Being in love

Same as it never was [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Heechul and Hangeng finally returned from their honeymoon, all the members where thrilled to see them again. They all gathered in the dorm to eat together and hear all about their trip.

 

“How was it, hyung?” Siwon asked from underneath Eeteuk. The leader sat snuggled up on his lap, following the conversation with a smile.

 

“It was so pretty! Mountains and jungle and dolphins and hula!” Heechul exclaimed enthusiastically with flailing arm gestures.

 

Ryeowook looked at Zhoumi but quickly looked away again blushing when said man caught him looking. Heechul sat beside Hangeng who chuckled at his new husband’s enthusiasm and pulled him closer with the arm he had around the diva’s shoulders.

 

“Heechul-ah really has a talent for hula, believe it or not,” Hangeng chuckled causing the members to burst out laughing at the mental image of Heechul in a girl’s hula outfit. The diva was so completely blissed out the he didn’t even get angry at them for laughing at him, but chuckled along.

 

“It was so much fun! Just like Lilo and Stitch!” he told them animatedly.

 

“Though we didn’t find an alien, even though he looked for one,” Hangeng added, causing Heechul to pout cutely. Zhoumi felt truly happy for the couple; knowing that they had been through so much and still made it in the end gave him a wonderful happy feeling inside, like nothing was impossible.

 

“Mimi, can you help me in the kitchen?” Sungmin suddenly asked, standing up to go check on the food. Several people looked oddly at him, knowing that Zhoumi and kitchen was not a good combination. “Please?”

 

Zhoumi sensed that it had less to do with actual kitchen help and more to do with a private talk, so he stood up and smiled lightly at the shorter male before walking to the kitchen, Sungmin following.

 

None of them noticed a certain maknae staring angrily after them.

 

 

 

10 minutes later Sungmin called out from the kitchen that the food was ready. When the members entered the kitchen they were met with the sight of a blushing, slightly dishevelled Sungmin and a smirking Zhoumi. The talk jumped back and forth between members while they dug in, though Heechul noticed that both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook seemed to be pushing their food around the plate more than actually eating. He frowned, worried that they might have had a fight or something like that.

 

“I’m not hungry. Thank you for the food,” Ryeowook suddenly mumbled before standing up straight, carrying his plate to the sink and exiting the room. The members looked after him in different states of confusion.

 

“I’ll go talk to him,” Kyuhyun then informed, standing up and following Ryeowook’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter