Please say i love you

Please say i love you

 You walked out of the classroom with an happy expression because today was your first day of school . Without you knowing you suddenly got knocked down and you almost fell when suddenly..

 

The guy that knocked you down caught you.

You: Erm.. sorry i didn't mean to ..... 

The guy : Sorry for knocking you down.. Once again mianhae.

 

He straight away ran off to the toilet near by . I think he cant take it any longer ..

After walking around the school , You straight away go to your class . In your class you saw this cold guy who simply set beside the window .

 

You: " talking to yourself " Why is that guy so cold ? But he is popular among the girls .. 

 

You just ignore it and went back to your sit . Today is just an orientation day so you never learn at all . After a few hours you've made a lot of friends..but one person you've never talk to . You heard that his name is Cho Kyuhyun .

You thought he should be cheerful , but the fact is he is so cold and unfriendly . Kyuhyun loves to play piano , you knew this because some of the girls inside your class knew him well and always talk about him . He has a group name super junior . Super junior is so popular in the school , the group consist of 15 members . Leeteuk is the leader .