Cute Servant Boy But Strong Like A Knight

The Prince-Like and The Follower

 

Early Saturday morning, Himchan went to Jongup's house for the first time since they've met.  He didn't tell Jongup about it as he wanted to surprise the other.  He was greeted by Jongup's mother who really had a friendly motherly aura around her.  "Have you eaten breakfast yet?"  Jongup's mother asked as soon as Himchan stepped inside the house.
 
 
"Not yet, ma'am."
 
 
"Don't be so formal.  Just auntie will do.  Feel free to explore our small house while I cook breakfast.  Jongup's room isn't locked so feel free to wake him up as well."  Jongup's mother said fondly before making herself busy in the kitchen.
 
 
The house was indeed small but everything was in proportion and looked cozy.  He took his time to look around the house which he easily finished exploring.  Then finally, he allowed himself to enter inside Jongup's room.
 
 
The first thing that attracted to Himchan's eyes was Jongup's sleeping form.  He stared at the sleeping boy for a while before deciding to look around the room.  The second thing that attracted to Himchan's eyes was a shelf to display the toys which Himchan had given him.  All the toys looked new and clean which meant that Jongup had been taking good care of them.  The toys which Himchan remembered to be broken were all fixed too.  
 
 
As they grew older, Himchan stopped giving Jongup toys but started giving him other old stuff like clothes, shoes and accessories.  He actually liked giving his old stuff to Jongup because it always made Jongup happy and for some reason, his old stuff always looked nice and new on Jongup.  Today; however, he decided to give Jongup something new.
 
 
He sat on Jongup's bed and slid his fingers through Jongup's hair before leaning down to place a kiss on Jongup's lips.  He was surprised to feel Jongup kissing back.  He wondered if the other was still dreaming or if he was already awake but Himchan didn't want to break the kiss to find out so they continued to move their tongues and explored each other's mouth until they needed to part away for oxygen.
 
 
When Himchan managed to get a good look on Jongup after the kiss, he could see that Jongup was still in a half awake and half asleep state.  Himchan decided to pinch Jongup's cheek for fun and to wake him up fully.
 
 
"Ow!! That hurts."  Jongup winced and rubbed his cheek.  "Wait... it hurts and you're here... Omigawd!!! I'm not dreaming?!?!"  He instantly sat up and moved away from Himchan.  "What are you doing here?!?!"  He tried to cover his body with a blanket.
 
 
"Do you sleep topless or completely ?"  Himchan smirked as his eyes trailed on Jongup's body.  He teasingly tugged on Jongup's blanket.
 
 
"Don't..."  Jongup's whole face turned red.
 
 
"I'll take that answer as completely then."  Himchan's hand suddenly gripped tightly on Jongup's ankle and pulled it out of the blanket.
 
 
"What are you doing?!?!" Jongup tried to kick Himchan.
 
 
"Stop moving or I'll change my mind and you instead."  Himchan threatened which made Jongup instantly freeze like a statue.  Then he felt something cool around his ankle.  He took a good look at it ankle and saw a gold anklet around it.  "It's real gold and it's not something old or something I used to wear.  Plus, the thieves wouldn't be able to see it easily since it's mostly hidden under your pants."
 
 
Jongup's jaw dropped in surprise.  "You decided to give me something new and gold?! Why?! I'm perfectly contented with your old accessories. You know that."
 
 
"Because I love you.  Happy birthday." Himchan placed a quick peck on Jongup's lips before standing up.  "Get changed.  Your mom is making breakfast for us."  He said before leaving the room.
 
 
Jongup stayed dumbfounded for a while as his brain was slow in registering as to what just happened to him.  When his brain finally understood what just happened, his face blushed on full force and he became a bit clumsy with changing his clothes.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Himchan didn't like it when Jongup invited Yongguk over on his birther dinner party but he decided not to say anything since it was Jongup's birthday.  He still liked to glare at Yongguk every now and then.  Then he met Jongup's other friends.
 
 
There was Youngjae who he recognized because they went to the same school.  He had not idea that Youngjae was Jongup's close friend though since he had never really seen them interacting at school except for the occassional greetings but Jongup explained to him that he and Youngjae mostly talked online and played various of onlines games together.
 
 
Then there was Daehyun who has a part time job at Jongup's mom's flower shop so he naturally became friends with Jongup as they often meet with each other at the flower shop and sometimes work together as well.  Coincidentally, Daehyun turned out to be Youngjae's boyfriend too.
 
 
Lastly, the youngest was named Zelo though he was three years younger from all of them.  He grew up with Jongup as neighbors and he lived just 2 houses away from Jongup.  He and Jongup also took dance lessons together.  What made Himchan stop glaring at Yongguk was when he noticed that Yongguk seemed to be taking interest in Zelo.
 
 
"I think you enjoyed my birthday party more than I did.  You even got along with Yongguk for a short while back there, imitating his rap and the way he natural talks."  Jongup chuckled as he was busy cleaning up the living room now that the party was over.
 
 
"I thought he was going to be angry at me.  I didn't expect him to be the one laughing hard the most."  Himchan was helping out with the cleaning though Jongup told him not to but he insisted to do it though he needed to be taught how to clean properly since it was his first time doing so.  "He probably doesn't think of me as his rival anymore now that he seems to be interested with Zelo."
 
 
"I noticed that too.  I hope things will work out between them."  Jongup said sincerely.
 
 
"What about between us?"  Himchan asked, hugging Jongup from behind.
 
 
Jongup turned around to face Himchan.  "I loved you first.  I loved you way before you confessed to me.  There's nothing to work out between us.  We're already very established."  He initiated the kiss for the first time.
 
 
"How come you never confessed to me? And why didn't you tell me about this before?"  Himchan asked, raising an eyebrow.
 
 
"I thought you were aual."  He laughed as he was punched playfully on the arm by Himchan.  "I thought a prince-like person like you deserved a pretty princess or a handsome knight.  I was just a servant boy and I was too shy to talk about this.  I don't think I would be talking about this if it weren't for the alcohol we had earlier."
 
 
"I prefer a cute servant boy though."  Himchan moved his hand up and down on Jongup's arm.  He loved how Jongup's arm muscles felt under his hand. "You're strong enough to be a knight and as for a princess, I really don't think you'll fit that role which is good because I think most princesses are es anyway."
 
 
Jongup laughed again but it was cut off because of Himchan's kiss.  It was the best birthday Jongup ever had so far.  "It's late.  We should get to sleep."
 
 
"Do you really want to just sleep?"  Himchan asked in a tone suggesting something entirely different.  His knee inserting itself between Jongup's legs.
 
 
Jongup groaned as he felt Himchan's knee continuing to rub against his growing bulge.  "Then let me rephrase what I said."  He leaned closer to Himchan's ear and whispered.  "We should get to bed.  I want to make love to you."
 
 
So they hurriedly made their way to Jongup's bedroom and tried to control the volume of their moans as to not to disturb Jongup's mom sleeping.
 
 
THE END
 
 
A/N:  I'm sorry that there isn't any XD  I just don't think I can write it with Jongup's mom sleeping.  Okay, that was a lame excuse XD I just couldn't write it well at all. Lolz but other than the lack of , I hope you enjoyed my fic.  Comments please?
 
 
I have a new BAP fic.  My second BAP fic with a DaeUp pairing titled "Masks and Grades."  I hope you guys would be interested in reading it as well ^_^