A guardian angel?

My Cinderella Story

MyungSoo made a small groan as he got u from his bed with a huge headache, "How did I- ugh my head hurts." he walked into the bathroom and checked in the mirror and gasped in shock and horror, "My my face!" he yelled touching his swollen black eye that was colored with red and blue, "How!" he pouted as he touched it making him shriek in pain. I'm so going to be laughed at by Infinite, he swallowed hard before taking off his clothes and going into the shower. After a few minutes MyungSoo came out of the shower only to be greeted by a shriek of horror. "The hell man! Put a towel on!" SungYeol blocked his eyes as he trudged to the couch. MyungSoo made a smirk, "What ever, how the hell did you guys come in my house?" they shrugged and Sunggyu held out a spare key.

"Ah, when did you make that?"

"I forgot, hey got any food?"

"No. Maybe because you guys always eat it when you come here!" MyungSoo shouted annoyed,They didn't even notice my eye! MyungSoo thought as he put on new clothes. He plopped next to a annoyed SungYeol and smiled, "What are we doing today?"

"Hrm...we have to go take care of some business."Hoya said grabbing DongWoo,"My aunt wants us to go over to her neighborhood."

"All of us?" Sunggyu asked and he nodded, "She says she feels scared because of all the serial killings that has been happening."

"So what if we die?" WooHyun asked worried and Hoya shrugged, "We die then. Oh c'mon I doubt theres a chance someone will come pick on us." they nodded. "Arasso I'll go." Hoya gleamed happily.

After a few hours Infinite came upon a dirty looking neighborhood and they gulped besides for MyungSoo who calmly sat in the back, "Boya! Were going to be killed! How long do we have to stay here!"

"Until they catch the person I doubt she'll let us go. "Hoya complained earning loud groans from the members.

"Kaja, we'll be fine. As long as we don't go outside." Sunggyu reassured resting his hand on SungJongs shaking shoulder.

They all came out of the car one by one and were greeted by smoke which made them cough, "Aunt can you please at least not smoke?" Hoya complained but she stayed silent and rolled her eyes. "Whatever I need one of you to go to the liquor store. " she looked at each of them and pointed at MyungSoo."Me?" he asked pointing at himself.

"Who else, that black eye will make you look tough. Hurry up and buy me some liquor." MyungSoo hesitantly started walking not knowing where to go.

"Aish that woman she seriously is doing to much!" MyungSoo was so frustrated that he didn't notice a huge crack on the ground. He reflexively shut his eyes until he noticed he landed on something soft. "What the-" he opened his eyes as he was laying on a mattress, "Boya?" he got up confused and sighed as he walked around the ally's, going in and out. "Geez for such a ghetto place there really is no liquor store."

"Hey kid!" MyungSoo looked back surprised when there was a gang of tough looking middle aged men. MyungSoo looked at them calmly but was freaking out, " What?" replied MyungSoo as he shoved his fist in his pockets leaning back a little. One of the guys smirked as he examined MyungSoo, "You don't look like your from here. What is a pretty looking boy like you doing on this side of town?" he smirked and touched MyungSoo's black eye making MyungSoo slap his hand away. "Feisty." the guy smirked and myungsoo backed up, Am I seriously going to get ?! before he knew it MyungSoos back was against the wall as he felt a hand snake up his body making him cringe. 

"Get lost I want to be alone with this one." he spat and MyungSoo cringed when he felt a unfamiliar feeling of being touched, by a man. " off!" MyungSoo yelled trying to push him off of his body but he only shoved MyungSoo rougher. "Hm I guess I have to take you unconsious seeing you squirm!" he shoved MyungSoo roughly making him fall to the ground. Please let this be quick! he closed his eyes and paused, nothing happened. He opened them shocked to see the dude was lying flat on the ground all beaten up. ", what the hell! Wait why am I still here!" he got up and looked around. "Thank you my gaurdian angel!" he yelled running away.

Your Pov

  You were walking around MyungSoo's house until you noticed he wasn't home, "What the? Where did he go." you sighed looking at the book. "He didn't even notice it was gone." you sighed and walked away from his house. "Done stalking your boyfriend?" SooHyun asked annoyed and you rolled your eyes. "Oh shut up, he's not home." you said putting on your seatbelt. "We have to find him."

