Like Fate

My Cinderella Story

Infinite tiredly went to bed after a long day of protecting  Hoya's aunt who only ordered them around and used her acting skills as a excuse to make them feel bad. MyungSoo laid on his bed yawning before staring out the window, "I can't believe all the events that has been happening lately." MyungSoo grabbed the small mirror from the table near his bed and stared at his eye. "I wonder what happened." he suddenly remembered a hard punch from a girl right in the eye before gasping to reality. The summer heat made him sweat as he stood up accidently tripping over SungYeol who had grabbed his pillow off of MyungSoo's bed. "Aish, I'm taking my pillow back after I come back." As if he heard SungYeol snuggled closer to it kicking off the blanket.

MyungSoo shook his head and trudged out of the room, darkness invaded his eyesight as he searched for the light switch, he sighed and gave up when he couldn't find it.  "I need some air." quietly he snook past Hoya's snoring aunt and went out the room.

"Omo!" you looked u[ surprised when MyungSoo also came out. Luckily your hair was up and you wore glasses that made MyungSoo not recognize you. "Oh sorry, did I surprise you?" you nodded and he laughed. "Blunt I see, your also going out for some air?" you smiled and nodded. Yea because I seriously can't sleep knowing you can be in danger at anytime.

"Want to go out for some air together?" he asked as you thought about it. SooHyun was sleeping and you wanted to spend some time with MyungSoo. It though that you couldn't talk to him like long ago but it was better than nothing. "Okay sure." you walked back in and grabbed a long gray sweater before heading up to the roof with him.

"You also like going to the roof for air?" he looked at you and you nodded. "Yea, it's always better for me as I go up higher. Adding the air and sky is unbelievable breath-taking. " you in some air as you gazed up at the beautiful night sky. MyungSoo gazed at you, he found it weird how he just invited a stranger to go take some air with him.  You caught his gaze as he looked up with a blush making you smile. "So what's your name?" you thought if you should tell him and decided not to.

"Me?" you thought of what name SooHyun gave you and smiled, "Bang YunJi."

"That's a nice name, I'm Kim MyungSoo." his eyes twinkled as he cutely smiled at the moon making your heart melt. The moment was so perfect, so peaceful. I wish I could stop time. you huffed making MyungSoo look at you. "You alright?" you nodded before placing your knees to your chin.

"Are you staying here for the year? I know it's all of a sudden but I was just wondering." you asked and MyungSoo shrugged.

"Maybe 'till summer, it sure feels like summer though." he panted fanning himself.

"Yea, it's kinda nice though. Cold in the morning and warm or hot in the-"

"Uhm." you and MyungSoo looked back surprised to see SooHyun standing at the doorway you stood up.

"SooHyun." you looked at MyungSoo who put on his cold stare.

"Is that your boyfriend?" MyungSoo asked and you shook your head.

"No, I would never date my best friend." SooHyun stated before shoving his hands in his pajamas. "We just moved in across from you I guess." they stared at each other longer than you wanted them to. "What happened to your eye?" SooHyun asked and MyungSoo shrugged.

"I just woke up with it." MyungSoo looked so tough and scary that it impressed you at his character change. So manly.

"Oh well, by the looks of it, it should heal by... next week. Your lucky though, if the punch was any harder your eye would have been damaged." MyungSoo laughed.

"Seriously? Wow, I wonder if I was drunk or something. Which is strange since I never drink." MyungSoo looked over at you then waved. "I should go now, maybe we can talk tomorrow." you waved back as he left out the door. You breathed deeply before glaring holes through SooHyun.

"You know you really know how to ruin moments."

"That's my job, if I didn't you would've done something you would have regretted. Also, thanks to me I was able to gather some information about that robot. You should come back to the room though, professors pretty angry. With us." you nodded before untying your hair and leaving with SooHyun. When you got in there was a large transparent screen and a man was on it as it was surrounded with some random data about MyungSoo. You carefully examined it though taking note of how he was afraid of heights and water.

"Yah! Agent Hae Mee! Do you know how much trouble you've caused? Also that book, it didn't have the chip in it." you looked at him sternly thinking of what to say.

"I know professor, and I'm sorry but that trouble was to protect MyungSoo. Are you sure that the chip is not in that book?" the professor nodded.

"I even tracked down the chip location and it is not in the book but, I dare to say that it is in MyungSoo." you scoffed.

"Sir why would it be in there? Please check again."

The professor nodded and grunted, "I am in fact right. It is in him, fortunately though the f(x) doesn't know about it."

"What were fortunate about is that they can't track down the chip, though once they do were going to have to keep a eye on that brat." SooHyun coldly said as you punched him.

"Don't call him that! Anyways so what do we have to do?"

"Of course be everywhere he is, once the f(x) find out it is not in the book they will go search for the owner. Right now I am working on hacking into MyungSoo's school to enroll you guys in his college. Warning: It is of arts and music. Okay SooHyun would you like to be a artist or musician?"

SooHyun smirked at you knowing you wanted art, "Art of course, no way can I be a singer!" you scowled and growled as he shrugged up and down.

"That means you will now be enrolling to be a singer Ms.Hae Mee, or now Bang Yun.Ji. and SooHyun you are now Lee HyunYu. Good luck on the mission, the school thinks you are transfer students so be there tomorrow and keep a eye out for any suspicious students that may look like the f(x). Protect 01.Kim Myung.Soo." the screen went blank and it evaporated into a tiny box which SooHyun held and shoved in his pockets.

"Looks like were going back to college." SooHyun raised his eyebrows and sighed. You felt tired now, it was such a long day and you tiredly threw yourself on the couch.

The Next Day

You and SooHyun woke up early as usual and ate before groaning to get out. MyungSoo had left also early not wanting to stay in the house. When you got there you heard all the small giggles and cooes of hormonal males and females staring at you and SooHyun. You were going to go for the cool athletic singer while SooHyun the gentle on the outside and rough on the inside. There was still time left so the principal, who was bald and seemingly stupid called you two in/

"My it feels great to have new students, we welcome you to Seoul University of Arts. I guess I have forgot to tell you about the uniform so I'll let you guys off today since-"

"Here." SooHyun held out 200,000 won and the principal looked up surprised as his O shaped mouth turned into a paranthesis.

"You must be rich paying for both yours and your uh-"

"Sister." you interrupted and he smiled nodding.

"Oh really, then I guess it's common. You can start next-"

"We'll start today." SooHyun interrupted dragging you out and leaving the principal dumbfounded.

The bell hadn't rung so the female and male students were still gathered around the office seemingly waiting for you to. You giggled when SooHyun was being stampeded with girls and questions.

"Oppa~ Are you a art major or Music major!"

"Kya~ Please be in music!"

"No art!"

You smiled but it faded when guys started to sworm around you. You gasped, SooHyun smirked and shoved the girls away but they still swarmed. You saw MyungSoo and smiled as you easily pushed yourself away from the crowd.

"Hey MyungSoo!" you yelled and he looked up at you shocked as you ran to him.

"Wow hi YunJi! When did you start to come here?" he asked as you stopped in front of him. "Meeting you here is like fate!"

You smiled, "Yea, like fate."

A/N: Yes! Done~ Hope you like this chapter don't be a silent reader and thank you again for the subscribers~ By the way sorry for the short chapters. Love you~