NEIGHBORS!!!!

Little Deliveries

All of them spun around. The other Super Junior entered the Drama class.

 

"Hyung!! Chukha hae!!" shouted Ryeowook in his tiny voice. The others clapped their hands.

 

"Hey, Chaera-ah. Like him?" questioned Heechul. Chaera blushed deep red. Of course, it's embarrassing! Slowly, she nodded.

 

"YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" all of them cheered. Jaeni laughed.

 

"You're lucky, hyung. It's the first day, you already have a girlfriend?!" said Yesung. He tapped Leeteuk's head. Leeteuk grinned.

 

"When are you gonna get one?" asked Leeteuk.

 

"I have mine", said Donghae, putting his arm on Jaeni's shoulder. Jaeni looked at Donghae, surprised. Donghae winked. "Naaahhh... Just kidding..." he ruffled Jaeni's hair. But still, Jaeni's face beet red.

 

"No one's getting her. She's mine", cried Heechul. "Jaeni-ah, you can be mine, right?" he asked. Jaeni nodded and grinned. Heechul hugged her. Somehow, Jaeni didn't feel anything special. Only when Donghae is around, her heartbeat increases.

 

"Oppa, where's Kyuhyun?" asked Jaeni. Weird. Kyuhyun's not here. He was always following where ever his hyungs go.

 

"Kyu? he went home. Thanks to you who gave him a good lunch", said Eunhyuk. Jaeni grinned.

 

"That was super awesome! I can't believe you did that to him", said Sungmin, shaking his head in disbelief. Siwon nodded.

 

"Yeah... You're the second girl who did that", he said, sitting on Jaeni's table.

 

"Second? Who's the first?" asked Chaera, curious. All the Super Junior glanced towards each other and grinned.

 

"His Cho Ara noona!" they said altogether.

 

"Cho...Ara?" asked Jaeni.

 

"Yeah, his elder sister", said Yesung.

"Wait, I just noticed. Why haven't I see Shindong oppa in SU?" asked Jaeni. Chaera looked at the Super Junior. Right, only eight members, minus Kyuhyun and Shindong. *Note: Kibum, Kangin and Hankyung doesn't appear in the fanfic.. Mianhae...*

 

"Oh.. he doesn't go here.. He's in Kyung Hee University with his girlfriend, Nari", replied Ryeowook. Jaeni and Chaera nodded. Ryeowook glanced at his watch. "3:00 p.m.!! Time to head home". Siwon stood up and nodded.

 

Leeteuk eyed Chaera and Jaeni. "Want to come?" Jaeni and Chaera exchanged looks and nodded.

 

"Sure, oppa", answered Chaera. Leeteuk picked up Chaera's bag and smiled. When Jaeni tried to take her bag, someone took it first. She looked up and saw Sungmin holding her bag.

 

"I'll carry it for you~" he said. Donghae picked up Jaeni's files and papers.

 

"I'll bring these", said Donghae. Jaeni had no choice but to let them bring her things. They walked out of the class, eyed by all of the students.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Jessica. "Now one of the maggots is Leeteuk oppa's girlfriend???!!!" she turned towards Yoona and Yuri. "I told you this is SERIOUS!!!" Yoona and Yuri looked at their feet, scared to look at their raging leader's face.

 

Outside, Jaeni walked between Sungmin and Donghae. She looked up at Donghae's muscular features. Her heart beats fast. She change her looks towards Sungmin's smooth face. Again, the heart beats fast. She's wondering why that's happening. She turned back towards Donghae's face, not realizing she was staring.

 

"Am I that good looking?" he asked in a sudden. Jaeni gasped and looked down, feeling embarrassed. 'Aisshhh... what am I doing?' she scolded herself. Donghae chuckled.

 

Sungmin poked his head. "Don't be too sure, Donghae", he said with a smile. Donghae huffed.

 

"I can dream, can I?" he said. Sungmin laughed. They reached Super Junior's van. "After you", said Donghae and bowed towards Jaeni.

 

"Umm... I can walk home, thanks.." she said. "Mind if I have my bag and notes back?" asked Jaeni. Sungmin and Donghae looked at each other.

 

"YES!!" they said in unison.

 

"Now, get in", said Heechul. "We're not going to live in SU, are we? Now move, move, MOVE!!" he said, pushing Jaeni gently into the van, followed by Donghae and Sungmin. After all of them are in the van, Ryeowook, who is nearest to the door closed it.

 

"Where's Chaera?" asked Jaeni.

 

"Leeteuk hyung took her home himself. We took you with us since Sungmin told us we're NEIGHBORS!" chimed Eunhyuk.