My Princess- Hae Mee's POV

My Cinderella Story

Hae Mee's POV

 I watched him in the bar and smiled liking the fact he wasn't drinking. Seeing he was busy I took the chance to take back the book and the blanket. "I can't believe you kept it all this time." I said with a bright smile. The streets were busy and I knew I seemed stalkerish but it was just the 'mission' I had to do. If I didn't then I could seriously be putting him in risk, I walked towards his house and held the silver key easily and calmly opening the door. No matter how much I looked though the book was never in my eyesight. 

I figured I would have time so I took out a random album and sat on his couch, I flipped through the album only seeing pictures of weird places. Scenery, there weren't even people. Skipping through it I stopped when I saw a small picture hidden under one that was of a wooden cottage. I took it out and stared at it smiling. "This must be his abeojji, Kyah he was gorgeous and cute back then to." I closed it then went back to the book shelf seeing something in a bag. "Yah how did I not see this?" I groaned and pulled it out. "Wah, he actually kept it for so long." I heard the door click and gasped stun for a bit when I met eyes with his. 

"Y-Yah!" he yelled and I panicked trying to run away to the door but he blocked it. I looked around and decided to go through the window, quickly I clicked the lock open and jumped out running for my life into the darkness where he couldn't see me. After a few minutes I walked back seeing he was holding the book. I smiled but I knew I had to take it back, he looked sincerely happy just looking at the book so I knew he remembered me.

You may be like why don't you just go up to him and ask to take the things back? It's easier right! Well no it's not, besides I like taking the hard way. Anyways there is always a much more feel of thrill. Haven't you ever watched a action drama? I just watched him waiting for him to go to bed or something. When I heard him yell I looked back seeing a girl who looked similar to me. "Boya!" I yelled in a whisper. It seemed he thought it was me.  I heard footsteps coming this way so I jumped into a bush seeing a ahjumma go to knock the door. I peered through the window looking at Myungsoo who had a angry look on his face. "Hm? What is she doing here!" that's right Myungsoo wasn't the only one who knew about the past. To bad I remembered his the most, She was evil and I didn't like her at all. I wondered  if I should go help him when I heard yelling. 

I looked back quickly seeing he was pinned to the wall, if I went in now he would see me and and I don't even know what would happen. It pained me when he told the story and my heart broke. "What are you doing?" I looked back surprised to see a big man beading with sweat. "Why are you looking through the window?"

I stood there not knowing what to say then smiled, "I am a neighbor. I heard Myungsoo yelling and I had to check what was going on." he looked at me suspisiously until I gave a worried look. "He just seems to be fighting with his mother. I hope this isn't police worthy." I said doing a smile and putting my finger up and he smiled at my seemingly working aegyo. "Who are you?" I asked as politely as I can.

"Ah nan?" I nodded and he smiled. "Lee Shin Man, I am his mothers husband." I nodded and smiled even more Maybe he can tell me some information.  "Ah Jinjjah! Thats great, are you okay you're sweating like crazy." he smiled awkardly and nodded wiping it off the best he could. " Do you know anything about Myungsoo? He seems to have a very dinstand personality."

He shook his head and frowned lightly, "Mian I don't but I do know that it seems his mother, oh I mean my wife! Had a lot of husbands/Boyfriends in the past. Also they don't have a really good relationship as you can hear." at that time the door clicked open and I peeked behind the man seeing his mother. "Ah-"

"I never loved you. But." I frowned a bit, "What is she saying right now!" I yelled in a whisper. "Mianhe I must go now!" I said running out when the mother was heading this way. "I hope she didn't recognize me!" I said running back to the upstairs looking back down seeing they were leaving. "Gone already?" I said wih a pout almost going back downstairs until I heard the door open again and I looked. Myungsoo was going somewhere, I followed him and I saw the blanket and book and grinned. "Hwaiting! Hae Mee~" I whispered seeing he was going to the park.

