Chapter 3

He Wrote A Song About Me

 

“Can I touch it again?” Hyuna asked innocently.

“You’ve touched it enough,” Junhyung replied though he had a huge smile on his face.

They were currently in an empty rehearsal room just sitting on the floor. Junhyung had his legs spread open allowing her to in the space between her legs overlapping his. They had been there for what felt like forever but was really 30 minutes.

“I just can’t believe it’s really…” She said fascinated with the tattoo that was now on his chest showing through the white v neck that he was currently wearing.

“You’re making me embarrassed…” he mumbled as his cheeks started to change color. Her eyed shifted to him, a slow smile coming to her lips. She brought her hands up to cup his face.

“Awh, I think it’s sweet…and hot.” She kissed him, then again before bringing her hands from his face.

“I want one.” She confirmed going back to touching his tattoo.

“Really? Of what?” she paused seeming in thought.

“I don’t know…something meaningful…maybe on my back?” she looked at him wanting to see a reaction. He nodded looking over her shoulder.

“You don’t know what you want though?”

“Well, meaningful, like yours…maybe for my mom.” She finished softly

“So you want to match?” He teased poking her side making her jump.

“No, not technically. I mean…yes but not that.” She motioned to his chest “Different. I mean tattoos are forever and I don’t want to have something just because of you.”

“I understand, who knows how long we’ll last.” He said with a shrug making her eyes flash with a different emotion before she smiled.

“Yea we can’t predict where we’ll be next year.”

“Are you sure you can handle a tattoo?” He asked with a smirk. Hyuna stared at him a moment before glaring.

“Yah! I can handle that.” He laughed shaking his head

“Seriously I know you have this image but you’ll probably cry-“

“And you didn’t?”

“Mine was over my heart –“

“So? There are people with tattoos on their faces.”

“Whatever.” He said moving away from her as she burst into a fit of giggles.

“HA! I knew it you were crying like a baby weren’t you?” She said moving so she was laying on her stomach. Junhyung walked over to his bag and pulled out his phone looking at it before looking at her.

“Like a new born,”

“Baby!!” she said through her laughs.

“Hey you’re supposed to be on my side! You’re laughing at me!” he said pouting tossing his phone back in his bag.

“I am on your side.” She said seriously sitting up to look at him with a straight face though her hair was a mess. “I’m always on your side.” He stared at her as she continued changing the tone as fast as before. “But I can totally picture you crying like a baby ruining your tough image.”

“Who said I have a tough image?!” He asked walking back over to him.

“Mr. I’m a hot shot rapper, come at me.” Hyuna said making a quick motion towards him as he sat back down on the floor.

“I never said that.”

“Whatever I’m sure I heard you say that once.”

“Hmm…I don’t recall.”

“Sure.” They stayed quiet a while before Hyuna started playing with his fingers out of boredom.

“When I get my car I’ll take you places.” He said breaking the silence making her look at him again.

“You can drive?” She asked innocently getting a nudge from him.

“Seriously, then we won’t have to stay at the company for our days off/dates.” She nodded separating their hands and wrapping her arms around her legs as she brought them to her chest.

“That sounds good. Where will we go?”

“Well I don’t know…we obviously can’t let people see us together so we should just…figure it out when we get there.”

“Fair enough,” She said holding out her pinky which, he took with his, before their thumbs touched. He leaned down to her so then their lips met sealing the deal.