Please say i love you

Please say i love you

SLAVE DAY ~

 

The result is.. And the winning team goes to Super Junior !

The MC told you that your group can win but because of the unexpected incident  happen your group lose by 20 votes . 

You : So my group is only less by 20 votes . Never mind this time you can win but next time i wont give the opportunity for you to win . Hump !

The whole Super Junior member approach you . 

Kyuhyun : See ! I told you that my group will win !

You : So What ?!

Kyuhyun:Remember ? our deal ? Who lose will become the winner's slave ?

You : Oh Ya ! And .. so what you want me to do ?

Kyuhyun : Buy for me breakfast . From now on , every morning you will buy for me my breakfast and lunch.

You : WHAT ?!

Kyuhyun : Remember ! * Smirks *

You : *sigh*  No matter what i have to do what he say . Never mind Soon Yi you can do it ! Hwaiting !

After you bought breakfast for him , You have to help him do his work . Everyday you do what  he ask for . Suddenly one day without you knowing you fall sick . You have no strength to go to school . Kyuhyun called and ask you why  you didn't buy his breakfast . You said you were sick on that day and cannot come to school .

 

Because of Kyuhyun stubbornness , you needed to go to school to help him . After you bought for him his breakfast , you went to the fourth flour because that 's the place where usually Kyuhyun hang out . Before you reach the fourth flour , your head feels heavy and you were were unstable too and unfortunately you fell down the stair case .

 

When you finally woke up , you look around the room . You asked where are you . Suddenly you heard a man voice , he said you're at his house . You were so shocked and let out a loud scream . And that guy who brought you here was Kyuhyun .

 

You : What you do to me ?!

Kyuhyun : Sorry ? Oh please you are not my type . You're so nerd .. wearing big spectacles .

You : Then ? Why am i here ?

Kyuhyun : You fainted and i accidentally saw the incident , without hesitation i brought you home . Since you are my slave , i have to take responsibility .. and i'm sorry .

You : Why are you apologizing ?

Kyuhyun : Because of me you fell ..

You :oh.. good that you realise it .

Kyuhyun : Okay since you feel so much better you should make me some drinks .

You : What ?! Why are you like this acting so coldly towards me ? What did i do wrong ?

Kyuhyun : You did not do anything wrong but since you are my slave , i treat you like this .

You : Can you please change your attitude ? If you continue with your attitude , you will be lonely forever and no girls would want you !

Without hesitation you went down to make Kyuhyun some drinks . While you were preparing the drink , Kyuhyun went down to the kitchen .

Kyuhyun : Am i really that bad ?

You were so shocked by his politeness .

You : Are you sick ?

Kyuhyun : No

You : Why suddenly you were so polite ?

Kyuhyun : Why ? I cannot be polite ?

You : No i meant is why suddenly you were so polite towards me ? And by the way you don't usually treat me like this . You are usually so cold towards me .

Kyuhyun : I became so cold because i had one incident . I could not throw away this painful incident from my mind and that cause me to became cold and unfriendly . 

You : oh.. btw don't you mind telling me the incident ?

Kyuhyun : Okay i'll tell you but promise me , don't tell anyone and only two of us know this .

You : oh alright *smiles* but your hyung from Super Junior know this ? 

Kyuhyun : No , i don't want anyone to know this , please don't tell them first . Last year , i had a girl ; she is so sweet and pretty . Every time we go out together and do everything together but one day she told me that she cannot be with me and had to go to another country and get married there .

You : So because of her you became like this ? Does she love you ?

Kyuhyun : I asked her whether she love me or not but unexpectedly she said that it was all a lie, the reason she went out with me is because she wanted to make all the girls in the school jealous . Since that i never go to school and always cried at home . So this while i've been cheated , that is why i never really trust girls ..

You : Since you go through a lot i will help you to forget all the bitter memories . 

Kyuhyun : How ? 

You : I will make you trust girls and one thing you must know not all girls are like her . *smiles*

Kyuhyun : *smile back*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update :(

Too busy with hw btw i hope you all 

like this chapter ^^