Chapter 5

He Wrote A Song About Me

"Okay everyone take a break," The cheoreographer as the music stopped in the rehersal room. Hyuna dropped to the floor along with the rest of her members after they practiced the moves for their new single. 

"Ah, this dance doesn't look like that much...but really it's tiring." Gayoon said taking a sip of water from her bottle. 

"Yea it is, but this comeback will put us on the map for sure." Jihyun said staying positive.

"Speaking of comeback did you hear MBLAQ is coming back?" Sohyun said with a grin on her face

"Yes how could we not when all you do is talk about G.O.? Your little crush on him is amusing." Jiyoon said with a smile.

"Unnie I just think he has a really nice voice." Sohyun said even though she had a light blush on her cheeks.

"What about me? You never say that about my voice." Gayoon said knocking Sohyun on the head.

"But I hear your voice all the time, even when I don't want to." Sohyun said making the members laugh as Gayoon scowled at Sohyun. 

"They are cute though." Jihyun said making Jiyoon give her a look. 

"Don't let Doojoon hear you saying that." 

"Yea oppa wouldn't like it, he already complains to me all the time because you're so close to Gikwang, and they're members." Gayoon said drinking more water. 

"I know, I know, I was just saying. Don't you agree Hyuna?" Jihyun said bringing Hyuna into the conversation.

"Oh, yea."

"I like Mir, I think he's adorable." Jihyun said with a smile. 

"Hmm....Mir is cute," Jiyoon said in agreement.

"I like Seungho," Gayoon said making everyone look at her in surprise.

"Really?" Jihyun asked.

"What? Is something wrong with liking him?"

"NO!" All the members responded

"It's just that I would have thought you'd like G.O. or....Joon," Jiyoon said.

"I think Joon is attractive." Hyuna said softly. 

"Ah, of course you would. The two hottest put together, dangerous mix." Sohyun said with a smile.

"I could actually see that happening...good choice," Jiyoon said as the choreographer brought everyone back together to run through the dance again.

INVINCIBLE YOUTH FILMING

The guest of the day was none other than the person who had been popping into Hyuna's head though she didn't want him to, Lee Joon from MBLAQ. As soon as he walked in everyone started freaking out, Hyuna was in too much shock to even scream along with the rest of the girls. She couldn't stop staring at him as he introduced himself, thankfully Hara squeezed her arm bringing her back to reality. This is just a crush right? Hyuna thought to herself as time moved slower than it usually did during filming. She couldn't deny the feelings of butterflies that she felt when he was selecting the person he wanted to be by that day. When he started walking towards her, her heart stopped, maybe it's me, maybe he has noticed me too. Of course this was proved false when she wasn't selected but she couldn't dwell on it at that moment with all the cameras around. 

She was quiet that day, something she was sure Hara noticed yet she never commented on. Once the long day of filming was over Hara pulled her into the bathroom again much like they had a few weeks before.

"How are you feeling?" she asked getting straitght to the point.

"I- I don't know," Hyuna said.

"Do you feel any different? Or do you feel the same?" Hara asked showing concern as Hyuna paced.

"I don't know. I mean I was going crazy the whole time. He's so cute..." Hara stared at Hyuna a moment before speaking.

"I - okay I think we're taking this crush too seriously. Okay, it's not like you're going to break up with Junhyung for him, and it's not like it's that serious...right? I mean you two have never really even talked. So it's just a crush...right?" Hara asked seeming to try and convince herself more than Hyuna.

"Right, unnie you're right. It's nothing more than a crush. I better go." She said dismissing herself leaving Hara standing there in confusion before following her out. 

As Hara walked towards her van she noticed Hyuna off to the side talking with someone. Taking a better look Hara noticed the person was none other than Joon. Hmm, she thought as she continued to walk to her van, it's just a crush nothing to worry about we all have them. The situation was being blown out of proportion