Chapter 2

Saved by a Witch

Saved by a...Witch?!


 

Third Person POV

Sungmin walked towards his locker when his bestfriend, Ryeowook, called him.

"Oh, hey. Wookie, what's up?" he greeted as he opened his locker then placed his books inside.

"Nothing much hyung..." Ryeowook replied with a smile. "Just a long test in chemistry then another one on Monday."

"Oh, is it about electronegativity and physical properties? We had that yesterday, both tests actually..."

"Yeah, I know. Mr. Choi told us. Your chemistry class is way better than ours; you always study lessons in advance." Ryeowook said, pouting.

Sungmin chuckled as he closed his locker. He leaned his back on it then said dreamily, "But your class is still better, Sunny is in your class!"

Ryeowook closed the door of his locker. He heaved a sigh then smacked Sungmin's head. "Ya! Are you really that crazy over her?!". He leaned his back at the locker too then continued, "I mean, she is at all your other classes except chemistry..."

"You're just saying that because you and Yoorin always have the same classes."

"W-what?! Y-yoorin?! What are y-you talking about?!" he said, flustered.

"Now, don't act dumb here Wookie. We both know what I'm talking about..." Sungmin said, leaning closer to Ryeowook. Seeing his tensed form, he chuckled then backed away.

"H-how did you know?" he asked, not caring if his face is tomato red since classes already ended.

"Yoorin told me." Sungmin replied, seriousness all over his face.

"WHAT?!" Ryeowook exclaimed. "SHE KNOWS?!". His faced turned to a deeper shade of red.

"Hey, calm down! I was just kidding!" he snorted.

"Hyung, don't scare me like!" Ryeowook said. "But how did you know?"

"I just know..." Sungmin said. "But don't worry, I won't tell her." he said, patting Ryeowook's shoulder.

Ryeowook looked at his watch. "Hyung! It's already 6:30! I need to go now...I still have to prepare for tomorrow's trip!"

"Oh, right! I should go also go now! Wait, how about Yoorin? Where is she?"

"She went home early today...I don't know why..." Ryeowook said with a sad tone.

"Okay. Hey, cheer up! You're going to see her tomorrow!"

Ryeowook chuckled, "Whatever! Ya~! Stop teasing me, hyung! Yoorin already does that!"

"Okay, okay. I'll let your Yoorinnie do that. Oh, wook. I need to go now." Sungmin said as he left. "Annyeong!"

"Ne, hyung. Annyeong!" Ryeowook replied. As he was walking away, he realized what Sungmin said. He turned around and shouted at Sungmin's retreating figure at the hallway "YA! SHE'S NOT MY YOORINNIE!"

"WHATEVER! SEE YOU TOMORROW!" Sungmin shouted back.

 

Sungmin woke up early in the morning to prepare for their school trip. He didn't want to be late or be left behind since Jeju is far from Seoul. He checked his things first to make sure that he brought everything he needed. At exactly 7:00, he left his apartment to go and meet up with Ryeowook and Yoorin before heading to school. When he arrived at his destination, he first noticed the awkward environment between the two which is unusual since, as far as Sungmin is concerned, they would rather talk about random and meaningless stuff  with each other than keep such a silent aura.

"Hey, uhm...What's up? Why are you both so quiet?" Sungmin asked.

"N-nothing...Let's go?" Ryeowook said then stood up. "Yoo-Yoorin~ah?"

"What?!"

"Let's go!" Sungmin replied, obviously annoyed with their awkwardness.

"Ne..." the two replied.

Together, they walked their way to the school but the ambiance still didn't changed.

"Ya, what happened? Why are you both like that?" Sungmin whispered to Ryeowook.

"Nothing, nothing." Ryeowook shrugged. But after a few minutes, he finally burst out. "It's not my fault that I got a higher score at our test! She always teases me whenever she gets a higher grade but she'll get angry when I do the same!"