   "Can't you just go for one day and not stalk him?" SooHyun made a face and looked you in the eyes. It was silent for a moment and you shook your head,"I can't, if I do he can be in danger. F(x) may get him." you responded with concern but SooHyun rolled his eyes.

   "Your being delusional Hae Mee, We dont even know who is in the F(x) yet. " you didn't reply and shook your head. He sighed and nodded seeing how serious you were he grew worried. "Fine, but you know how big Korea is? He can be anywhere."

  "I'll depend on my instinct." you shortly said and he nodded rolling his eyes. After awhile you heard a light yell and perked up from almost falling asleep, "That's his voice! C'mon!" before he even stopped the car you jumped out going to where the noise was. A gang was smirking as they walked towards you but you ignored them making them angry, "Hey pretty? Wanna come play with us?" a man with a rough brown beard and hair with large doe eyes grabbed your arms and you flipped him over easily.

   "I have no time to play." the rest of the gang ran away in fear knowing if they stayed they would get a worse beating. You saw MyungSoo being inappropiately being touched from under his shirt and you scowled. "The is he doing fight back." you whispered and gasped when MyungSoo was pushed down. This was your chance, you quietly snuck behind the guy beating the crap out of him. You held his mouth grabbing him in a armlock dropping him to the ground. "Leave him alone." you whispered quietly and he bit your finger making you yelp. You quickly punched him taking him out and running behind the building as MyungSoo opened his eyes. Run you babo! You smiled as MyungSoo called you a guardian angel, "I can't leave him alone now." you were going to follow him but was pulled back.

    "Yah! What the hell happened?" SooHyun gasped out of air. You rolled your eyes and patted his back before leaving to follow MyungSoo. "Where is he going now?" you saw him walk into a liquor store and sighed. "It's like he's asking to be beat up." you groaned going inside the store quickly before he could notice.

  MyungSoo walked through the aisles and sighed as he picked out a few bottles and going to the cash register, "That'll be 16 bucks." the guys spat blowing smoke into MyungSoo's face as you narrowed your eyes. MyungSoo dug into his pockets and gasped, "Ah I don't have money right now. Can I pay back later?" the guy narrowed his eyes before grabbing MyungSoo's collar, "You think you could fool me? Now hurry up and pay." MyungSoo nodded looking around for his wallet. When he walked back the liqour was already in a bag making him shocked. "What you doing making a girl pay for you? Tsk. Now get!" he yelled and MyungSoo bowed running away with the bag looking back confused. "Girl?" You smiled and watched him leave following his every move before you were grabbed by your hood. "Yah!"

   "Oh shut it, stop leaving me your making me mad." SooHyun sighed and you shrugged. "Oh please because of me I got MyungSoo out of trouble twice in a day."

   "Is that a good thing? He has to learn on his own to not get in trouble." SooHyun released you as you casually sighed and looked sweetly as MyungSoo, "I know, but not now. He needs me, when the time is right I'll leave." SooHyun groaned as you watched MyungSoo run into a old building. "So what now?"

   "We watch him. Go rent out a room, right across from MyungSoos." you smiled and SooHyun saluted, "Yes boss." he sarcastically said leaving into the building,

    As for MyungSoo he tiredly dropped the liqour on the table and sat next to WooHyun on the couch, "Where's your aunt?"

 They all shrugged, "How should we know she disappeared like magic. She said to watch the house though." Hoya groaned sourly. "Geez protect her my ." WooHyun made a sigh looking at the broke down tv. "There ain't no good entertainment either!" he bitterly added. Hoya felt bad and leaned in the grab WooHyun's shoulder, "You're acting like a child WooHyun calm down." Sunggyu said angry to though.

  "You owe us Hoya, I almsot got ." MyungSoo bitterly added adding the anger into Hoya.

"I know I know and I will." he finally said as the room filled with silence.

"What can we do now? And omg who was going to be again!" SungYeol worriedly panicked realizing what MyungSoo had just said.

"I did you babo's and not in a good way."

"How can you get in a good way?" Sunggyu asked squinting his eyes, They all laughed making MyungSoo pout, "This is no laughing matter."

They all nodded holding their stomachs, "We know yung, but how did you even get out of that situation?" SungJong trying hard not to laugh.

MyungSoo shrugged angrily then relaxed, "I don't know. A gaurdian angel."

A/N:Ah I hope this chapter was satisfying! I find it better than the other chapters though! TT-TT hope you enjoyed it though. Even though it was late.