Chapter 2

He Wrote A Song About Me

 

“Unnies look at Hyuna background!” Sohyun yelled snatching Hyuna’s photo from her grasp.

“Yah!” She yelled jumping up and chasing the maknae as she ran to where the rest of the members were in their hotel room.

“Ah, always taking pictures aren’t you,” Gayoon said giving Hyuna a teasing look.

“I don’t like that shirt though…never did.” Jihyun said looking at the picture.

“Yea, slightly scary.”Jiyoon said in agreement.

“I think it’s cute,” Hyuna said taking her phone with a pout on her face.

“It looks like you’re promoting a gang.” Gayoon said with a serious face as Jihyun hit her arm.

“You’re just jealous.”

“I am, I don’t get to see my boyfriend everyday and she practically does…tear.” Gayoon said turning and pretending to sob on Jiyoons shoulder.

“But unnie you don’t have a boyfriend,” Sohyun said making Gayoon stop and glare at her a moment before fake sobbing some more.

“You’re all so dramatic.” Hyuna said under her breath putting her phone in her pocket looking at the clock in their hotel room.

“We think you two are cute unnie,” Sohyun said giggling.

“Thank you.” Hyuna said blushing.

“Isn’t your flight soon?” Jihyun asked taking on her leader role. She always knew the other girls schedules even though she didn’t have to.

“De, I just was waiting for –“

“Ohhhh,” they all chimed with grins on their faces looking at Hyuna with teasing looks.

“Yah! You guys are so mean.” She pouted stomping over to her luggage

Just then there was a knock on the door. Jihyun jumped up before anyone could move looking in the peep hole before giggling. Opening the door she smiled.

“We were just talking about you!” She said grabbing Junhyung and pulling him into the room.

“Good things?” He asked searching for his girl. When he saw her he smiled walking towards her out of instinct.

“Only good things.” She said smiling as he came and gave her a kiss on the lips wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Ew, I take back what I said about them being cute,” So hyun said making a face. Jihyun laughed walking over to the other members.

“Where’s Doojoon?” She asked, Junhyung looked at her putting his chin on the top of Hyuna’s head.

“He’s coming, chill.” Jihyun pouted as the other members giggled.

“You got everything?” Junhyung asked pulling away from Hyuna as she nodded. They continued to whisper to each other when another knock was heard at the door. Jihyun jumped up again opening the door jumping on the new guest.

“Yah! What’s with this greeting?!” Doojoon asked walking into the room with Jihyun still hanging on him making everyone shake their heads at the two.

“Missed you,” She said kissing him knowing that he got embarrassed easily. Doojoon laughed gently pushing her off of him as he looked over at Hyuna and Junhyung.

“We have to go or we’ll miss our flight.” He said going into his leader mode. The two nodded Junhyung grabbing Hyuna’s bags for her as she led the way down to the lobby.

“Be good,” Doojoon whispered in Jihyun’s ear as she pushed him away.

“I’m a leader too you know.”

“Just saying,” he replied shyly walking towards the door her following him. He stopped once outside the room and turned kissing her quickly before rushing down the hall. She was shocked for a moment before yelling down the hall at him.

“YAH! Why are you still so shy?!”  Making the rest of the members laugh.

FEBRUARY 22, 2010 – Invincible Youth Filming

“Just wait over here and we’ll announce you.” The PD told Beast as they waited to appear on the show. Hyuna smiled at them her eye staying on Junhyung a moment longer. The members watched as the girls ate tofu with Heechul each catching a glimpse at the Idols while they were unaware of them being there. The PD gave Hyuna a nod before she called out.  

“I brought some presents!” She called out

“What?” Yuri asked turning along with the rest of the girls to see Hyuna who had gone missing for a while coming back. As soon as she stepped into view a group of boys came after her. They all bowed their hello to the members.

“Unnie! Unnie! Beast is here!” Hara yelled grabbing Hyomin in excitement. Taewoo saw the idols coming in and stood up walking towards the PD.

“Hey! They came in their stage outfits!” He complained motioning to the clothing that he was wearing already seeming like a bum compared to Heechul.

“Introduce yourselves,” Sunny said pushing everyone to the side leaving the members to their introduction.

“Hello we’re BEAST!” They yelled in unison before all bowing. Everyone clapped as Sunny excused herself and Heechul since he had to leave for another schedule.  Once they were gone Hyuna skipped over to the group standing at the end of their line as Hyomin asked the group to dance to ‘Mystery’

Hyuna jumped in the back dancing along with the group knowing the dance along with the rest of the G7 members. Once they were done she went along introducing the members of G7 to each of the boys personally. Grabbing Hara she brought her and Junhyung to the side as the rest of the cast mingled.

“Unnie this is Junhyung..”

“Ah, de, I’ve heard so much about you.” Hara said smiling at him and bowing to him. He smiled back more awkwardly.

“I’ve heard a lot about you also.” He blushed looking at Hyuna who just laughed at their awkwardness.

“Well get to know each other,” She urged before going over to Hyomin and Yuri who were talking with Gikwang .

“Oppa do you want to try some tofu?” Hara asked walking over to the tofu and picking up a piece holding it out to feed him without hearing his answer. He looked at her a moment before eating it.

“It’s good right?” She said in a completely normal tone which shocked him since he expected a lot of aegyo from her.

“De,” he said chewing and she smiled very satisfied.

“Yah, you may be becoming a big star now but you have to be good to Hyuna. Araseo?” She said fiercely making him laugh. Her tone didn’t match her cute face and small frame so he couldn’t help but laugh a little bit.

“Araseo,” he said smiling and she smiled back. He looked over at Hyuna who caught his eye and winked at him. 


 

hehe. Jihyun x Doojoon is one of my many crack ships, I fell for them when I was scrolling around and found some manips of them. I do ship him with Gayoon also but I like the Jihyun x Doojoon more since it's less likely than Dooyoon, makes it more crack ship.

When I wrote the beginning of this I was thinking of the youtube vid of Doojoon, and Junah at the Taiwan airport 100124 and Doojoon was totally the third wheel. LOL. I didn't write that since well...there's a video about that whole scene. (;