tender sweetness.

Can't Say I Love You.

We were nearing our debate and I was being so caught up in extra preparation, shifting schedules and positions for our debate with Rain-Hyung;
I managed to avoid Yang SeungHo.

When I returned to the dorm slightly passed our bedtime, I slowly open the door and enter. I took cautious steps and the lights were dim, assuming everyone was sleeping. With a sharp inhale, I slipped into my room. ByungHee was in deep slumber from his evident snoring, I chuckle and freshen up in silences. I was abit famished and mentally scolded myself for being this way, but I had to go to the kitchen.

Cheondoong opened the fridge and exam the aliments. He was suddenly startled as he the lights in his room. He turn to see, SeungHo standing beside the counter.

"SeungHo! You scared me! Why are you sitting in dark?",

SeungHo glared at him. "You are late. How are going to perform properly if you don't rest?". He was vaguely aware that he was crossing the forbidden walls, but he was least bothered about it. Cheondoong didn't answer and brought his attention back towards the fridge, grabbing a sealed single served cupcake to walks away, heading towards his room and leaving a very indignant leader.

SeungHo followed him out and grabs the boys wrist, pausing his tracks. "Is this any way to treat your, hyung?". The latter was ignoring him now.
"SangHyun, how can you treat me like this?"

"SeungHo! Why are you awake? Get some sleep for tomorrow! You've hardly slept all week." It was the manager who had just come in.
"SeungHo-Hyung was just worried about me, since my schedule got over so late today," said Cheondoong.
"We had some problems at Doongie's last recording," explained the manager. "Worry a bit about yourself, too, SeungHo-ya!"

SeungHo let's go and, strode out of the hall without another word. The other two stood silently for a while after he banged shut the door to his room.
The manager smiled at Cheondoong, was played with his bottle cap, biting on his lower lip and agonizing for making his Leader upset with him again.

"Cheondoong, don't worry, get some rest", as the angelic boy merely nods.

as if that would happen now.

Changsun stretched his back up like a cat and lazily slouches his way out his shared room with Mireu. This wasn't unusual for the honey-abed idol, he suffered insomnia and several times woke up in the middle of the night to mindlessly stare at the television set. Yawning, he rubs his eyes and was suddenly startled seeing a slender frame against the couch. Approaching him, beneath the dim lights he sits on the couch and see's it, Cheondoong. Cheondoong was motionless and didn't even sense Changsun's presences next to him. He leans against the palm on his hand and sat there in deep thought. Changsun places a hand on his shoulder and starts to shake him, getting the baby-faced idol's attention. Cheondoong blinks and stares at Changsun,

"oh, Hyung, when did you get here?"
Changsun chuckles, "why are you still up?"
Cheondoong sighs, "I made SeungHo-Hyung, upset again..."
"Yah, why would he be mad now?", Changsun asked sleepily.
Cheondoong bite on his lower lip, "He told me not to speak to him...and Manager-Hyung and I came home late because of the schedule. He started to question me and I didn't answer him..."
Changsun nods in his sleeping gaze and rolls his head on Cheondoong's shoulder, nuzzling close to him and closes his eyes. The boy merely frowns,
"Hyung, are you even listening to me?", he cooed, causing Changsun to lazily smile and slowly brings his hand ontop of Cheondoong's.

"your feeling guilty, right?", Cheondoong nods as Changsun turns the boy's hand over and intertwines his fingers with his.

"you should apologize then..."
"but I did exactly what he told me to do, Hyung", he stated confused. Changsun begins to caress the soft skin with his thumb along the surface of Cheondoong's hand.

"Doongie, it'll ease the burden your having", he advises with a lazy smile in his voice. Cheondoong sat analyzing his Hyung's words, the foxed male drifted to sleep smiling against Cheondoong. Cheondoong couldn't help but to smile. He was right, maybe. Changsun continues to nuzzle into the crook of Cheondoong's neck in his sleep with the smile lingering his lips.

He wasn't a muscle babo, after all.

I peak the crown of Changsun's sleeping head and slowly slip from his firm grasp on me. He feel the motions of movement and groans as I whisper assuring him,
"Hyung, aigoo, I'll be back...", he hesitantly yet slowly releases his grip on me mumbling incoherent words in his sleep, "hurry up...snuggle...me...you...kimachi fried rice...".
I chuckle, aigoo.

I slowly walk down the hallway and approach our leader's bedroom. I stood practically for the next 20 minutes till I finally had the courage to tap the door, no answer. I slowly began to tap again, knock, knock, knock — results were the same. I slowly turn the knob of the door and peak through the crack, spotting a snoring SeungHo. I don't understand why but I continued to enter his room without permission and his alluring sleeping facial expression just dragged me towards him. I hover over and stare, unconsciously starting to shake him to wake up. All the nerve that was building up to commit these acts were the need to lighten my heart — I just had to apologize now.

My mind didn't snap in to reality till I heard a harsh grunt. I froze, feeling myself pale.

to my beautiful subscribers and comment-ers,
if your merely passing by and don't want to subscribe, it's alright, but send a comment as feedback regarding what could be improved,
I'd greatly appreciate it the same goes to my subscribers. subscribe and comment, please~

also, to Doongie fans, don't you just love our precious angel boy? Check out my ByungHee/CheonDoong love story: After School Hours.