Activities in the kitchen

Same as it never was [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Mimi-hyung!” Zhoumi held the phone away from his ear as the person in the other end had literally screamed his name. He was currently in a clothing store trying to decide whether to go with the navy blue or the dark blue shirt, holding both of them up with his other hand as he examined them. 

 

“Wookie, what is the matter?” he asked a bit worried, putting the shirts down again, as the younger did not usually scream like that.

 

“I have a day off, there is no one in the dorm, I am bored! Come over here so I can teach you to make dumplings like I promised!” the younger said in a loud voice and lots of enthusiasm.

 

“Okay, I’ll be there in an hour, I just need to finish shopping first,” Zhoumi said with a bright smile at the younger’s enthusiasm, picking up the shirts again.

 

“Okay, I’ll see you hyung,” Ryeowook chirped happily before hanging up. Zhoumi went back to the two shirts and stood undecided for a few more minutes before he bought both of them and made his way towards the dorms.

 

 

“Wookie, I’m here!” he yelled out as he entered the silent dorm.

 

“I’m in the kitchen,” came the reply as Zhoumi took off his shoes and jacket and made his way to the kitchen. The radio was on, filling the room with soft music. Ryeowook stood with a light blue apron on, his tongue stuck out in concentration as he was decorating a cake with precision and care. Zhoumi studied the smaller man with a glint in his eyes and a smile on his lips as a beautiful pattern formed on the side of the cake. When he was done he stood up and gave the taller man a bright smile. “I got bored, so I made a cake. I figured we could have it for desert,” he explained as he put the icing away. Zhoumi nodded and rolled his sleeves up.

 

“So, you are completely and utterly sure that you will allow me in your kitchen?” he asked for good measure. Ryeowook meant quite a lot to him and he didn’t want to ruin their relationship because he accidentally blew up the kitchen or something like that. Ryeowook just chuckled and took his hands, pulling him over to where he stood before pulling a pink apron over his head. “Urgh, this is so not my colour,” he said and Ryeowook just laughed and hugged him shortly before beginning to gather the different ingredients.

 

“Could you please find the soy sauce and the sesame oil? They are in that cupboard,” he instructed while balancing pork, shrimps and scallions over to the kitchen isle. Zhoumi searched the cupboard and found said items. He placed them at the table next to the pork and looked up awaiting new orders. Ryeowook was roaming through the spice cupboard, muttering to himself.

 

“Could you chop the scallions?” he then asked as he found the white pepper powder he had been looking for.

 

“Roughly or finely?” Zhoumi asked as he fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter