Chapter 1

He Wrote A Song About Me

 

He wrote a song about me… Hyuna thought sitting in the cafeteria of her companies building. The track that Junhyung just released, Living Without You, was pretty popular with the fans, yet it was about her. Never did she think that someone would write a song about her, let alone a song that was a letter to their ex

Almost two years ago they broke up, having kept their relationship a - in the company/close friends and family- need to know type of thing. The break up wasn’t something easy it was actually rather messy. Their thoughts were everywhere, and things were awkward for everyone, and themselves, when the two of them were in a room together. Eventually he moved on and became happy with someone else once Hyuna realized she made a mistake breaking up with him. Then it took her getting paired up with someone she never thought too much about, to get her out of her funk and be happy too. Still every time she heard that song she couldn’t help but flash back to how exactly they got to this moment. There was a time when all they did was think about each other, now they’re both thinking about someone else.

~ Back then, it was life and death, I missed you if I didn’t see you for a day ~

Early 2010

“Yeobo!” Hyuna said happily skipping into the cafeteria and sitting down next to her boyfriend Junhyung who was sitting with his group member Doojoon. He looked up at her with a smile seeing that she was wearing his hoodie, again, made his smile widen. She leaned down and gave him a peck on the lips before sitting down in the chair next to him. “Guess what,” Doojoon and Junhyung shared a look before looking at her.

“What?” Junhyung asked wanting to know what could possibly have her so excited.

“Change is #14 on the charts, I honestly didn’t think that it would do that good…actually I didn’t think it’d break into the top 200 at that! But it only came out a week ago…it’s crazy. But isn’t that exciting?!!” She squealed looking ready to fall out of her seat. Doojoon and Junhyung smiled both feeling very happy for her.

“Of course that’s exciting,” Junhyung said

“Yea, congratulations.” He said giving her a smile before excusing himself to let the couple be together.

“So, how does it feel to have a top song?” Junhyung asked pulling her chair closer to him. She blushed looking around to make sure no one was really watching them before grabbing his hand with a smile.

“It’s wonderful, and to think I did it all on my own!” he scoffed looking away a moment before looking at her and knocking her head playfully.

“Yah, don’t you think your featured artist had anything to do with it?” she laughed leaned forward, kissing him, before letting her forehead rest against his a moment.

 

“Gomawo,” she whispered against his lips before kissing him again this time letting the kiss go a little deeper than before.

Pulling apart Hyuna smiled leaning back in her chair. Junhyung played with her hand a while before frowning looking at her.

“Don’t you have Invincible Youth filming today?”

“Aniyo, that’s tomorrow, I can’t wait to see Hara-unnie, so much I need to tell her.” She added a playful wink at the end making Junhyung blush. He leaned forward kissing her

“Wae?” she asked but he just kissed her again, and again.