"Hm?" I said and looked around, why was he here? He seemed to search around so I hid under the slide pretending to be a mother. "Omo! Is he looking for me?" I felt someone grab my shoulder as I looked at him and flinched looking back. "Yah! Kim Soo Hyun!" I yelled until I noticed he was looking my way.

"Can't you be quiet?" he said sitting next to me.

"Well I'm sorry that you scared me half to death." I said sarcastically and he smiled looking at Myungsoo.

"Is that the guy?" I nodded looking back with a gleeful smile. Oh how badly I wanted to go and cuddle with him.

"Oh where is he going?" SooHyun said and I immediatley stood up seeing he was running after a girl. "Y-Aish! Where is he going?" We both ran hiding making sure he wasn't in danger. We looked at each other and back at them when they stopped.

"My princess." I heard him say and looked at the girl wide-eyed. It was a dopple ganger no not a dopple ganger but a robot~! They were leaving so we stood up and followed after, he seemed to think it was me and I felt worried the feeling in my stomach not well.

"Great there is two of you, I can't even handle this one." SooHyun groaned and I sighed.  "Somethings wrong dummy!"I growled quietly noticing they were going into a bar. "Hm? I swear Myungsoo didn't drink." SooHyun gave a weary look and bit his lip. "Hm forsive just like you." he said seeing she was stuffing MyungSoo with drinks.I bit my lip worried, he seemed already drunk as hell. They barely were there for a minute and they were leaving. We followed after and I could sense something was weird until we came into a alley.

"What do you want from me?" MyungSoo said and I flinched.

"It seems you have what I nee, now where is the book?" Myungsoo looked at her confused. I tried to examine more closely and noticed she had a knife. SooHyun held me and I growled, "The hell? Hes in danger SooHyun." he gave me a glare and I winced understanding he wanted me to wait.

The knife was so close to his face I turned pale, "Who the hell are you?" I hissed. I couldn't take it anymore and tackled the random girl Myungso was shocked and gasped at the identical looking females.

"Yah!" the girl hissed at me. I tried to punch her but I ended up hurting my hand as she smirked. "Robot?" I mumbled she shot me off of her as she basically strangled me. I gasped for air until the robot fell on me releasing me from her grasp.

"Babo!" I looked up and smiled at SooHyun who had ripped the robots arm off. "I turned her off." I got up and saw a panicked Myungsoo.

"Is it really you?" he squeaked and I smiled putting out my arm. "100% real." he sighed relieved yet still scared.

"Kaja. Its late and I have a feeling I have some explaining to do." he nodded happily yet still scared.

You stopped and nodded at SooHyun, "Mianhe. We'll meet one day promise. By the way where is that book I gave you?"

He looked up shocked thinking, "Now? Um under my couch. Why I can take it to show you-"

"That won't be necessary." SooHyun sternly said and Myungsoo glared at him *Ugh who is he? Boyfriend? Eh no way.*

"Why?" he asked and yelped when he was jabbed rouphly and everything blurred and went blank.

"Yah! SooHyun why did you hit him! " I yelled worried, "All you had to do was just flash him Nappeun!"

He growled and flashed him, "Happy?" he walked off angry. All you did was stare at Myungsoo, "Jinjjah Mianhe." I easily picked him up and carried him on my back. He nuzzled my cheek and I could sense I was cheeky, "I don't want to leave you." I said when we ended up at his house SooHyun already had the book.

"Kaja. Buisiness is done." SooHyun said and you frowned looking at the peaceful Myungsoo.

"Adiso." SooHyun walked out and I layed Myungsoo on his bed covering him with a blanket as he snuggled cutely with a pillow. "Anyong."  I said sadly tears falling out as I ran out the door with SooHyun. "Promise to see you again for reals."

A/N: Ah Im a total fail! This chapter huh be honest TT-TT hoped you liked it though. Thanks to all my subscribers for this story =)