please say i love you

Please say i love you

The next day in school Kyuhyun gave a glare stare and whisper to you .

 

Kyuhyun: Don't forget about the battle..

You: Ne 'smirks'

 

After English lesson you were assign to help your teacher to carry some books . When you were carring a pile of books, you really were unstable because its too wobbly and anytime you can fall. Eventually after 2 minute of carrying a pile of books , you fell to the ground . While you were piling up the books, someone approach you and help you pick up your books . You're sure who it was because you've never seen him before. While he was helping you , someone called him by the name 'Eunhyuk'.

So now you know his name is Eunhyuk. After he helped you , you thank him . he smile at you . Wow what an attractive smile you got there dude you say to yourself. KEKEKE ^^

Whatever it is he left already . Hmm.. you thought , i think his kind of friendly .. After you put all the books at your teachers table locker , you went for recess . So you headed to the canteen , your friend was waiting for you there .  Someone called your name.

When you turn around , you saw the cold guy coming towards you . He said " You better practise hard for the competition as it will be a tough battle , my team is very tough . "

You: Okays ! No worries . BYE !

The Super Junior members were so shocked by your sudden tone , while talking to Kyuhyun . You were actually a polite girl but because of Kyuhyun , you accidentally raise your voice . You were so angry at this moment , if he never make you angry , you will not accidentally raise your voice .

Eventually Kyuhyun say : "Never mind guys just concentrate on our performance . *smiles*

The whole group just nod their head . You were actually worried about the dance . This is the first time you battled with a popular group in Korea as well as around the world . Seo hyun always gave you encouragement because of her support , you felt better and have more confident in yourself to take up the tough challenge .

After a lot of training , there is a week left to the actual day . This week you have a lot of extra class but you promised yourself to train hard no matter how busy you are.