bitter sweetness.

Can't Say I Love You.

The Yang Leader, groaning turns to lay on his back. He laid motionless for a brief moment before he rotates his eyes to see Cheondoong, standing with a dry pulse. Slightly surprises, the panda, leans his weight on one arm and gets up.

"Cheondoong?" his voice abit hazily shocked. He parts his dark lashes merely to see the cherubic figure hovering over his bed.

Cheondoong gulped, "H-Hyung, c-can I talk to you for a second?..."

SeungHo on the back of his teeth slightly, "it couldn't wait till the morning?", he asked frowning.

Cheondoong looks down, embarrassed now. With a light sigh, SeungHo moves aside, making room for Cheondoong on his bed and pats the offered space. Cheondoong slowly approaches closer and sits on the bed's edge, facing his leader.

He's so attractive, Cheondoong thought.

In this sleepy condition, the leader creaks a small smile along his full lips.

"what's wrong, Cheondoong?" he asked so caring, in a hush father-like tone; cause the younger boys precious full cheeks to faintly tint a shade of red.

"I wanted to apologize..." he began causing some interest to spark into the leader's eyes now. He leans back against his bed frame and patiently listens while Cheondoong took the time to gathered his courage and began pouring out his desired feelings towards this current issue, "I shouldn't have been rude this evening. I-I was merely going what you told me to do...to avoid talking to you..."

There was a momentary silences causing Cheondoong to stiffen in awkwardness. SeungHo waited patiently, seeing if there was anything else left to say, but there clearly wasn't. He was expecting something more, but knew he couldn't pressure the newly idol. A heavy sigh escaped his lips, causing Cheondoong to glance up in curiosity. The Yang Leader, brushed his tongue along the surface of his lips. Damn it...

"I understand you came from another culture SangHyun but I'm very strict with manners. Please ―", he pauses and stares at Cheondoong directly causing the younger to yelp back slightly, "I'm very strict on manners. First rule, manners are important. second rule, manners are important. third rule, manners are important."

He declares his rules and ended with a gentle smile again. Cheondoong nods slowly, trying to understand and recognized he needed to be more careful now. This was probably his second strike of being "inappropriately disrespectfully" towards his Hyung. He gets up and gives s low bow towards his leader and turns to leave for the door but he was halted in his tracks. Not only that, the sweet hush voice causes Cheondoong's heart to beat to skip.

"Cheondoong wait," causing the younger to turn around and look at his leader. SeungHo waves his hand towards himself, indication to Cheondoong to re-approach him. Hesitantly he does, taking cautious footsteps and realigned himself to sit on the bed side.

SeungHo takes his index finger and points at the corner of his own mouth. Cheondoong's blush grew darker and asked with a small chuckle,

"Leader-shii, are you performing aegyo?", the Yang Leader pouts slightly and taps the corner of his mouth again, causing Cheondoong to merely start to giggle. With a click of his teeth, SeungHo in irritation placed a firm hand behind Cheondoong's neck.

The younger male instantly stopped his laughter and grew hot, as he was jolted forward towards the male's face. They're nose tips brushing, gently. Cheondoong didn't understand what was happening and stared with wide eyes at his leader, who brought a second hand up to Cheondoong's face. He froze and felt the male's thumb brushing the corner of his lip softly. The angelus boy held his breath and feels the firm grip slowly parting away from his neck. SeungHo sat back and observed the white pastry specimen on his thumb.

"Have you been eating sweets, SangHyun?", he asked not taking his eyes off his thumb.

Before Cheondoong could recover from his shock and answer, yes, regarding the cupcake he had earlier ― he felt his breath taken away and was speechless when SeungHo placed his thumb into his mouth. He wraps his lips around his thumb and slowly drags it out between his closed lips, savoring the taste. The specimen gone off his skin as Cheondoong's mouth drops unconsciously.

I never felt more attracted to the leader that night.

Incomplete chapter! to be continued.