Chapter 3

Saved by a Witch

Life at stake


 

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

Silence.

"Are we there yet?"

"NO."

"Are we-"

"NO. We are not there yet!"

Ugh, she is so annoying.

"Hm. You sound like Minchannie. Well, we better hurry up 'cause I'm starving."

I sighed, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I want to get out of this forest too, ASAP." I want to get out of here and out of her sight. I need to escape, I need to save my life. Who knows what she's gonna do to me. Maybe now, she'll only ask for food then after that, she'll boil me into a potion and use that potion as energy so she can dominate the world and she'll curse me if I happen to run away. She may look kind and cute but I can feel that deep inside, she's evil, evil, EVIL.

Shivers.

I shouldn't think about scary things, I must find a way to escape.

"Where are we going, by the way?"

"Huh? Oh right, to the city. I just want to get of this place and escape." My eyes widen as I realize what I just said. "N-no! I didn't mean escape as in escape from you! I-i mean escape f-from this...f-forest? Yeah, forest..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever~"

I sighed in relief. That was close! I think she still doesn't have an idea about me planning to get away from her. I should plan as early as now: where I'll go to, how I'll go there and, what I'll need. I need a place to hide from her -somewhere witches doesn't go to... but how am I supposed to know what that is? Surely this is one. I mean those places in movies where witches, wizards, WARLOCK -whatever they are called- have no access to their magic energy or something like that. But before all of that, I should think of how to get out of this forest first. I don't even know where the heck I am! If only Ryeowook is here, that guy knows even the secrets streets and passages of Korea or maybe even the whole world! Sometimes, I think that boy is an alien -he knows too much to the point that it's already too weird. If only I could call him...but,

Wait a minute...

"I HAVE MY PHONE! I CAN CALL HIM! YES! YES! YES!" I screamed and threw my  fist in the air. Oh, yeah! I'll be able to get out of this forest soon!

"You only realized that you can do that now?" she asked then laughed, "Haha! Stupid! Haha!"

This girl is seriously getting annoying; her laugh irks me.

I was gonna ignore her and call Wookie instead but I noticed that my phone's not with me. "Ya! Where's my phone?! WHERE. IS. MY. PHONE?" I tried to sound serious and maybe a bit scary so I can scare her away, if that's possible. "Give it back or else-"

"Here." She immediately threw me my phone back and I could not even sense a hint of fear. Am I not scary enough? "I've already texted your best friend Kim Ryeowook that you're lost."

"Oh, really? Good."

Wait.

"How did you know that he's my best friend?"

 

"Again, for the trillionth time, your sister watches you through the portal and she also tell us things about you. That's why I know stuff about you." she said then took one of the cooked piece of meat on the grill.

"So that means you also watch me?" I must say, this is getting interesting. I never thought that noona would do that; she actually kept her promise.

"Sungmin, don't worry. I may not be here with you physically but, I'll find a way to know what's happening in your life."

She placed her chopsticks down then narrowed her eyes at me."What do you mean?" she asked.

"You know, watch me, admire my handsomene-"

"Before you even get the wrong idea I do not watch you because I want to but because your sister told me to. Please don't be delusional."

"I was just asking. I mean, who could resist looking this pretty face?" I said, pointing at my handsome self before getting a hard smack on the head.

"Tsk. This idiot..." she mumbled. "Ya, have you thanked your friend for texting you the directions out of the forest?"

"Yeah, I already did. And I think I should thank you, too" I said, "for remembering to insult me in your text to Ryeowook."

"Hey, he's your friend, right? I'm sure he wouldn't mind and he didn't know it was me. He doesn't even know me."

"'Dearest Ryeowookie, I'm so sorry for being so stupid and careless and let myself get lost in the forest. Would you kindly tell me how to get out of here the fastest way possible because I'm starving.' Yes, I text like that. Tsk." I said, trying to imitate her voice.

"There's nothing wrong with that text and I don't sound like that. Here's how I sound like," she said, "Ya! Ahjumma! Give me another order of beef! No wait! Make that two! Thanks!" She smiled annoyingly then continued eating.

"Ya! That's already your third one and you've ordered two more? I'm gonna be broke because of you..."

"I'm hungry, deal with it."

I scoffed, "When are you going to leave anyway? Don't you need to go back to your world?"

"Well, about that..." She looked down and played with her finger nervously.

"What...?"

"The thing is... uh... how should I say this?"

"What?"

"Well, you were badly hurt when you fell and I didn't know what to do so I did an energy transfer."

"O-kay... Continue."

"But I was absent when they taught them that..."

"What are you trying to say?"

"There might be..."

"What?"

"Side effects? Something like that... I can't leave you until I get all my power back..."

"Then take it."

"As much as I want too... I can't"

"Why?"

"I don't know how."

Oh, gee. This is trouble. I'm in big trouble because if this annoying witch.

 


Hey everyone!

So here guys, I'VE UPDATED!

I'm really really really sorry for not updating for such a long time!

I was really busy with so much stuff to do (school, the shop and everything)

And though I really want to update, I just can't because if the really annoying writers' block

Anyway, I forced myself to update today and this is all I got 

>w< I'm really sorry if this is too short

I'll update next time with a longer chapter!

But still, I hope you like this!

Thank you all for commenting! I'm really sorry for making you wait for such a long time!

Keep on commenting! ^^

Thanks for the support!

Saranghaeyo~ <3