first impression, dribbles.

Can't Say I Love You.

Lee Changsun's Perspective
I remember when I first met Cheondung, our adorable visual maknae, SangHyun Park. No one in MBLAQ recalled him to be Dara's younger brother, because during the audition it was his talent that got us excited. I recall the first time I laid my eyes on his pretty face, in Rain Hyung's office. Yah, he was prettier than me; I admit it. Kim Sang-Bae was leaving the group due to health conditions and we were scanning for a replacement, luckily Rain Hyung suggested SangHyun. When his audition tape played on the screen in Hyung's office, we were nearly on the edges of our seats as we watched this angelic boy dancing with ease and skills. He performed to SE7EN's Passion and honestly I think my heartbeat stopped right then. But I wasn't evidently the only one, because the rest of MBLAQ was also fan-boying over SangHyun Park; as we applauded with euphemism. I have to be truthful, I was irritated with the fact we were getting were ed with a new member right before a few weeks of debate but after seeing SangHyun, we knew he could pull anything off. It was agreed, we needed him to complete MBLAQ.

And I definitely needed to be friends with this boy.

Cheolyong's
Perspective
Alright, so we were practically all fangirls of SangHyun Park now but I couldn't help piercing my eyes into the corner to see Lee Changsun, his beautiful eyes attached themselves to the screen. The performance was better than expected, but come on, the screen was turned off now, why was he still staring at it? And from the looks of it, SangHyun, well was cute, like really cute. To the point where he resembled the maknae. I stood quietly as Lee Changsun seemed to be gazing at the screen like he was intoxicated, leaving ByungHee and SeungHo-Hyung discussing the arrival time of our new member. I don't understand, but I was pretty nervous.

ByungHee's
Perspective
SangHyun Park was my easy access to Sandara Park, oh yeah.

SeungHo's
Perspective
Stupid ByungHee, I can read your damn mind; we're best friends after all and we're at Rain-Hyung's office, have some decency. I was looking forward to our new member because he had skills and a visual facial structure pretty and cuter than either Cheolyong or Changsun. Hopefully, he wasn't as childish as either one of them or mature rated as ByungHee, maybe for once, I can have a decent member.

ByungHee's
Perspective
I heard that, Yang Panda.

Lee Changsun was always upset with me the most. It was almost childish, even more than I expected from the maknae but the again I understood why he called himself Peter Pan. He was a 12 year old boy stuck in a grown man's body, seeking constant attention. He always tried to approach me in the utter manner and would unconditionally spread his warm kisses along my cheeks and the side of my head causing me to blush madly behind my poker face. I somehow, received Joon's undivided attention and I didn't even understand the reasoning behind it nor asked for it.

Cheolyong had lied to me, from the start — about his age to be relevant towards me. I was slightly surprised, I didn't expect this much attention from MBLAQ. In a perspective it was a very warm welcome but it was also a very awkward welcome as well. Regardless, I kind of chose not to be his friend, but don't get me wrong. I did this towards everyone, building and stay behind my walls of security.

I was drinking coffee with Umma, ByungHee. I grew up with my Umma and Noona, Sandara Park and for the first time, I felt like I had a Appa who took care of me but his nagging always made him resemble an Umma - despite all that hair. He might be possibly the easiest person to be aroused and a complete joker, but he makes me feel safe. I know ByungHee isn't the type I can share everything with however, because most kids don't expose everything to their parents. I continue to keep my thoughts and feelings into the core of my heart as I suddenly break from my surroundings. Joon has quietly slipped his arms around my waist from behind. I look over at his elfin face resting along my shoulder. Joon is eager to want to understand my thoughts and feelings but knows he cannot intrude upon my walls. There are walls around me beyond which I won't let in anyone. Joon is convinced that he is the one who has gotten as close to those walls as possible. So, during these times Joon tries to make me acknowledge his presences.

"Doongie, you know I'm here for you, right?", he whispers softly along my earlobe. I responds with a simple touch. My fingers gingerly along his hands around my waist and smile, Joon is secretly elated and lets go to skip away gleefully. I chuckle softly and ask ByungHee-Hyung,

"why does he do that?",
"he always tries to make everyone happy", Hyung states and takes a sip of his coffee.
"does he do that with everyone?", I ask curiously.
"no", Hyung says flatly as I smile to myself, cheeks coloring.

maybe, it won't be that bad to get to know him.

But the one to catch my attention from the beginning was, our leader, Yang SeungHo. While the remaining members of MBLAQ fondled over me trying to get my attention, SeungHo kept at distances. Sometimes he reminded me of myself and how I was towards our members, serious but very caring.

"SeungHo, where do I sleep tonight?", I asked on the first night. His facial expression slightly twisted but eases with a soft smile as he placed a firm hand on my shoulder.

"Cheondoong, you shouldn't be so informal, call me Hyung", I didn't realize this. I spent majority of my life in the Philippines and we did not have these Dong-saeng and Hyung differentiation. It bothered me slightly, but I noted myself to remember. He holds the handle of my luggage and escorts me to my shared bedroom with ByungHee-Hyung. He's such a gentlemen, I think to myself as I bite my lower lip.


All members firmly respected him and were vaguely aware that they should never cross those forbidden walls.
I felt as though I was looking at a mirror. He was, our firm, strict, caring and devoted leader.


I didn't even realize, when my admiration for this man became love...