mistakes,

Can't Say I Love You.

I stood in front of the mirror with Cheolyong and we began stretching waiting for Rain-Hyung and the rest of MBLAQ to show up in the dance studio.
ByungHee-Hyung arrived first with a heavy cooler, smiling at us, we merely waved back and I asked out of curiosity,

"do you need help with that?", he merely nodded with a chuckle and placed it on the table.
"Cheundoong, I don't think you'd be able to lift it", I pout as Cheolyong begins to laugh teasingly.
"yah, Hyung, your pretty thin, almost girl like~", Cheolyong continues to tease but ByungHee says in a slight defending tone as he saw a frown along my lips. I wasn't offended or maybe I was?

"yah, Mir, your pretty fat for an idol", causing me to laugh at Cheolyong, switching roles as he began to protest.
"yah, Hyung, Seungho-Hyung is fatter than me!", and began to chase ByungHee but paused on his tracks seeing Rain, Changsun and SeungHo walk in.

But I didn't realize I was still laughing, it became slightly contagious as Changsun and Rain smiled. SeungHo smiled as well and started to chuckle as he walked over to me. Honestly even as my face was over loaded with joy, I caught his smile and it was perfection. Those plump lips of his were indescribably delicious. In between breaths, I told him but felt myself staring at his lips as his tongue steeps out between the crack and them. God...

"Mir, says your fatter than him SeungHo", he frowns and my laughter quickly dies off. Did I offend him?
He places a hand on my shoulder, "Cheundoong, I told you to call me Hyung, its really impolite", causing me to merely say, "oh".

that again.

Practice was abit awkward, not because the routine slightly changed since I joined but I felt SeungHo's vibes around me slightly off. Maybe, it's because he's distant with everyone? I thought. I tried to assure myself it was that reason and distracted myself with the routine, but for some reason I was slightly bothered with the fact I might have offended him.

He was however helping ByungHee-Hyung constantly, adjusting the tape along his soft cheek. Under all that hair, he did have flawless skin. SeungHo his lower lip again, it seemed like a habit of his now. A y habit. I gulped, trying to erase these thoughts from my mind. I stared hard at myself in the mirror as Changsun, Cheolyong and I practiced our choreography. But even when focused and spotlessly performing my eyes rotated towards SeungHo adjusting ByungHee-Hyung's microphone through the mirror. He was slightly laughing at him as ByungHee made faces, like a jester entertaining SeungHo. I suppose, since they we're like leader and vice-leader they we're relevent towards each other. My thoughts were interrupted as Rain-Hyung clapped, stopping the track of, Oh Yeah. We could take a water break now.

Changsun goes to get the bottles from the cooler. My eyes lingered towards the leader and our vocalist, still playing around on the corner. SeungHo was slightly tugging on ByungHee-Hyung's facial hair as the heaven singer merely scrunched his nose aeygo style causing the Yang Leader to laugh again.

"they're the 87-line", I heard Cheolyong coo. My eyes widen as I was caught staring at my members. I instantly turn to him and blush slightly as he merely laughed, tugging on my arm.
"relax, Hyung!", I awkwardly smile.
Cheolyong continues to inform me that both males we're the same age and best friends for many years now. That made sense, so why do I still feel abit envious...

Again my thoughts we're interrupted as Changsun approached us and sat with us, tossing the bottle to Cheolyong who's attempt to catch it fails miserably.
"Yah, Mireu!", causing the maknae to fall back and grab the rolling bottle.
"Yah ---", he pauses as he looks at me and frowns slightly.
"what's your name again?", he asks abit embarrassed.
My face turns abit sour as I take the bottle and don't answer his question, was he seriously an idiot?

Since then I chose not to speak to Lee Changsun as much but since then his effort to gain my attention back was precious. My silly Muscle Babo.

After practice, I still felt slightly amateurish for offending the Yang Leader. As everyone was distracted in their packing to leave to the dorm after practice, I grab my duffel bag and water bottle walking cautious towards SeungHo-Hyung. He feels my presences and pauses his ruffling, slowly looking up as I nervously bite down on my lower lip.

"yes, SangHyung?",
"SeungHo, I-I'm sorry for offending you earlier...", I was so nervous I felt the skin of my lower lip breaking. He looked at me in disbelief and I felt my cheeks coloring and skin feeling unbearably hot. He sighs and continues to pack, bringing his eyes back to his duffel bag. I start to twist the cap of my bottle and coo, apolitically.

"if it makes you feel better, I'll avoid talking to you...",
He nods. why was he nodding?!
"maybe you should, SangHyun",
with a heavy sigh he gets up and exits the dance studio.
I stood there, practically wanting to cry; what did I do wrong now? I suddenly realize, I just repeated my mistake!

I had to avoid talking to him now since I wasn't formal enough for him, my heart felt heavy.

Ouch.


Yah, so comment, because I honestly don't know what you guys like or thinking about the story so far, annyeonghi gaseyo!