You Okay?

Little Deliveries

The next morning, she woke up feeling nervous. First day of school---university... Whatever. Still, it's a part of education. Jaeni took her bath and put on her favorite blue butterfly printed T-shirt, her favorite Levi's jeans and a jeans vest. She wore a dark blue beanie on her head, and puffed some powder on her apricot cheeks. She cast a bit of lip gloss and smiled.

 

"That'll be okay for a first day", she commented. After making sure she had everything in her bag, she walked towards the dining room.

 

"Look who's up. A student from Seoul University. Sit down and have your breakfast. Have some energy on your first day", said Mr. Yang, smiling. Jaeni gave him a nervous smile. "Nervous?" Jaeni nodded. "It'll be gone sooner or later".

 

Jaeni picked up a toast and started munching the edge of it. After few small bites, she drank her water and stood up. She walked towards her mother and kissed her cheek. Same goes to her Appa. "I'll be going now. Can't be late for first day".

 

"So soon? You barely ate your toast", her Omma commented.

 

"I don't feel like eating. I'm going now. Bye~" she said and went out of the house. She pressed the 'down' button and the door opened. Then, she bumped into someone. "Ah... Sorry... You okay?"

 

The guy she bumped into looked startled. He glanced towards the small screen that showed the number of floor he's on. 6th. Weird. How'd he went up instead of down? He backed up and leaned against the elevator's wall. Jaeni frowned. Her eyes widened. 'He's that yesterday guy!' She came closer towards the guy. She took a good look at him and gasped. "Lee Sungmin!"

 

The guy stumbled. Jaeni's eyed widened at the sight.

 

"Super Junior's Lee Sungmin!" she shrieked. The guy known as 'Sungmin' covered . "It'th ath if thomeone will hear me. We're in the elefator..." she whispered through 'Sungmin's' fingers. The guy let down his hand.

 

"Just keep it very low, will you?" he asked.

 

"Are you really Sungmin of Super Junior? I'm Yang Jaeni" said Jaeni. She looked a bit calmed now. The guy---Er.. Sungmin, nodded. "I knew it!"

 

"I always go out early so no one will see me. But I guess it changed today", he sighed heavily. "You're that girl from yesterday, right?" Jaeni nodded with sparkling eyes. She can't believe she's meeting one of the members of the group she idolized. "Why are you staring like that?"

 

"Like what? Anyway, where do you go to?" asked Jaeni. They walked out the elevator and walked along the sidewalk towards Seoul University.

 

"Umm... Seoul University", he answered. Jaeni's eyes widened even more. "Oh no, let me guess. You're going there too?" Jaeni nodded. "Great. Another one..."

 

"What's wrong with it?" snapped Jaeni.

 

"Nothing. Just another one stalking me all day at SU..." he answered. Jaeni stopped her laugh.

 

"You think I'm the fan who stalks superstars around? Dream on. I'm more into books. But I enjoyed going to concerts", huffed Jaeni. She glared at Sungmin.

 

Sungmin felt goosebumps crawling on him. "Fine. You're not the type. So, you're taking....?"

 

"Arts. Drama, actually", she declared. Sungmin looked impressed.

 

"Can you really act?" he asked suspiciously. He lifted his right eyebrow. Jaeni pouted and looked away. Suddenly, she fell. She kept her head down. Sungmin looked panic. "Yah. You okay?" Jaeni started sobbing. Now, Sungmin looked really panicked. he squatted down next to Jaeni. "Yah!" Jaeni lifted up her face and laughed. "You liar!"

 

"That's not lying. That's what Shakespeare call 'acting', dummie", she teased and stood up, leaving Sungmin squatting on the ground. Sungmin flared and stood up, catching up to Jaeni.

 

"It's a foul. You scared the hell out of me", he mumbled. Jaeni chuckled. Sungmin smiled. Somehow, she seemed really attractive... Then, Sungmin stopped, pulling Jaeni with him. "Look!" he pointed towards a large building. "Welcome to Seoul University!"