Yoorin turned around, her eyes glistening with anger. "But do you really have to emphasize my mistake?!" she scoffed. "Don't get over-confident, Kim Ryeowook. That was just one mistake. I'll get back on you."

Ryeowook was about to say something when Sungmin stopped him. He laughed nervously then said, "O-kay...well, it's just one mistake. Why don't we just leave it all behind before the bus leaves us behind, arasso?"

"Tell that to that boastful moron..." Yoorin said then continued walking.

"Ya! I'm not a mor-"

Yoorin glared at him.

"We're going to be late! Keep on walking..." he said, he glared at both of them.

 

The three continued walking but Sungmin manage to make the two okay again. They reached the school at around 8:15 making them 15 minutes early but just in time to get a good seat at the bus. They were all seated at the second row seats; Sungmin at the right side and Ryeowook and Yoorin at the left side. Fifteen minutes later, the other students started to arrive. Sunny, the school queenka and Sungmin's crush, arrived rather late and the only seats available are at the back seat and beside Sungmin.

"S-sunny sshi...You can seat h-here..." Sungmin nervously said.

Sunny looked at him then rolled her eyes.

"Sunny~ah! You can seat here!" Kibum called from the sixth row. Surprisingly the seat beside him was empty.

Sunny, at short notice, walked toward the seat Kibum was referring. Sungmin sighed and his disappointment was very obvious.

"Ya~ Hyung...that's alright. You'll get your chance next time." Ryeowook said.

Yoorin nodded. "That's alright oppa!"

He forced a smile. 'Where the heck did that empty seat came from? Hmp. How do I get close to Sunny as Kibum is to her? Aigoo' he thought as the bus started moving.

 

After an hour, the bus finally arrived at the Gotjawal Forest in Jeju island. The students marveled at large number of trees and plants at the site. They spent the entire day studying the different species of plants and important facts about the forest. They were also taking notes for their science class incase the teacher suddenly gives a pop quiz to them on Monday.

 

It was about 5:00 in the afternoon and everyone decided to eat their early dinner here. Sungmin finished eating his supper so he decided to look around the place.

"Ma'am, I'll just look around." he said to his teacher.

"Okay, but be careful. It's getting dark already" his teacher said.

With that, he left and roamed around the forest. He was enjoying his time that he didn't notice his phone ringing. He looked around as he walk. He didn't see that there was a cliff there until, suddenly, he fell. He rolled along the side of cliff, making him earn a lot of bruises. The cliff isn't that high but considering the impact of the fall on his body, he's on danger right now. He fell by the side of the mountain, almost lifeless. His vision is getting blurry by the second but he still manage to see a silhouette of a girl. This girl turns out to be Gyuri, a student witch studying in Wizard High. She's from a different world, from the world of Wizards. Through a portal, she saw Sungmin as he fell of the cliff and without second thoughts, she went in the portal and into the human world to save Sungmin. She transferred half of her powers to him using the Power transfer Spell. A blue light appeared as she chant the spell and after the light disappeared, Gyuri fell beside Sungmin, unconscious and without energy at all.

 

"Hm...A witch, huh? So there's another one..." someone said as a smirk appeared on his face. This someone is actually looking around the forest too, like Sungmin. He grabbed his phone from his bag and dialed a number as he watches the blue light disappear.

"Ya! Where are you?!" the person from the other line said.

"I've got some great news for you..." he said, smirking again. "Guess who's here from the Wizard world..."

"Who?! Wait...Don't tell me it's..."

"Yep! Looks like one of the Great Cho is here! And can never go back again...Not in anytime soon"

 

 

Sungmin's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as the bright rays of light hit my skin. As I get a clearer look at my surroundings, I realized that I'm still in the forest.

"What happened?" I asked myself.

I thought for a while then I remembered that I fell. Suddenly something, or rather someone beside me stirred. I looked at my side and I saw a girl. I slowly moved away and she stirred again. I studied her and she looks cute, her hair is long and she's wearing a pair of gray-rimmed glasses but her clothes are kind of peculiar; she's wearing a dark blue pointed hat and robe like of a wizard. I also noticed a blue book near her hands. Speaking of her hands, the nails are rather long and with dark blue nail polish. I looked at her again and I realized that she looks like a witch or a wizard.

