Jongup, His Equal

The Prince-Like and The Follower

 

A popular girl who had the title of an ice princess and goes by the name of Jessica had taken an interest on Himchan.  She was called an ice princess because she kept on rejecting her admirers and she wasn't particularly interested in anybody until Himchan.  People actually thought they looked good together.
 
 
"Aish... if she wasn't a girl, I would punch her and tell her to stop flirting with me."  Himchan was absolutely annoyed with everybody teasing or talking to him about it.
 
 
"She's pretty, y, talented and smart too.  Not to mention, she comes from a wealthy family as well.  She acts like a princess and you act like a prince.  Of course, everyone would think you're perfect for each other."  Jongup explained logically which was pretty surprising for Himchan since he was used to Jongup being sort of stupid but cute in a way.
 
 
"Not everyone because I certainly don't think she and I are perfect for each other.  NOT. AT. ALL."  Himchan emphasized the last three words.  "Since I'm already rich enough, I really wouldn't care about the wealth of the person I like."
 
 
"Does that mean you like somebody?"  Jongup blinked.  He never really heard Himchan talking about girls or if he's into guys or about having a crush or a wet dream.  Come to think of it, he hadn't seem Himchan checking out a person, flirting or seducing someone.  "I actually almost thought you were aual."
 
 
Himchan elbowed Jongup by the stomach.  Though it slightly hurts, Jongup still managed to laugh.  "Honestly, hyung. I've just never seen you act like you're interested in somebody all these years.  You're pretty much an ice prince yourself.  No wonder you attracted an ice princess."  He joked.
 
 
"Seriously, stop joking about it."  Himchan glared at Jongup, who instantly stopped laughing and shut his mouth up.  He knew when to stop or else Himchan would get all pissed and bad mood for the rest of the day.  "I haven't seen you being attracted to anybody either."  He retorted.
 
 
"If I'm going to be attracted to somebody, wouldn't that mean breaking my loyalty to you? If I would get myself into a relationship, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to attend to my partner's needs and your needs at the same time, and I think it'll cause a lot of other complicated things which will just give me a headache especially if that said partner is Yongguk."  Jonggup suddenly gasped in pain as he was suddenly being slammed on the wall.
 
 
"What do you mean by Yongguk?" Himchan asked with a dangerous tone of voice.  His hands were clenching on Jonggup's shoulders and at the same time, pinning him against the wall.
 
 
"Hyung, you're hurting me."
 
 
"Answer me."
 
 
"Yongguk confessed to me four times already and I rejected him each time."
 
 
Himchan instantly released Jonggup as soon as he heard the answer.  "When it comes to Yongguk, I don't want you to keep secrets from me."
 
 
Jongup massaged his left shoulder with his right hand.  Being the stupid person that he is, he came into a conclusion.  "Hyung, is Bang Yongguk the person you like?!?!"
 
 
"What?!?! Hell no!!!"
 
 
"It's either you're in denial or simply don't want me to know the truth."  Jongup accused Himchan with his point finger.
 
 
"What the ?! Don't you point your finger on me."  Himchan slapped Jongup's hand away.  He pushed Jongup on the wall again and connected their lips together.  Himchan's tongue easily slipped inside Jongup's mouth which was slightly open because of being surprised.  Both of them moaned when their tongues came in contact with each other.  "Has your brain finally figured out who I liked?"  Himchan asked after breaking off their kiss.
 
 
"I... uh... what?"
 
 
"Idiot." Himchan captured Jongup's lips once again.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Since the kiss, Jongup had been tense, nervous and jumpy around Himchan.  Not to mention, his cheeks would turn pink every now and then.  He refused to make any direct eye contact either.  It had been like that for a week.
 
 
"Did my confession really made you that uncomfortable?"  Himchan sighed.  "If so, you can just forget about it."
 
 
"I don't want to.  That was..."  Jongup blushed and lowered his head. "...my first kiss.  It's not uncomfortable in a bad way.  More like nervous and anticipating what you'll do next and excitement at the thought of you doing it again."
 
 
"Oh."  Himchan finally understood.  "We really have some sort of communication problems."  He laughed in relief.  He was happy to know that his confession was taken badly.  What Jongup just said now clearly meant that he wasn't rejected. "Hey, walk beside me."
 
 
Hesitantly, Jongup moved to walk beside Himchan.  As a follower, he was used to walking a few steps behind Himchan.  He was used to watching Himchan's broad back as he walked.  It felt strange to be walking beside him and not seeing Himchan's back at the front.  Then he felt a warm and soft hand wrapped around his own slightly calloused hand.  
 
 
"You're not my follower from now on."  Himchan said softly. 
 
 
"Then... what?"  Jongup's heart started to beat fast in excitement.
 
 
"You're my equal."
 
 
To be continued...
 
A/N:  Did you enjoy this chapter? ^_^ Comments please!!!  Sadly, the next chapter will be the last chapter.  Please look forward to it~