The Prince-Like and The Follower

The Prince-Like and The Follower

Himchan belonged to a rich family so it only made sense that he had a prince syndrome.  He deemed himself as handsome as a prince and like a prince, he liked to order people around and treat them like servants unless he deemed them to be a person with a high status like himself.
 

In his first grade in elementary, he made enemies with those who didn't like his prince syndrome attitude but there were also others who decided to become his friends or followers.  Himchan would only use the term friend if he deemed them to be in the same status as him.  He would use the term followers for those who he thinks are below him.
 

That was also when he met Jongup for the first time.  He didn't like Jongup because he wore an obviously old school uniform which obviously belonged to somone else before because the size looked quite bit big on Jongup's small body.  He could instantly tell that Jongup belonged to a poor family and labeled him as low class.
 

Jongup was just a friendly kid who smiled a lot.  He tried to make friends with Himchan at first but Himchan obviously made it clear that he didn't want to be friends with Jongup and he certainly wouldn't want Jongup as a follower either because he didn't want to mingle with someone who looked poor and dirty.
 

One day, Himchan brought remote controlled flying helicopter toy at school to show off to his friends.  A jealous classmate broke one of the helicopter's wings so it coudln't fly properly anymore.  Himchan got angry at the classmate but later bragged about how he could easily get another toy like that anyway.  
 

Himchan was about to throw the broken toy to the trash bin but Jongup showed up and said "My dad is pretty good at fixing things.  I think your helicopter is still fixable."
 

"I don't care if it's fixable or not.  I don't want it anymore."  Himchan didn't like repaired things after all.  He preferred brand new stuff.
 

"Then..."  Jongup hesitated a bit. "...can I have it?"
 

"Sure."  Without hesitating, Himchan gave the helicopter with the remote controller to Jongup.
 

Jongup's face lightened up the moment he had the helicopter and remote controller in his arms.  "You're so nice and generous. Thank you!!!" He said happily before bouncing off to his seat.
 

Himchan was surprised to hear such nice words coming out from Jongup's mouth because he certainly hadn't been nice and friendly towards Jongup and yet the poor kid kept on smiling and even told him that he was nice and generous.  He honestly thought of saying that the helicopter was a trash now like Jongup but he couldn't bring himself to say that when Jongup looked so happy to be receiving a broken toy.
 

Since that day, Himchan had been giving out his old toys to Jongup who was always happy to receive it.  Then somewhere along the way Jongup became Himchan's follower.  Himchan found himself actually okay with it.

 

To be continued~

A/N:  My very first BAP fic.  I instantly became inspired to write as soon as I finished watching Ta-Dah! It's BAP!  Comments please? I would really appreciate it ^_^