodded, agreeing with Ryeowook.

 

"Who does she thinks she is?" mumbled Kyuhyun.

 

"You lose, pay up", Leeteuk suddenly said. All of them stared at the leader. Yesung looked defeat. He took out 2000 Won and handed them to Leeteuk.

 

"You guys were betting on me?!" asked Kyuhyun, unbelieved. Leeteuk grinned.

 

"Duh... we were betting on who's winning the fight. Looks like you lose. That means she won, I won", said Leeteuk.

 

"You should at least go and stop her, you know! My 2000 Won flew to his icky hands just because you didn't!" said Yesung. Leeteuk flapped the 2000 Won in front of Yesung's face. "Stop that. You're just lucky".

 

Donghae stood up. "Where are you going?" asked Eunhyuk.

 

"Finding where the hell has Jaeni gone", he replied. Sungmin followed.

 

"I'm following.." he said and picked up his bag.

 

Heechul nudged Kyuhyun. "YAH! You go too..."

 

"Why?" asked Kyuhyun, annoyed.

 

"You're the one that made her go away..." replied Ryeowook. "I wanted to be friends with her, you know. NOW GO!"

 

Kyuhyun stumbled as Heechul pushed him to stand up. "Aisshhh..." he scratched his head and followed Donghae and Sungmin. "Why should I go, anyway?! She's the one who started it all.."

 

"Shut up and keep your eyes open for her", snapped Sungmin. Kyuhyun zipped up his mouth. "Where is she...?"

 

"Donghae...." Sungmin tugged Donghae's shirta and pointed towards a corner. There, they saw Jaeni and Chaera being taunted by three girls. Donghae fasten his pace, followed by Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

"Hey! What are you doing?!" roared Sungmin. The three girls looked shocked but kept still. Their face frightened.

 

"Oppas... " begin Jessica. She gave them her smile. Donghae pushed her aside and pulled up Jaeni. Kyuhyun helped Chaera up.

 

"What were you up to?" demand Sungmin. Yoona and Yuri kept quiet. "Hmmm..??!"

 

"Oppa.. it's okay.." soothed Jaeni. She pulled Sungmin's hand. "Let's go". The five of them left the three girls, glaring menacingly at them.