"Or maybe she is a witch..." I murmured. "...And that's why I don't feel anything at all"

I may have said it too loudly because she her eyes suddenly flew open.

"Aaaah!!!" I quickly backed away.

She yawned. "Oh, you're awake! Good you're alive! I am so awesome!"

"Who and What the heck are you?! And most importantly, what did you do to me?!"

"Cho Gyuri is the name. A witch still in training. Number one wizard at Wizard high. I just saved your life last night if you don't remember yourself falling off a cliff. Does that answer all your questions? I guess it does..." she said aphatheticly.

I just keep on nodding as my mind process the information.

'So I got saved by a witch...'

"Wait...WHAT?! YOU'RE A WITCH?!"

"Did I not just said that a while ago? Yes. Yes, I am."

I slowly backed away from.

"Relax, I wouldn't eat you, idiot! Speaking of eating, I'm hungry..." she said then pouted.

She looks so cute when she pouts!

'Aargh, Lee Sungmin! She's a witch! Run for your life!'

I continued backing away then she rolled her eyes.

"Do I look scary or anything? Why do you look so frighten?"

"You're a witch?! What else to say?! Who knows what curse you put on me..."

"And you think running away will get the curse off of you?" she scoffed. "And you also think I'll put a curse on you? Why the hell would I do that? Minchan would kill me!" she exclaimed.

Minchan...?!

"Minchan?! You know her?!"

"Yes and I know you as well. You might not know me but I know you...Minchan tells us a lot about you..."

"Really? You know my sister, huh? Tell me something about her..."

She smirked, "I'll only do that if you're going to buy me some food..."

"What if I don't want to..."

"I won't tell you anything and I won't give your phone back..." she said, smiling evilly as she showed me my phone.

"H-how did you g-got that?!"

"Idiot. I'm a wizard. So...?"

"Fine! But give me my phone back first."

We both stood up and dusted our clothes.

"Here..." she literally threw my phone at me. "C'mon let's go! I'm hungry! And it's not good when I am..." she smirked.

Uh-Oh

I think I just got caught in a really big trouble...

 


 

Annyeong!

Here's chapter 2!

I hope you like it!

Don't forget to subscribe!

I would also like to hear what you can say about it so COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment Replies

@hikari_ryeowook

gondo nomon story nea xD san mu nakuha yung spell? xD laro tayo ng quidditch xD hahaha

[trans: Nice Story xD Where did you got the spell? xD Let's play Quidditch xD hahaha]

~Haha! Thanks!

I got the spell in chapter 1 from spellsnow.com.

That's where I'll get most of the spells I'll be using. 

I'll also be using some spells from Harry Potter and Wizards of Waverly Place.

Hm..Quidditch? Sure! Got your broom ready? xD

 

@terehenwoon

Geh geh laru tayo Mea(hikari_ryeowook)!!! Ako seeker!!!

~Can I join? *puppy dog eyes* xD

 

@BlueFirez

Hahah XD

~Nice comment, ChanChan! xD

 

@elf_verl

Annyeong!

OMG! You mentioned me in your forewords!!! I'm so shy~~~~~ =xxxx

Haha!!! Gyuri is cute!!! And Minchan sounds really scary when she's angry!!!! Update Soon!!!!

~Haha!

Me? Cute?

Gomawoyo! xDDDD Nevermind my randomness...

kkkkkkkk

I'll tell Minchan that =DD

Here's an update!

I hope you like it! <3

 


Side note: I you haven't noticed our craziness xD

Author~sshi is Cho Gyuri the Great xD

Co-author~sshi is Kim Hana xD

BlueFirez is Minchan the Mean xD

hikari_ryeowook is Kim Yoorin xD

Wow...we are crazy! xD

[nevermind this part...kkkkkkk]